Alliances13-24

DeletedUser

13. LoW- Getting Better, might make it into top 12.

14. TBS- Will continue to make gains, pushing north. Top 12.

15. Dblood- Not quite sure. Taken in Southern Raiders, don't see them going anywhere soon.

16. Titans- Lost members, but are still an MRA and I see them dropping further.

17. The Devils Advocate- Were part of TBSW, getting higher. Definately top 15, possibly top 12.

18. Boudicas Brigands- Good players and will continue to grow.

19. Aztec Furyons Judgement- I think they're an MRA.

20. GREEK GODS- Seem to be focusing on one area, need to trim the fat.

21. Men in Tights- Very sensible pacts and seem to be annihilating LoW.

22. The Wraith- Don't really like them. Might go somewhere but I doubt it.

23. Ghost Unit- Taken in Public Enemy, had a great time there, friendly and talented players.

24. Titans Lions- Elite Alliance who will rule over Gamma. Immensely powerful, will consume all the top 12. lol jk.

DeletedUser

Aztec F J
is my alliance.
I dnt think we are an MRA
I we are moving up slow thoe.but its koo
thanks for the honesty =)

DeletedUser

I haven't have any dealings with you, I was judging by your amount of members and points. I may have been wrong, I don't know.

Best of luck to you :)

DeletedUser

13 League of Warriors - kicked out of 025 easily by CJ. An average rim MRA at best
14 The Black Sheep - great respect for these guys from my time in AA, low roster numbers and high BP and colinizations, best alliance on the server.
15 Dblood - dont know much about them. stats are ok
16 Titans - rubbish mra
17 The Devils Advocate - low membership but good stats will do well in the game
18 Boudicas Brigands - like devils advocate in membership, territory and stats. Would love to see the 2 war because they look very even lol
19 Aztec Furyons Judgment - look like an mra
20 The Wraith - never heard of them, would be interested to know more about these guys
21 Men in Tights - Love the profile lol low membership of strong players, they look good
22 GREEK GODS - another mra
23 Ghost Unit - look respectable but dont know much about them.
24 Titans Lions - an MRA training alliance that has a training alliance. Seriously just become 1 big super mra and get it over with.

DeletedUser

24 Titans Lions - an MRA training alliance that has a training alliance. Seriously just become 1 big super mra and get it over with.
Now these was funny LOL

DeletedUser

Titans = 117 members
Titans Lions = 255 members
Titans cubs = 44 members
And there was an alliance called Black Titans associated with these guys

Even at their highest SWAT and Semper Fi where never that big.

DeletedUser

"Yeah fighting on their own"... the idea of an alliance is being a team? or am I missing something?

they are not on there OWN they are teams even tho most of us arnt that close.
Well atleast some dnt need help from others.
They stand for for them selves.and when support is needed then there we are.
alliance VS alliance

but thanks for opinion bro=)

DeletedUser

13 League of Warriors - kicked out of 025 easily by CJ. An average rim MRA at best
14 The Black Sheep - great respect for these guys from my time in AA, low roster numbers and high BP and colinizations, best alliance on the server.
15 Dblood - dont know much about them. stats are ok
16 Titans - rubbish mra
17 The Devils Advocate - low membership but good stats will do well in the game
18 Boudicas Brigands - like devils advocate in membership, territory and stats. Would love to see the 2 war because they look very even lol
19 Aztec Furyons Judgment - look like an mra
20 The Wraith - never heard of them, would be interested to know more about these guys
21 Men in Tights - Love the profile lol low membership of strong players, they look good
22 GREEK GODS - another mra
23 Ghost Unit - look respectable but dont know much about them.

BB and TDA and TBS are a tight knit group, none of us will ever go to war against each other ;)

DeletedUser

Never said you would and I know how tight knit you guys are... just said it would be fun to watch ;)

DeletedUser

Titans = 117 members
Titans cubs = 44 members

haha, but we were! (I am K.M.D). We had 370 members at one point in our life. I think we win title for ultimate MRA (mint! always wanted that award :D :D )

BUT also, lets be honest, most improved alliance?

has to go to...

The Illuminati, for improving so much we havent rimmed them!!! :eek:

DeletedUser3613

LOL AJ even when a thread is about the alliances outside the top 12 you go and drag KMD into it ...... some might be proud to lose the tag of MRA and start getting some respect, not AJ though :p

you do makes me chuckle

DeletedUser

haha, but we were! (I am K.M.D). We had 370 members at one point in our life. I think we win title for ultimate MRA (mint! always wanted that award :D :D

They beat you by 46 members AJ :p Better up that recruitment drive ;)

DeletedUser

They beat you by 46 members AJ :p Better up that recruitment drive ;)

Holy mother of grepolis! How did they do that. I have to up the drive big time, we only have 80 members. I wonder if I can get 400 new members in a month... hmmmm :p

DeletedUser

Titans = 117 members
Titans cubs = 44 members

SWAT at one point had over 700 members, making it nearly double compared to Titans

13. LoW- I hear Rdlm and MiT are beating them, but not sure

14. TBS- Will reach top 12 in the future

15. Dblood- They will hover around this rank, but I don't think they will get further, as it is hard for them to expand

16. Titans- Been in there, poor organisation, made up by small players and large players who do nothing for the alliance (except for 4 or 5, who are all getting attacked)

17. The Devils Advocate- I think they will do alright, but not sure

18. Boudicas Brigands- Same as above

19. Aztec Furyons Judgement- I don't know much about them, but they seem like a MRA

20. GREEK GODS- Doing good, foucusing in one small area, with many smaller players

21. Men in Tights- Seem to have grown fast and doing well

22. The Wraith- My Alliance, we will most likely raise in the ranks, as we are a very young alliance

23. Ghost Unit- Seem good, will rise ranks

24. Titans Lions- If anything like Titans, they will fail, but recruit to rise ranks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

13 Semper-Fi - I don't know anything about them besides they were once a huge mra.

14 The Black Sheep - Highest average points on the server. Will get into top 12.

15 Dblood - I doubt they will do anything.

16 Titans - Losers

17 The Devils Advocate - Don't know anything about them.

18 Boudicas Brigands - Don't know anything about them.

19 Aztec Furyons Judgment - MRA with a weird leader. :p

20 Men in Tights - They look pretty good. :p

21 The Wraith - My alliance. We need to get better avarage points, I'm 7th and I only have 180,000. But we are pretty cool.

22 GREEK GODS - MRA that left caps lock on when they named themselves.

23 Ghost Unit - I don't know anything about them.

24 Titans Lions - Mega Losers

DeletedUser

13 Semper-Fi - I don't know anything about them besides they were once a huge mra.

14 The Black Sheep - Highest average points on the server. Will get into top 12.

15 Dblood - I doubt they will do anything.

16 Titans - Losers

17 The Devils Advocate - Don't know anything about them.

18 Boudicas Brigands - Don't know anything about them.

19 Aztec Furyons Judgment - MRA with a weird leader. :p

20 Men in Tights - They look pretty good. :p

21 The Wraith - My alliance. We need to get better avarage points, I'm 7th and I only have 180,000. But we are pretty cool.

22 GREEK GODS - MRA that left caps lock on when they named themselves.

23 Ghost Unit - I don't know anything about them.

24 Titans Lions - Mega Losers

These vato LMAO
19 Aztec Furyons Judgment - MRA with a weird leader.

These sounds personal dude.
umm lets see????
what happen tou your buddys I bet you saw them fall with out you helping them at all