7 Reign 17277 24 720
8 Death To All 17181 25 687
9 Cimmerians 15776 21 751
10 Devils Enclave 14337 21 683
11 The Emeralds 13609 19 716
12 No Name 11723 17 690

Here they are now lets have some opinions

DeletedUser

just a tad early...all you have done is listed the premades and the MRAs....

the first will probably be the most pact happy / the second will never lose that "MRA stench":

DeletedUser

Stand up and take a bow clive, your my favourite player other than me. looking at our rep i guess you have more enemies than me.

well looking at history smilidon fatallis(and his other names) and deathwish are pretty much best mates so we might aswell start talking about MISERY BUSINESS and INFECTIOUS being 1 alliance. because there is no way on earth they will fight against eachother.

i also think those 2 are already deciding between themselves which is the best alliance for them to pact with and form a battle group with it will probably be the alliance they are most afraid of. there could already be pacts in place with all this name swapping i can hardly see whats going on anymore. "our true enemy as yet to reveal himself"

so speaks mathchew90.

DeletedUser

i will always have one more enemy than you..for everyone..including you are my enemy...so you can hope at best to tie me..and everyone knows there is only room for one

there is no alliance i have known to be "afraid of"...except the fact the ones that dissolve because of the relentless attacks

the "true enemy" revealed himself to me already - when i was shaving in the mirror

DeletedUser

are they going to join on the rim, we all know thats where the action is at *sarcasm*

thats how you do sarcasm from behind a keyboard.

DeletedUser

who cares who is the number one in city points..i have yet to see a world where the BEST alliance was number one in city points

to me...the number of GREAT/HIGHLY ACTIVE/FULL ATTACK players in all of grepo would not fill an alliance if the cap was twenty five

DeletedUser39031

who cares who is the number one in city points..i have yet to see a world where the BEST alliance was number one in city points

to me...the number of GREAT/HIGHLY ACTIVE/FULL ATTACK players in all of grepo would not fill an alliance if the cap was twenty five

And I suppose your one of these players? :p

DeletedUser

i am attempting to become one - i have a long way to go

however i do see you in my rearview mirror

DeletedUser42407

Never too early to post a thread, so long as no one posts in it :D

DeletedUser

they should ban these topics until the world is at least 2 or 3 months old...

DeletedUser16098

I quite like that these get put up so early, you get to see all these MRA alliances, and how people big them up at the beginning. Then, after about a week when they have vanished, or after two weeks when they have been destroyed, you can have a quiet chuckle at the poorly written claims that "DEATH TO ALL WILL LIVE FOREVER"

I think it is wonderful.

DeletedUser42407

I quite like that these get put up so early, you get to see all these MRA alliances, and how people big them up at the beginning. Then, after about a week when they have vanished, or after two weeks when they have been destroyed, you can have a quiet chuckle at the poorly written claims that "DEATH TO ALL WILL LIVE FOREVER"

I think it is wonderful.

Exactly!

DeletedUser

I think it is wonderful.
okay change of opinion i can agree with that.

DeletedUser16098

thank you, you have to look on the chucklicious side of life with these things. How else do you get through the opening of a world with all its MRA's and terrible mailings. I'm surprised you have lasted this long without going mad sir!!