Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser

So far the only safe conclusion for the top ranking alliances is that Triad has been the most busy alliance in terms of fighting and that there are still a lot of MRAs without strong core of players or identity that will soon collapse or merge and then collapse. Ranking numbers are indicative, gold is behind them at this stage, but soon things will get clear in regards to dynamics in every ocean.
My prediction is that there are 3 alliances that will certainly make it to the WW era, ie HH, RR, Triad and maybe LL

DeletedUser27128

-_- ... Yes

lol... :p gotcha

The Bot: [!] Alliance Member Change: (zancle)
Player fireball4585 joined The Empire
Player andy2478 joined The Empire
Player notchrishope joined The Empire
Player KingBlueprint014 joined The Empire
Player AlphaDio joined The Empire
Player P0larbear joined The Empire
Player TG JellyZ joined The Empire
Player EricriusG joined The Empire
Player Razza119 joined The Empire
Player SeveredSlasher joined The Empire
Player Outacntrl joined The Empire
Player Jeffke1207 left The Empire

The Bot: [!] Alliance Member Change: (zancle)
Player fireball4585 left House Lannister
Player andy2478 left House Lannister
Player notchrishope left House Lannister
Player KingBlueprint014 left House Lannister
Player AlphaDio left House Lannister
Player P0larbear left House Lannister
Player TG JellyZ left House Lannister
Player EricriusG left House Lannister
Player Razza119 left House Lannister
Player Outacntrl left House Lannister
Player SeveredSlasher left House Lannister

DeletedUser27128

Maybe something called conquering cities, instead of just merging... but hey, thats just my opinion :eek:

DeletedUser21774

The secret:
1. Log on (probably the most important step).
2. Read the days assignments (oh you don't have one? too bad).
3. Send attacks and supports.
4. Read coffee / paper / go to work.
Rinse / Repeat.

DeletedUser43070

1. Last Legion

Points - 825 643 (1st)
Members - 186 (1st)
Average - 4 439 (2nd)

ABP - 223 838 (3rd)
DBP - 106 903 (3rd)
TBP - 330 782 (2nd)

With The Empire as sister alliance that boosts their forces they should be in complete control but for some reason they still can't defeat a Triad siege, even with the help of Alpha Dogs and Ravens Republic.

Prediction - Even if they are unable to defeat Triad they have enough force to beat other big threats so i say Swim

2. Alpha Dogs

Points - 718 517 (2nd)
Members - 175 (2nd)
Average - 4 106 (4th)

ABP - 204 931 (4th)
DBP - 107 430 (2nd)
TBP - 312 361 (3rd)

Another alliance that has problems fighting Triad. They might have taken out Pirates but new alliances are forming in O55 and they won't last long in O45

Prediction - They will continue swimming a bit but then will get tired and just Float

3. Triad

Points - 626 584 (3rd)
Members - 89 (17th)
Average - 7 040 (1st)

ABP - 379 209 (1st)
DBP - 139 314 (1st)
TBP - 518 523 (1st)

The most talked about alliance in Zancle is also the most feared (and cocky), with the best average by far I see them go far, even maybe winning this world

Prediction - Swimming against the current like a salmon

4. Retribution

Points - 571 659 (4th)
Members - 140 (5th)
Average - 4 083 (5th)

ABP - 230 438 (2nd)
DBP - 56 662 (8th)
TBP - 287 100 (4th)

Not being attacked much are they ? With a nice position in the South-East of O54 they seem to be going far and will probably go further but How long Until LL and TE notice them ?

Prediction - Will continue swimming then will start falling due to new alliances from O64 and LL . so thats a Float

5. The Empire

Points - 529 463 (5th)
Members - 154 (3rd)
Average - 3 438 (8th)

ABP - 197 884 (5th)
DBP - 85 259 (4th)
TBP - 283 143 (5th)

See 'Last Legion'

That's All Folks

sorry i couldn't do all but this took a really long time and i didn't have time

DeletedUser49358

1. Last Legion

Strongest on paper with most resources but unable to gain world control or even ocean control. - Swim

2. Alpha Dogs

Little too spread out imo between O 44 and 55 but have remained just as active as LL with less resources available to them. - Swim

3. Triad

The unstoppable force of the world and arguable front runners thus far, with the largest target on their backs the only question is if they can continue their rampage or will the other top 5 alliances shut them down. - Swim

4. Last Legion II

An active and relevant academy for LL that as said before hasn't given them control over much. - Dependent on LL unless they split back into their own alliance

5. Retribution

Doing their best to stay relavent and at the top with the likes of LL and AD and are succeeding very well, in time they might sneak their way into the top 3. - Swim

6. Hector's House

Most over-looked alliance with a very strong core, the longer HH stays in the game the better their chances are to win the world. -Swim

7. Demi-Gods of War

I feel that this is the cut off point in vast difference of the top 12 alliances. Middle of the road alliance with a ton of fat I'll be generious and say float for now but I don't see them fairing well in a fight against anyone higher ranked than them (though I think they would crush anyone under them). -Float

8. Prometheus

Float for now based off of their location in O 53 but like Demi would lose in a fight against anyone higher ranked than them. Float/Sink

9. Raven's Republic

They could do very well by feeding off of the weaker alliances in O 45 but considering their great position they have far too low of an ABP score imo and for that i can't give them a swim. - Float

10. Evil Empire

With more filler than the Naruto series and the lowest ABP of the top 12 (ranked 15) there's only one path for these guys and it includes a watery grave. - Sink

11. Angels and Demons

See Evil Empire. - Sink

12. The Resistance

They have a lot of ground to cover if they want to become relevant even as a middle of the road alliance and I don't see it happening, especially since LL is giving them a pretty bad beat down atm. Sink

So... how did I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49197

Pretty good. But, there is a trend of: lower alliances will sink, higher alliances will swim, middle alliances float. We'll see if this plays out... It'd be great if someone did sink/swim/float of all the main ocean alliance leaders (55,65,44,54,etc.).

DeletedUser49358

Pretty good. But, there is a trend of: lower alliances will sink, higher alliances will swim, middle alliances float.

I noticed that myself, but I do feel there is a huge division between 1-6 and 7-12 some of the alliances I said would float was more out of generosity of at least giving them a chance. As far as the top 6 not much has really changed other than ZATO being taken out the titans haven't been going after each other that hard (other than Triad) and it makes it difficult to predict who will come out on top. At this point LL could just wait for their two alliances to build up and then overpower the others one at a time. While Triad is strong I don't think they could stop LL from building up just on their own.

DeletedUser

10. Evil Empire

With more filler than the Naruto series and the lowest ABP of the top 12 (ranked 15) there's only one path for these guys and it includes a watery grave. - Sink

We just came out of a merge that is why we have low ABP but our ABP is growing quickly so it will be on par with our skills soon enough.

DeletedUser22847

1. Last Legion

They re pounding the Resistance but how can you take these guys seriously when they have leaders quitting and been through 3 merges and pacting 3/4 of the server when number 1? Losing 0-6 to Retribution. Soon gonna have to merge with Last Legion II.. - Sink:cool:

2. Triad

Just got into second place, taking cities left and right.. victimizing Alpha Dogs. Not gonna talk much about them. Swim

3. Alpha Dogs

Too busy kicking members under siege by Triad, already lost 15 cities on paper. Has some devoted members that think they have a chance but how long are they going to stay as Alpha Dogs? - Sinking like lead

4. Last Legion II

Formerly Empire, its the worst part of that MRA as the good members left already (?). They re waiting eagerly for a place in Last Legion and seems they re growing at a slower pace than Last Legion - Sink

5. Retribution

They re fighting Last Legion and winning, so they could go far - i ll give them a Floaty Swim

6. Hector's House

These guys seem to choose their wars carefully, and until they get into a real fight, cant say if they re good enough to hold on to the end - but expecting much from them, they dont bleed members like the other top alliances. They re winning over demi gods it seems - Swim

9. Ravens Republic

They re the best of the worst, i think they ll be around for some time - not too long but enough to be remembered - Float

7-8, 10+. The rest

The rest dont really have a chance - they ll end up merging or occupying an unimportant part of the world. Maybe a rim alliance will surface with some skill, or maybe one of those small "elite" alliances will get big, until then.. -> sink

12. The bad

Resistance gets the special "crappiest alliance in top 12" award, for losing fastest and being the least active.. woops they re 13 now :(