Ally, War, Disband

DeletedUser18366

I'm just wondering why me, with an alliance that is still emerging, started this thread. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you know the rules, simply say if you would ally, war or disband the alliance of the player above you. Let's start.

Mine is The Pythian League...

DeletedUser39031

Just going to make this clear I do not represent my alliances views or anyone else's, only my own:p

War.

REASON:
Would not disband a good alliance.
Given light on recent events makes me wonder about pacting.
Which leaves, War.

My alliance is Truculence

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

me too, I represent my own views

Pact,

After being hit by everyone, the only decent alliance found in Paros is Truculence

Mine is Venom

DeletedUser18366

Again, I don't represent my alliance...but if I was anywhere near venom it would be a pact

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41456

Bro you are founder of your alliance, you represent it bud :) lol.

DeletedUser15581

gonna war BL till either BL disbands or they make us disband :D

DeletedUser18366

Yeah, because BL make it impossible for us to expand.....ally venom......

DeletedUser39031

Disband.
Reason:
Not worth pact
No worthwhile cities
Therefore, disband.

My alliance:Truculence

DeletedUser

Pact.
Good city placement, and you worked well in the war against LoD. I'd rather have you as a pact than an enemy :p
My alliance: Black Legion

DeletedUser37279

I'm going to say disband. BL is very strong and solid, chaos in their oceans would be a good thing I think and highly entertaining. You are too far away to have an effective pact with my alliance and once again to far to have a useful war

my alliance: victores

DeletedUser41456

Not sure the biggest alliance in paros wants to disband lol...

Victores war....

DeletedUser39031

I believe you are in V2,
If so, pact.
V2 is very close to Truculence and could provide a very useful and productive pact. In the terms of this thread as my earlier post stated war with BL V2 would be my personal pick for an ally. Wouldn't disband V2 as it's a good alliance and we have already tried war lol :p

DeletedUser18366

Again, location makes this seem worthless but ally, good stats and a from what I know of, good reputation. Mine is revolution.

DeletedUser39031

War. 1-2 weeks till all the worthwhile cities are taken.

DeletedUser12330

My views are my own and not that of the alliance (even thou I am one of the leaders)

War

Reason - fighting Venom and villainy is too easy. With you on their side it will make it a more enjoyable but still one sided fight

Alliance - Black legion

DeletedUser10984

War

Reason - already fighting this group of over-hyped on themselves pieces of work

Alliance - Venom 2.0