Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

this is what i think of the top 12 alliance after we have seen their true colours

1.D.N. top alliance in points, have the second highest average points by a small bit from the top one (top 12 alliance) and top attacker

2. Apollyon. has the highest amount of players and a academy already, low average points and rank 10th as an attacker but thats only because of a few members..... wouldn't last that long

3. Hateocracy. really the same as D.N. but has lower bp, points and average points by a little bit

4. Phoenix Rising. not to sure about them but are the same as Apollyon

5. Be QuieT. has ok points and average but have high bp 3rd at the moment but D.N. has nearly 3x their bp

6. Inferna Bellatorum. from another world also has good average and as an attacker

7. Maelstrom. same as the Apollyon but much lower bp rank 13

8. Insert Name Here. worrier than Apollyon and will not last long

9. The Darkness Unleashed. worrier than the one above

10. Rum Runners. highest average points, low amount of good members also good bp

11. Spartan Legacy. im just going to say 2nd worse alliance in the top 12

12. LORDS OF KAOS. worse alliance in the top 12, probably will dissolve

D.N., Hateocracy and Rum Runner are my favourites alliances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing like DN! We have lower bp and points because we have less players js.

DeletedUser

This thread amuses me,how many of these top 12 will actually be around in 1yr and how many players will be left.Only the experienced and those with good pacts and teamwork.

As for JustPIExps,world winners of pi :) some people should really check grepostats or intel.There are alot of players on Calydon ranging from world winners to 1st timers.We havnt even seen all the mergers start yet or the forming of super alliances.Give it 6months and I would have another look and wonder how many of the 12 listed will be here....

But interesting read and some interesting opinions and predictions tho :)

DeletedUser11965

This is practically a hero world when you think about it...

DeletedUser17088

This thread amuses me,how many of these top 12 will actually be around in 1yr and how many players will be left.Only the experienced and those with good pacts and teamwork.

who cares about 1 year time, this is now

As for JustPIExps,world winners of pi :) some people should really check grepostats or intel.There are alot of players on Calydon ranging from world winners to 1st timers.We havnt even seen all the mergers start yet or the forming of super alliances.Give it 6months and I would have another look and wonder how many of the 12 listed will be here....

yes i am very much enjoying ambrose211 company on my island, a very good source of BP

DeletedUser6653

im from pi my name there is dornak were im a member of New evaluation as we are strong allies to incubi were both in the top 3 of the world them 1st us being 3rd JustPIExps members are from both these alliances we arent MRA no one joins unless your from pi or have ties to pi players

ps
the alliance Hateocracy hasnt done a thing my alliance as our friend allies have cleared and began all out attacks so much for your insight on whos the best

DeletedUser6653

if you ask your players i believe you see some cleared cities your alliance is MRA lol but ill say this actions speak louder then words i only wish to say this from my time as kira-akuma playing in eta theta epolison delphi iota its to early to say anything 1month then talk dont be like GGW in pi they would have won but they turned the world against them and now there at were with the top alliances they lose cities every day im done speaking time to wacth anime i love living in japan

DeletedUser

Of course, we're not invincible. Though we've cleared more than we've been cleared. If you've played those old worlds then you should obviously recognize the players in here. Cool life story bro.

DeletedUser6653

lol i do thats why we reached out for a nap i remember loads of your members we may not be big but the smallest will grow and may become the best you never now any way i have to conquer somecities in pi see you in claydon

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
My take on the top 12:

DN: High point average, top attackers and defenders, and first in overall points. They aren't messing around, they know how to play and it looks like they are more than willing to prove it. I assume they'll be around for awhile.

Appollyon: Meh point average, low ABP, and high DBP. These guys are going to be farmed by everyone in their area and probably already are based on DBP. Their leaders, according to their profile, are below their point average which means they aren't active or are just bad. Going to have collapsed within a month.

Hateocracy: Ranked 2nd in ABP, have a high point average, decent DBP, but look at their members. Pyth, Atticus, Geomance, BigBaldGuy, AA, and various others. They are so full of noobs it's a miracle they have last this long (that was sarcasm please don't attack me). Joking aside these guys are also going to be around for awhile

Phoenix Rising: Low average points, low ABP, high member count. I suppose they could use numbers to overwhelm people, I'm sure that has worked for people in the past.......

Be QuieT: Weren't these the guys from another server? They have low average points, pretty good ABP, but quite a few members. They were going to show us that they could dominate this world but they seem kind average in all aspects. They might be lingering in the 8-12 ranks of the top 12 in the future.

Inferna Bellatorum: Decent average points, decent ABP, good DBP. They could break away and really take off once they start getting conquest. They are another alliance that is sort of average atm.

Maelstrom: Low average points, ok ABP, and they are spread out all over the place. They are going to fall hard and fast as they didn't bother to focus on just one ocean.

The Darkness Unleashed: They are a bad alliance, period.

Rum Runners: Alliance I'm in so I won't comment.

Spartan Legacy: Living up to the legacy of all of their horrible spartan alliance forefathers.

LORDS OF KAOS: Worse than the spartans and darkness if that's possible.

Cimmerians: Good average points, decent ABP, no DBP to speak of so they are going largely unnoticed in their area. They are small in numbers but that can work if everyone is active so we'll have to wait and see how they handle enemy alliances.

Edited to add in r12 alliance, sorry Cimmerians forgetting you it wasn't on purpose.

Last edited: