Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The only players they have/steal are simmers from other alliances, give props where props are deserved.

DeletedUser

I would like to say that I think your updates and comments are rather pretty avarage.........;)
is that a bad thign for them!! they realised they could take players to grow so they did good luck to them and props for doing what it takes to stay in the top 12!!

tbh i have no problems with anyone in the top 12 the only two i rank properly is SWARM and MFW the rest id say ar avreage allainces :)
and MFW are putting up a great war :)

DeletedUser47550

I think it will be interesting to see how this world will shape up over the coming months, it is very fast paced and with big changes constantly made all the time it is hard to even keep up with a leader-board for this world!

DeletedUser

1 SWARM 24519953 106 231320
best avreage on the server :p top fighters top defence top offencive says it all but they my allaince so gonna boast about them
2 Pacific Rim 18258501 112 163022
doing really well atm well done guys keep up the fight BoW are not gonna be a easy enemy to fight for you guys but a worthy enemy they shall be :)
3 Brothers of War 16332503 99 164975
holding up well all thigns consdiering but lets see how they do over the next two months some big things happening here i think and this could change there fortunes on the server :)
4 - MFW - 11015751 65 169473
doing really well in there wars very tight group of fighters a worthy enemy to anyone :) loving your style guys you fight well you hold your forces well and you are very active :) id say one the best allaince i seen in a long time!! loads of respect guys :) doesnt mean i think your gonna win your war i just think and hope your give us in swarm a good fight as you have been its nice to see someone fighting so well!
5 Great Global Warriors 7667309 74 103612
spread out not the best fighters but doing well all things considered
6 The Legion 7048253 70 100689
doing ok but spread out a little
the rest are all not worthy of a mention atm dont see any major allainces there :)

MFW and swarm war is the major intrest atm :) MFW are doing well and holding well the BoW war agisnt swarm and PR is holding fine atm but i see BoW cracking slowly give them two months it will make or brake them i feel

DeletedUser

LOL, Take no notice Bond. Rocky clearly does not do his homework when he does his updates here. Some of his comments are laughable......;)

DeletedUser27128

Well atleast I give credit to him for trying to do something, the forums of this world have been dead.

DeletedUser

tbh i dont bother outside the top 4 as they really no worth looking at are they :)

the top 4 is where all the action is
swarm PR BoW and MFW have 90% the top players the rest are not worth looking at from what i seen :) so i wont borther going to far downt he top 12 unless something shows up i feel needs to be put down lets drop the top 12 call it the top 4 :) far more apporate :)

titw%*k ermm mean tit waxer why dont u put a update see what we feel about yurs :)

DeletedUser

titw%*k ermm mean tit waxer why dont u put a update see what we feel about yurs :)

LOL with your childish insults.......;)

No need to worry yourself here, I will not be stealing your glory. Continue with your updates, I like a good giggle.......:)

DeletedUser

is that becasue u have no idea how to do it yourself :)

do like BoW way of protecting it s players not one incoming from taking JackPEWPEW at all no incoming support no incomgin attacks nothing :)

shows they failing :p

come on titty boy lets see if you can give proper top 12 instead of shoting down others that are putting up a report of some sorts :)

DeletedUser

didnt think tity would have the knowledge to post

but on a more intresting side note :) BoW u just lost two big players ???? what happened to your defence two players almost wiped totlay in a week and bit op ????

really showing the team work there :p

DeletedUser

1 SWARM
still number 1 allaince :) still fighting BoW whats lefted of them still top of all rankings :p

2 Pacific Rim
doing really well catching up with points to SWARM and winnign there war against BoW

3 Great Global Warriors
Gained a place due to BOW being knocked down badly :) not sure on them though there ABP and DBP is TBH they need to sort that out or get a proper war to get going :( my personal thoughts are MRA

4 - MFW -
strong fighting active still the 2nd best allaince on the server :) worthy enemy to anyone and anyone they fight should be scared but how are they gonna cope now SWARM is no longer worried about BoW and they can become the main target :p
the next few months are gonna be make or brake here i feel :)

5 Brothers of War
Another allaince to fall down the ranking due to SWARM losing the war badly memebers leaving! was good fun fighting these guys! and hopefully they find new homes or they quite while ahead :)

DeletedUser

4 - MFW -
strong fighting active still the 2nd best allaince on the server :) worthy enemy to anyone and anyone they fight should be scared but how are they gonna cope now SWARM is no longer worried about BoW and they can become the main target :p
the next few months are gonna be make or brake here i feel :)

As a member of one of the alliances fighting them we're not scared by them. In fact, they tried a nifty trick of trying to outflank us but we discovered it and they fled two of the cities they were conquering when we sent our LS against them!

DeletedUser27128

GGW BP is low as they had 35 people for most of the time, they have recruited many more. Give it time, the BP will go up ;)

DeletedUser

GGW BP is low as they had 35 people for most of the time, they have recruited many more. Give it time, the BP will go up ;)

hope so because its impossiable for it to go down ;)
good luck though in your wars you seem to have a massive share of rim space :p

DeletedUser

1 SWARM
still top my allaince enough said

2 Pacific Rim
seemes to be doing well a new academy allaince PR2 se ehow this works for them

3 Great Global Warriors
got told they would be making BP soon dont seem to be making massive numbers but im sure they will sooner or later they should get enough just genreal use points :p

4 - MFW -
seem to be struggling with inactivity and not growing fast as they maybe should :) seems they reach there limit for now the leadership has to remoitvate there troops to get this turned around!!

5 Brothers of War
soon to be gone going down now might of slwoed for now but given the way the world is going i dont count them for long any more
6 Demon Squad
new war not gonna go well for them but MFW and them could work well as a team if they get there heads toghter !!

rest im not bothered about