War : DH Allies of my enemys :p

Disband : AoTF They are just an MRA tryin to get more ranks

DeletedUser

ok... i guess ill give u some to rate.

TE,KoDR ,VARANGIAN GUARDS

DeletedUser

Ally : VARANGIAN GUARDS.. They one of the most good friends to me

War : TE i dont think this needs a comment lol

Dissband : KoDR I had no other choise :p ... I dont have many contacts with them but they still are good guys...

DeletedUser

klev u need to give us 3 alliances to rate when ur done lol. we cant keep it going if u dont. go ahead and give it a try.

DeletedUser

Hmm... im willing to risk again and give my alliance for rate : TTA . CR , BA

DeletedUser

Ally: CR great organised alliance and very swift. they can fight really well and would make great allies for anyone. too bad they dont make pacts.

War: BA well bc we are already at war with each other. some of them come off as cocky and pompous to me. not to name names. i have respect for them but i do not like them. suck it brlinho! j/k

Disband: TTA. sorry klev but do i need a reason? :pro:

AoTF,Fate,UoW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ally: UoW - Strong alliance, would give a great advantage in times of war.

War: Fate - only because it isn't disband

Disband: AoTF - i don't know too much about this alliance, nor it's objectives/motives.

KE, UoW, TE

DeletedUser

war :- ke aready in war with them so carry on the good stuff
ally :- UoW good fighters very stable and been around for ages the few players ive delt with are great!
Disband :- TE well i would fight them but they got half there allaince to hide in KE so ill disband them for now untill i get up there to fight them hehe :p

DeletedUser

I guess all pick the next three for rockys

The Elite, Knights Empire, Army of the Forgotten

DeletedUser

war- TE, there fun and active. good fighters near us so its not boring plus il never join or allie with them in this world.

allie- AotF, handful of good players, would make great allies for my alliance location wise.

KE- disband, for the reason of the startings of MRA and the big gap between there north and south members.

Rate Fate, BA, UoW

DeletedUser

the new one or old one? old one was to MRA and sim city players. once under attack form a good alliance they fell apart with 2 days.

the new one...... well time will tell. way to soon to rate it.

DeletedUser

LOC, Somali Pirates, Fate

just to make it more difficult :)

LOC, Somali Pirates, Fate

DeletedUser

ill make it nice and simple:
1. war
2. war
3. war

why change our approach now, never too late to have more wars :)

DeletedUser

ill make it nice and simple:
1. war
2. war
3. war

why change our approach now, never too late to have more wars :)

lol,this is a good one,although I think it is not allowed to make all 3 war,so decide of those 3 which to war,which to ally and which to disband.you must do it.

DeletedUser

lol,this is a good one,although I think it is not allowed to make all 3 war,so decide of those 3 which to war,which to ally and which to disband.you must do it.

Hey adam, this was lession nr #1 :p

DeletedUser

Ally : CR we share the same ocean and we are near eachother! They are strong and great guys i have respect for them (honestly) ! Also i must add that they are great players!

War : TE why not? :rolleyes:

Dissband : NWO ... who are this guys? :p

DeletedUser

Ally : CR we share the same ocean and we are near eachother! They are strong and great guys i have respect for them (honestly) ! Also i must add that they are great players!

War : TE why not? :rolleyes:

Dissband : NWO ... who are this guys? :p

i will try with smaller alliances including mine :

TTA, VG , Worksape