Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

mates, this is a new world.. everybody is starting with 1 city.. anything can happen.. past bad players may turn great.. and past great players may flop.. it all depends on ones dedication,teammates, skills and as some here says... Money power :p

DeletedUser345

Even better! :D The less you know about the enemy the better.

It was a remark at how you are evidently not Beta veterans unless you were tiny rim players who have just simmed it out these last few months when all the biggest and best quit.

DeletedUser

of coarse i do
lol
he thinks all the top alliances will sink but 1
i assume there will be merges and alliance break up
we have all seen it before
but to make such narrow minded statements so early just shows the brain power of some players
i look forward to seeing who will make it
and am sure some of these alliances will be strong others will shatter
some leaders will show true skill
others will just get lucky
some good leaders will be plagued with bad players and back stabbers
others will get loyal fierce fighters
that is what makes this a fun game and i wish you all the best of luck
cause you will need skill and luck to pull off the victory in the end
i know my alliance has the skill
so with a little luck you all will have your hands full with us
cause we will be fighting at the end to win this world

whathell
No need to get butt hurt just prove me wrong :)

DeletedUser2524

OBVIOUSLY talking about me! ;)

Without really looking into it, Ach and I are the only Beta vets in this world that I see?

Your forgetting someone, though I did only play there for 4-5 months.

DeletedUser38652

Red Mist will surely own this world. Good average 2110 and not so many players. 60 players.

Game over might fall as they have 148 members.

DeletedUser

My alliance W.A.R has just started really and we are already owning our ocean. Our average is not high but this is our third day today (20/2/13). We are also now rank 15 as of 4:20pm GMT. I am rank 1 of my ocean too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah in my experience it will be the 30 man alliances who are lurking at the lower ranks who will rise to the top and stay there after a few weeks

DeletedUser

I see my Old alliance is Here : Night Fall

Go on lads own the world its a higher speed world to in Idalium so you should own it a lot more quicker :D

DeletedUser33530

I see my Old alliance is Here : Night Fall

Go on lads own the world its a higher speed world to in Idalium so you should own it a lot more quicker :D

aww the great kings of nigth fall. the rulers of idalium. the envy of idalium federation and now in this world myonia federation. think the cam here just o get them mad :)

DeletedUser

Don't give ursix all the credit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Haha for sure don't give him the credit.... We work hours on this alliance making it the way it is. Im not speaking back of Ursix, but me and demon do most of the work for this alliance.

I was joking dont worry i know that my alliance could never function without my great leaders and staff. Not calling you guys staff just giving an example