Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

This forum needs better discussions, so here's my attempt;

It's probably too early to determine the Alliances that will last, but I'm sure their are a few alliances out their (Romanians seem to fit the bill) that are destined to fail.

Any other alliances out their worth mentioning peeps?

DeletedUser345

Aliens are gonna fail took this of the profile

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!
We are a small elite organization that does not like to spam members.

Now let me show you there stats

Army of Aliens
534 members
274918 points

If thats small i would hate to see what big is :eek:

DeletedUser

Aliens are gonna fail took this of the profile

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!
We are a small elite organization that does not like to spam members.

Now let me show you there stats

Army of Aliens
534 members
274918 points

If thats small i would hate to see what big is :eek:

Ha! I like this, hypocrits...

My bet is "This Is Sparta" will fail, too large, and their Spartan!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I really dont think huge alliances are the way to go, all it means is you will have lots of inactives that you cant farm and everyone else will. Far better to have an alliance of 30 - 50 max that are all active and dedicated to the cause. Thats certainly what Im aiming for with mine, and so far so good, we have a few people that we are going to have to boot because as far as I can tell they havent come back since registering and joining...but I and others in my alliance have recruited players from other games that we know are here for the long haul. That's not to say we are going to survive, but we will give it a damn good shot and have lots of fun in the process!

Leggy
Founder of Nosferatu

DeletedUser

well COIG is falling into desparation now.

not sure what legio are doing with family tribes this early either apart from proving their academy is more elite than their main tribe...

DeletedUser

well COIG is falling into desparation now.

not sure what legio are doing with family tribes this early either apart from proving their academy is more elite than their main tribe...

Gonna agree that COID will fail, gonna say they will be gone within two weeks ;)

DeletedUser

The mass alliances suffer from being so ridiculously spread about and not knowing each other...they will be picked off in bite sized chunks by the active and communicative players from "smaller" alliances, including COIG

DeletedUser

The mass alliances suffer from being so ridiculously spread about and not knowing each other...they will be picked off in bite sized chunks by the active and communicative players from "smaller" alliances, including COIG

Me thinks Serenity will be giant killers ;)

DeletedUser

Communication fail! Sorry, I meant the players from COIG will be farmed by smaller alliances...not that COIG are a small alliance...Ill get back in my box!

DeletedUser

Fail: Empire of DOOM

Currently making a sour attempt of mass-recruitment (or as they would call it domination) in O35. Already recruited four on my island. Lol... This could be funny.

DeletedUser1405

Dont think the worlds been going long enough to pass a judgement i will take a watching brief, i have my views but i will keep them as mine.
Large alliances can work but they have to accept tht at some point they will have to break up and reform in small but workable groups, this way the chaff gets left behind and they are picked up easier.

DeletedUser

What percentage of Alpha players make up Betaland? It could be a key question, everyone else is (like me!) a noob...albeit a relatively well informed and educated one

DeletedUser

well it matters not whether you are in alpha or not. Personally I have PM'd alpha posters for advice on the WF's but anyone with half a brain can do this. So I don't think there will be any advantage to those coming from alpha.

DeletedUser

What percentage of Alpha players make up Betaland? It could be a key question, everyone else is (like me!) a noob...albeit a relatively well informed and educated one

Noob here too, but working on fixing that! ;)

Looking at the members numbers, personally speaking I would predict that all the current top alliances will not survive in their current format. A couple might stay together, but their main membership will become inactive forcing them to 'downsize'.

Even if they don't willingly want to downsize, they will be forced to once serious attacks get under way as it will be impossible to co-ordinate so many members effectively.

So, to answer the original question here, I don't think that any will truly succeed and all will fail as they are now. Nothing personal against you guys trying your best to run them, but that is alas the reality of what will be the eventual outcome.

DeletedUser

Noob here too, but working on fixing that! ;)

Making you a Newb, Noobs never learn...;)

...Looking at the members numbers, personally speaking I would predict that all the current top alliances will not survive in their current format. A couple might stay together, but their main membership will become inactive forcing them to 'downsize'.

Even if they don't willingly want to downsize, they will be forced to once serious attacks get under way as it will be impossible to co-ordinate so many members effectively.

So, to answer the original question here, I don't think that any will truly succeed and all will fail as they are now. Nothing personal against you guys trying your best to run them, but that is alas the reality of what will be the eventual outcome.

Quite a wise response, I see this happen often in similar games.

DeletedUser

for me Phenomen are looking very good. after scouting top 20 i cannot believe how many members some alliances have:D

DeletedUser

The Order of the Spear is here and we will be stayin

Founder Fyecuss