Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser4577

Cry.png

That was so nice....thank you!!

DeletedUser7176

DerekRisen001 I am betting you will do well. You are one of the few that i ever worried about taking one of my cities on Epsilon. I would be so tempted to join Actium but i find revolt, revolting. :) good luck dude.

DeletedUser31302

this world looks rather interesting, I think i seen an MRA in the first minute i started the world *cough* *cough**British Empire**cough**cough*

DeletedUser20688

British Empire look like the worst alliance I've ever seen already.

So bad.

DeletedUser

Code:
Rank	Name	Points	Players	Average points
4	Shooting Star	12561	23	546

They have me, enough said.

DeletedUser4577

DerekRisen001 I am betting you will do well. You are one of the few that i ever worried about taking one of my cities on Epsilon. I would be so tempted to join Actium but i find revolt, revolting. :) good luck dude.
- haha, I feel the same way about revolt. I've only ever played revolt once I believe and that was in Zeta. I only joined here for some shants and giggles.

DeletedUser31030

Rank Name Points Players Average points
4 Shooting Star 12561 23 546

LOL 12561 members? There the MRA lol im kidding :)

DeletedUser20688

Do you really think I would be apart of an MRA?

Thank god you are kidding.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised with the amount of new players(to this server) we're bringing in and we still have the highest average.

Most of you guys are looking sweet(unless you are #3+)

DeletedUser

I'm surprised with the amount of new players(to this server) we're bringing in and we still have the highest average.

Most of you guys are looking sweet(unless you are #3+)

I tried to get into your alliance but your recruiter shot me down no pun intended so I saw some peeps I play with in a different world and Ill take care of posting the top 12 its a little easier to read then pasting it in all text

DeletedUser11965

The only legit alliances I see making it through 2 weeks: British Empire (maybe...to none), Chaos Angel (maybe), Shooting Stars (definitely =/), O.S.S. (Maybe)

Force seems like a legit alliance to me.

Unsure about WMOeH

DeletedUser

The only legit alliances I see making it through 2 weeks: British Empire (maybe...to none), Chaos Angel (maybe), Shooting Stars (definitely =/), O.S.S. (Maybe)

Unsure about WMOeH

Sorry geri :p If WMOeH puts any effort in then they could.

DeletedUser

Unsure about WMOeH

What about Riot? Formally known as "WE meet on eHarmony"

Thats a boring name.

That was temp We are now Riot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about Riot? Formally known as "WE meet on eHarmony"

That was temp We are now Riot

WMOeH is meant by Riot. I think that name sucks because Ituralde founded that alliance ages ago and it sucks if you can't be original.