Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser46395

OK, let's get this back on course, shall we?

1. Ctrl-Alt-Elite - They say that the British Army in WW I was like lions led by donkeys. Not sure this lot are lions, but a donkey would be a major step up. In the interests of kindness, I'll say no more than - sink.

2. Legion of Demons - A few names there I recognise in a good way; I'll say float for now until we see how they get on

3. Grim Sleepers - An alliance of the same name got all the plaudits for coolnameness in Lapithos, but not sure this is the same group. And an academy... Float for now, but the omens aren't great.

4. Nordic Warriors - very well set-up alliance, very impressive. Will certainly do well. Swim.

5. The Fallen
- conventionally, you don't comment on your own alliance. However, this is the most unconventional, unorthodox alliance I've seen in any world, with a fascinating and impressive collection of players. Has to swim.

6. HELLS ANGELS - not only is their alliance name in capitals, so are half their players. Not a good sign! And not a good choice in allies, either. Sink.

7. StarFighter - not sure if this lot know that the Starfighter was known as the "Widowmaker" because of it's propensity to kill it's own pilots rather than the enemy, but dodgy name decision aside, looks like a thoroughly decent alliance with good players. Swim.

8. Elysium Guard - who I would be with if I wasn't with my current team. Looks promising, good players in a good position. Good mix of order and mayhem. Swim.

9. Berzerkerz - I thought the name was deliberately misspelled for effect, but looking at their profile, probably not. And two academies! Sorry guys, sink.

10. The Dominion
- don't look terrible, I'll say float for now.

11. Phoenix - don't know anything about them for now, so float.

12. Grim Sleepers 2
- not sure this lot aren't actually better than the mothership. Also float for now.

DeletedUser31302

6. HELLS ANGELS - (not only is their alliance name in capitals ) Wont let us change the name i have tried countless number of times, keeps saying Hells Angels has been taken

DeletedUser46395

6. HELLS ANGELS - (not only is their alliance name in capitals ) Wont let us change the name i have tried countless number of times, keeps saying Hells Angels has been taken

The dodgy allies bit is a bigger problem. ;)

DeletedUser38465

Hells Angels aren't all bad. Even though we are enemies I see bright spots in what they do.

DeletedUser16696

Not even kidding, these guys are good :)

8C1XU.png

8C1Vm.jpg

8C1Xk.jpg

DeletedUser38465

Its happened to me too. I never said they were good put some reading glasses on.

I said there are some bright spots. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31045

ArmouredHoplite;877344 Also why has this post turned into "let's kiss Zeus' rear end"[/QUOTE said:
I remember before he returned when Zeus was the greatest

DeletedUser31302

well this died suddenly

update ?

DeletedUser16696

All I know is ctrl-alt-elite ghost after we land a CS in them :(

DeletedUser40642

A week has passed and its time to liven up this thread.

1 Legion of Demons - 3rd in ABP
Right now looks decent, but i can't see them go far due to the fact that they got NW right in the middle of their core.
2 conquests on non-allied players, and 1 juicy town lost to DYK.
I believe that they will Sink after their first major war.

2 The Fallen - 1st in ABP
Biased. Great alliance with great members.

3 Nordic Warriors - 4th in ABP
These guys are doing well right now, they will be a hard nut to crack for any alliance in this world.
They got a good roster and their position is well organized.
My former prediction on them was right on the spot - Swim

4 HELLS ANGELS - 9th in ABP
As i said before - an automatic Sink
I know that they tried to change the capitalized letters with no success - LOL.
Tip - change it to some random name and change it back to the original one with proper letters.

5 Ctrl-Alt-Elite - 2nd in ABP
Probably can be serious candidates for worst leaders in Grepolis history.
They did had potential, but they had TF in their area which made them Sink faster then i expected.

6 Grim Sleepers - 5th in ABP
Another MRA which i can't see go far in this world.
They got a couple of decent players there, but they are not organized and will be eaten easily by a smaller yet more organized alliance - Sink

7 Berzerkerz - 12th in ABP
A rim MRA (O56). They will fall as they have an alliance whom i consider decent in their ocean (DYK) - Sink

8 Phoenix - 15th in ABP
Another rim alliance (O65). Can't say anything about them since i don't know anything about them, except for the fact that they couldn't recruit the best player in their ocean whom will probably be a black horse for them - Float

9 Grim Sleepers 2 - No comment on branches

10 Elysium Guard - 7th in ABP
A decent alliance with good leadership. Positioned well but a bit disappointing ABP wise.
As I predicted before, they kind of made GU sink :) so i will give them the Swim

11 Caged - 10th in ABP
New in the top 12 - this alliance looks not bad. Took 2 towns from HD and seem to know what are they doing.
Also position is not too scattered, so i'l give them the Swim right now.

12 The Dominion - 12th in ABP
Easy food for alliances in their area as they were unfortunate to land in the wrong area - Sink

Worth mentioning - StarFighter's fall
Looks like they have a problem of keeping their guys active.
They sunk to the 16th spot point wise which is a shame since they had potential to do well in this world.

You are more then welcomed to reply to this post, especially if you're not a member of TF.

DeletedUser

Personally, I would think that Legion of Demons would swim, but I agree 100% with you on the other alliances

DeletedUser16506

Worth mentioning - StarFighter's fall
Looks like they have a problem of keeping their guys active.
They sunk to the 16th spot point wise which is a shame since they had potential to do well in this world.

You are more then welcomed to reply to this post, especially if you're not a member of TF.

Well when you see the leaders are sleeping or are more focused on fun topics (we have two fun tabs in our alliance forum...) the motivation drops to zero.. I hate to say it cause im a member but it would be a total failure as an alliance if they don't do smth really fast.

DeletedUser33297

Anybody minds explaining what exactly happened to StarFighter? I did not expect to see them go down the rankings this fast...

DeletedUser16696

From what I've heard, all they've been talking about in the forum is how good they are, and just messing about. Not actually planning or progressing in the game. So those who wanted to do something (Petebale ect) left.

Don't know how reliable that is however