Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser43070

3rd Edition

= Last Legion - Still an MRA, even if it seems as if they stopped recruiting for now, expect them falling down the rankings as they kick out inactives Sink

= The Empire - No Comment

3^ Pirates - Seemed to have grown a lot, a merge ? Because right now they look like Zancle's second MRA Sink

1^ House Lannister - They will get affected by the end of BP, trust me. They are on the we don't want any enemies path. Sink

4^ ........ - After their merge with Relax they have grown in points, BP and confidence ? Float

2v Retribution - Droping and will drop again, i heard its a dictatorship in there. Many of their members are leaving or are planning on leaving. Sink

4v Alpha Dogs - They are really quiet. They seem to have a good average and good BP but why did they suddenly drop in the rankings ? Float

= Triad - Now this is a good alliance, their average goes up by approximately 75 every day *cough*Gold users*cough*. Still a good bunch of players. Swim

2v The Wildcards - I have this feeling they won't last long in the top 12... Maybe because they are a bit like HL. Sink

= Ravens Republic - Same as always, good overall. Swim

= Hector's House - They are literally RR's twin but weaker. Float

^Dark Knights - How can a group made up of 90% noobs be in the top 12 ? Sink

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25607

= Triad - Now this is a good alliance, their average goes up by approximately 75 every day *cough*Gold users*cough*. Still a good bunch of players. Swim...

It is also activity. For example nearly everybody (well, there are still very few exceptions) in Triad made ABPs. While in The Empire 27 players have 0 ABPs and it makes almost 1/4 of whole team.

DeletedUser21774

The Top 12 is more accurate in 3-6 months. At speed 1, you might get a whole later comer team that ends up at the top.

DeletedUser46838

Most of Triad are in top 100 in at least one category(Pts, ABP, DBP, BP)

DeletedUser40768

I think it's about time I do a top 12 :)

1) Last Legion- They might be the Last Legion, but they will certainly be the 1st MRA to fall once BP ends. They have the 3rd lowest average points, and they are the official farms of Ocean 54. At least there alliance name stays with the greek theme of the game. "Either we will succeed or we will fail" ~Last Legion's Profile
Actually they will do both. They had success by accomplishing the dream of every MRA, to be the number 1 alliance in the world. Last Legion will fail because MRA's choke when they realize that beginner's protection doesn't last forever. Sink

2) The Empire- On paper they appear to be the best alliance in Ocean 54. The Empire has the 2nd highest average points in the top 12, and are sitting comfortably in the number 1 spot in all 3 bp categories. I see quite a few good players in there, perhaps that is why rock left :p jk If leadership is strong, I expect this alliance to go far. Either way, there core of players will be something special in this world no matter what alliance they are in months down the road. Swim

3) ........ - No comment

4) House Lannister- I don't know why, but having two nouns as an alliance name doesn't come out of the mouth smoothly. Aside from that, I think these guys got potential. They are the top alliance in 44, and even though there average is low I think that is more so because everyone basically started off in Ocean 54. House Lannister also has a better core than the other alliances in the top 5. Swim

5) Pirates- The Pirates have done a great job at being the 2nd biggest MRA in Zancles. Based in 55, they will have to compete with Alpha Dogs in the ocean, with Triad also close by. "We are the Pirates Do not mess with us!!!" ~Pirate's Profile
Rather than that quote being a declaration of war, it seems to be a plea for other top alliances not to attack them. A ship this big will sink like the Titanic

6) Alpha Dogs- Probably the best alliance in 55, although that in itself is not saying very much. The dog in their profile pic looks like it was severely whipped on the back and stomach, to go along with malnourishment and a tail as thick as its two back legs. Now wonder why it says "Long live...those who feed them" Aside from that they will probably do alright, unless alliance like Triad and Wildcard expand into 55 early on and give them some trouble. Float

7) Retribution- Not to sure on these guys. They could be the 2nd or 3rd best alliance in the world's most competitive ocean. Whether that means success or not is hard to tell, but there leaders seem to be pretty good. There is always an alliance they emerges from nowhere and shocks the whole world with their performance, maybe this will be the dark horse alliance. Float

8) Triad- The alliance with Gold Lemur, Rock5 and Bond 007, three of our biggest spammers on the external. Not to mention the biggest gold user in bittleschlagmichnicht :p Jokes aside they have highest average points in the top 12, and the 2nd highest total bp. I suppose their core Ocean is 45, although only 57% (or 57.3% :p) of the alliance is located in this ocean. Grepointel is not cooperating with me right now so I am not sure if there cities in 55 are close/in their core. They look pretty good, and they have gotten a lot of advertisement on this forum. Swim

9) The Wildcards- One of the few premades in the world. They have the 6th highest average points, and are base solely in Ocean 45. Will be interesting to see if a war between them and Triad/ or Ravens Republic breaks out, or maybe they already negotiating peace talks. Sink

10) Ravens Republic Don't know anything about them, except that they did well in Sestos. They are based mainly in 45, and have the 3rd highest average points. If I had to pick between Wildcards or Ravens Republic, I would pick Ravens Republic to be the better alliance. Their is a 3 headed monster in 45, which head will become subordinate to the others? Swim

#11 and #12- I can't remember the last time there was a notable core alliance that sat in the #11 and #12 spots. The same goes for this world. Survival of the fittest says that these alliances will be among the first to fall. Sink and Sink

So in total that is:
5 sinks
2 floats
4 swims

Of course most of those alliance that swim will probably only be doing so in the short term. 6 months from now I would be shocked to see 3 top alliances from now still in the top 12.

DeletedUser46838

It means "
Verb
Trading cities for nothing in return."

Joseph Nieves lost his city due to Triading

1.) Last Region-Sink , biggest MRA of Zancle and they have at least 3 pacts

2.) The Empire~float! they are one big alliance but if their alliance leaders can handle them then they will be here for at least another few months

3.) house Lannister-a growing alliance but don't know much about them-floating

4.)...........well I believe their going to zzzzzz......

5.)Pirates-MRA sink

6.) a tight knitting alliance. Swim then float then swim

7.) Retribution-that BethanyySalter will use her voodoo magic to make her alliance swim-swim

8.)my alliance high average/biggest of everything, including spammers

9.) Wildcards-don't know much and we will see in the coming weeks