Southern World Em...
on 2012-02-02 at 20:34

Southern World Em...
on 2012-01-29 at 19:59

Southern World Em...

Southern World Ac...

Copied from my enemies list. And I'm pretty sure I missed one or two.

DeletedUser

Aw, is it? I'm getting tired of all this updating of the enemies list.

DeletedUser

1 honor and power- probley the best looking alliance in this server.. top of the rankings in everyway
2 lords of loyalty- another great looking alliance... second best in attacking and overal BP
3 bloodlust knights- no comment :)
4 Excelsior- 4th place in attacking BP. not to bad of a average. probley could lose the bottom few members
5 Dire Wolves- is in my opionion has probley the best spread out of members if they survive. since they already control 2 oceans. 3rd attacking BP is pretty good to
6-Open Source Government- this is a pretty good alliance.. being as its on the rim and is rank 6 and rank 5 in attacking BP
7- The Euphorian Republic- dosen't seem that agressive. not sure though. i don't know much about them other then what stats show
8- Eternal Soldiers- not really sure. they don't look to bad and there ABP is rank 6 so thats pretty good
9- Scorpion Elite Forces- don't know much about these guys except they are a lil spread out. there is like 2 clusters of them
10- Southern World Empire46- MRA. won't last for long. i just myself have 1/5 of the ABP that the whole alliance has
11- Crusaders- not sure but i think an MRA. horrible ABP. won't last long
12- Galaxies Alliance- smallest member count in the top 12 and 8th in ABP. looks pretty good

these were just my opionions.. its my first time doing one of these i just thought the forums were dead so i would try it

DeletedUser

1 honor and power- probley the best looking alliance in this server.. top of the rankings in everyway
2 lords of loyalty- another great looking alliance... second best in attacking and overal BP
3 bloodlust knights- no comment :)
4 Excelsior- 4th place in attacking BP. not to bad of a average. probley could lose the bottom few members
5 Dire Wolves- is in my opionion has probley the best spread out of members if they survive. since they already control 2 oceans. 3rd attacking BP is pretty good to
6-Open Source Government- this is a pretty good alliance.. being as its on the rim and is rank 6 and rank 5 in attacking BP
7- The Euphorian Republic- dosen't seem that agressive. not sure though. i don't know much about them other then what stats show
8- Eternal Soldiers- not really sure. they don't look to bad and there ABP is rank 6 so thats pretty good
9- Scorpion Elite Forces- don't know much about these guys except they are a lil spread out. there is like 2 clusters of them
10- Southern World Empire46- MRA. won't last for long. i just myself have 1/5 of the ABP that the whole alliance has
11- Crusaders- not sure but i think an MRA. horrible ABP. won't last long
12- Galaxies Alliance- smallest member count in the top 12 and 8th in ABP. looks pretty good

these were just my opionions.. its my first time doing one of these i just thought the forums were dead so i would try it
Go ahead. Underestimate us. You'll soon won't be here to regret it.

DeletedUser

unless i'm missing something.... or your sending your cs ships days away at us.... it wouldn't be soon

DeletedUser

The Euphorian Republic

Originally Posted by amazincracker:

You are absolutely correct. Nothing here to see. We're a peacefull bunch, just frolicking through the flowered medows of our islands. Don't concern yourselves with our little ol' alliance. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

great, now everyone knows about our secret weapon...

drunken frolicking
:Angry:

DeletedUser

This hasn't been done in a while so I thought I'd give it a bash. I'll only do the top 10 because after that there isn't much to distinguish the others except for 1 other and I'm not going down that far.

1. Dire Wolves - My alliance so I won't comment.
2. Honor and Power- Good leadership, good diplomats, good structure, excellent BP...Only POSSIBLE negative and this isn't a criticism, is they're probably a little too elitist for their own good. For their long term plans they should probably bring in more players as they're conquering less and less.
3. Lords Of Loyalty - Good. Haven't been tested for too long. They can turn it on and really dial it up when they want to but they've lacked constancy.
4. Excelsior - Excellent crew work. Very good leadership. Shouldn't be judged on their off-shoots. Aggressive even when under pressure. Will last and move up the rankings.
5.Bloodlust Knights - Seem to be cementing their core before expanding too much. no real enemies or test evident on their stats. But conquer a hell of a lot of cities which is good to see.
6. Open Source Government- Top half of membership should ditch the other half. They're like an anchor. Could rise if they're ruthless enough to make the cuts needed.
7.Galaxies Alliance - Position rise is due to new members. A whole load of MEH-ness in their stats
8.The Euphorian Republic - Well they're aggressive for their area. Look like they have a solid monopoly in their core. Very new ocean when compared to others though. Could rise as others fall.
9. slobo - Will they go anywhere? Well we'll wait and see.
10.Eternal Soldiers. Big drop in ranking. Seem to feed on carrion. Need a change in leadership.

DeletedUser22931

I know you just did this but it is outdated already. :p

Please note the 3-way merger in process now between Eternal Soldiers, Lords Of Loyalty, and Honour and Power. :)

DeletedUser22931

As much as I'd like to give you the credit, this was in the works long before you made your list. :p

DeletedUser

Wow that is going to change Ephesus a lot.

3 way merger by 3 top 20 Alliances....

What a way to regain #1 spot.

And I recall someone accusing HaP of being too elitist and picky about choosing their players earlier in this thread! I recall HaP leadership writing a PnP about destroying LoL :) (And calling them noobs).

*No critism to HaP leadership!

DeletedUser22931

I recall HaP leadership writing a PnP about destroying LoL :) (And calling them noobs).

Hehe, I'm sure plenty of name calling was done on both sides but times, they are a changing. Adapt to survive and all that jazz.

And to be clear it's actually a 3 into 2 merger. HaP and ES will be sister alliances. :)

DeletedUser

Just an update on the Top 12 Alliances. The new ranking table goes:

capture5ed.png

DeletedUser

OK since no-one wants to do an analysis. Ill write one:

Honour and Power: Strong Leadership, with a strong pact base. Good geographical area. An aggressive alliance that I feel will go far in Ephesus. Have strong allies to back them up in its current war with Dire Wolves and Excelsior. However there is a possible issue that they are too elitist.

Dire Wolves: Obviously an extremely aggressive alliance, with the top ABP ranking in Ephesus. They also top the table for colonization winners, and colonization losers. With almost 40 more colonization losses than Excelsior who are ranked 2nd on that. My personal worry on this alliance is whether they've bitten off more than they can chew by taking on the arguably strongest group of alliances in Ephesus. They seem to be losing the war with HaP and co.

Excelsior: Personally I have very little contact with them, however I have observed that at the start they were arguably a MRA with sub-alliances sprouting off in all direction. However now that they've dumped the sub-alliances, they seem to be doing rather well. They are ranked 6th on Colonization Winners, but 2nd on Colonization Losers. They seem to be losing the war with HaP and co.

Open Source Government: Personally I have a lot of contact with this alliance. I'm not sure on this alliance because on the one hand they recruit players left right and center, and seem to have little criteria for entry. Almost the opposite to HaP with their elitist attitude. However even with all their sub-alliances the leadership seems strong, but slow to react. I have worries for them in the future, as they may have bitten off more than they can chew, by aggravating several strong alliances in their region.

Bloodlust Knights: A solid alliance, that show an equal front to all external alliances. In my opinion they will go far, as they seem to be co-ordinating strongly, allow for very little colonization losses. They are extremely dominant in their area, and unless they get taken down by multiple alliances in their region, they will survive till the end of Ephesus.

Schola Nova: A weird alliance in my opinion. Difficult to communicate with, but for all their warped leadership skills, they seem to be a very solid alliance. They are a very aggressive alliance, with strong colonization rankings, but equally high colonization losses.

Eternal Soldiers: A strong alliance, that I have the pleasure of working with on several occassions. They are nice people, easy to get along with. They are also extremely loyalist. They will fight to the death for their people. Are not even on the leaderboard for Colonization losses.

Galaxies Alliance: Not a very aggressive alliance, they are in my area but I have never heard a squeak from them. Either they are planning something big, or about to stagnate. Have not really seen much growth in the past few weeks.

3ternal 5oldiers: A strong alliance, that will fight to the death for their people. feature on the colonization losers board at an astonishingly low spot. For all my praise I do wonder whether they will be able to maintain their upthrust through the rankings, as their colonizations start to even out.

Crusaders: Average is all I can say. Have not really improved in the past few weeks. Will be caught in the rankings soon by those below. They are starting to stagnate.

C.D.C: If someone else would like to write this I would be grateful. I am biased towards this alliance.

Spartan Empire: An academy to 3ternal 5oldiers.

If you feel I have judged your alliance wrong or have judged another alliance unfairly do not hesitate to let me know. I wish to give an unbiased approach to all alliances.