Ally, War or Disband

DeletedUser

CR ALLY they my allaicne so ofc im gonna align to them :p
Opisthodomoos Disband never heard of them
Valor x TE if i remeber correct so yer lets fight them !

te,valor,cr

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18331

Ally: Valor Gonna be good soon.
War: CR? Only place they would fit
Disband: TE They had their fun at number 1.

SP,KoDR,TE

DeletedUser

Ally: SP even though they are on the other side of the world
War: TE
Disband: KoDR no reason

Varangian Guards,BA,WoA

Opisthodomoos Disband never heard of them
Sometimes it's good to look up things you don't know about ;)

DeletedUser

Ally: Valor - Built on similar principles as us. I think they have potential, can't wait to see how they use it.

War: BA - Respect to them, if any alliance could break us into a sweat, it would be them.

Disband: TE - Leader jumps ship, time to close shop.

Somali Pirates, Three Stars, KE

Couldn't agree more, the alliance that is removing the #1 alliance in the WORLD out of Ocean 32 and he hasn't heard of them.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Couldn't agree more, the alliance that is removing the #1 alliance in the WORLD out of Ocean 32 and he hasn't heard of them.

You just made it sound like I've switched alliances LOL. I've quit the game actually. But will still be checking time to time on the external forums. The new leaders of TE will be very capable.

And as for "removing" TE out of Ocean 32. You guys are conquering about 2 cities per week of TE's smaller players, not our best players. Well done that has "damaged" TE's growth so much. I like to see your alliance face the best of TE. Not that TE is bothered, as they've been pretty much ignoring your alliance and focusing on real wars :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

JohnAsti and speedway6969 fall under the category of TE's best players and both of them are in O32. We went after JohnAsti first but he went into VM don't know the reason why but he is no longer fighting.

But still no matter what size player you are, if your in the number 1 alliance you should be able to hold that reputation as being the top dog. So when an alliance tries to challenge you that's when you let them know who's daddy. But still the record is 12 conquers for Opisthodomos and 1 conquer for TE and that won't change until 1 of either alliance starts conquering each other again.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
JohnAsti and speedway6969 fall under the category of TE's best players and both of them are in O32. We went after JohnAsti first but he went into VM don't know the reason why but he is no longer fighting.

But still no matter what size player you are, if your in the number 1 alliance you should be able to hold that reputation as being the top dog. So when an alliance tries to challenge you that's when you let them know who's daddy. But still the record is 12 conquers for Opisthodomos and 1 conquer for TE and that won't change until 1 of either alliance starts conquering each other again.

JohnAsti, at the time was moving house and could not get on, he is now trying to set up a new internet connection, hence the reason why he went into VM.

Speedway has lost no cities to Opsithodomos or whatever your alliance is called. They're both good players but because they have massive points doesn't mean they're the best TE has... :rolleyes:

12 Conquers? Really? In the space of 6 weeks. To me that is poor. As I said, TE is pretty much ignoring your alliance and fighting real wars. If you really wanted a proper war, go draw the new founders attention. They are both excellent and active players.

Your alliance maybe challenging TE, good on you guys, I like that. That's brave. But even though you are at war with them, you have not hindered there growth, you cannot beat them. I will not say anymore on this matter.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

why would i care about o32 its miles from me as for beating te look at a real war like ke vs cr how many conqours a week between us thats a war ur a little hinderouns to TE and they got more important targets then u! im sure if they turn on u then ur feel the force off them but TBH why would they turn if u taking 2 villages a week thats nothign!! i can taek two a week myself! and that could b from a few low ranked TE players! and i wouldnt need my allaince for that!

just because u fighting the number 1 allaince means nothing CR was fighting them when they was merged with UF and at that time we had the lines with our allaince pretty much battered! when UF unmergred our war with TE was not needed anymore as we had no real connact so untill u start taking 20 villages a week then its not a war

DeletedUser

This thread needs to be back on target, if everyone is going to whine please open a new thread. Bottom line is TE had 200 cities in O32 when we started, they are down to 125 now. Meanwhile we have been growing.

DeletedUser

This thread needs to be back on target, if everyone is going to whine please open a new thread. Bottom line is TE had 200 cities in O32 when we started, they are down to 125 now. Meanwhile we have been growing.

U tate that but ur allaince took it off track in first place

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Lol TE hasn't lost 75 cities Opsithodomosah7yw, it's called kicking a lot of inactives in boring oceans.

DeletedUser

Ally: SP even though they are on the other side of the world
War: TE
Disband: KoDR no reason

Varangian Guards,BA,WoA

Ally: Valor - Built on similar principles as us. I think they have potential, can't wait to see how they use it.

War: BA - Respect to them, if any alliance could break us into a sweat, it would be them.

HK u were supposed to take the 3 alliances bizarre named and use them not make up ur own but hey atleast u were sort of on the topic. since u didnt i will take the 3 bizarre named i guess.

VG-War: idk they seem to be in my ocean
WoA-Disband:just die already! :p
BA-Ally: good players and close would make great allies.

now to carry on the 3 named by HK

DeletedUser18331

Disband-KE
Allies- Three Stars (my own guys)
War- SP.... only place you would fit

Vallhala, Opisthodomos and UoW

DeletedUser

nice sig. sad that it's u with the wolves and not me or sirgaz. i guess hell is coming.

DeletedUser

Man you're good. :) I would like a sig but I don't know what. lol
Guess I'll jut leave it blank.:eek:

DeletedUser

Disband-KE
Allies- Three Stars (my own guys)
War- SP.... only place you would fit

Vallhala, Opisthodomos and UoW

War - UoW (Already in one..)
Allies - Opisthodomos
Disband - Vallhala(Erm.. yeah.. option left..) :eek:

TE - UoW - CR

DeletedUser

Man you're good. :) I would like a sig but I don't know what. lol
Guess I'll jut leave it blank.:eek:

wa.jpg

[IMG*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/bratzer/wa.jpg[/IMG]
Get rid of the * in the code to use it as signature.

DeletedUser

Ally: Chaos Rising - it's the only ally I'd need
War: Union of Warlords - why not? I'm already at war with them.
Disband: The Elite - because, they think fighting a few players from Warriors of Ares is a war

Valor, Dark Hunters, Valhalla

DeletedUser

Ally: Valhalla, because I sure wouldnt want to be at war with them having the best attacker and all.

War: Valor, because they seem like a serious group, so would be a nice challenge.

Disband: Dark Hunters. I think they are slowly starting to disband anyway.

FATE, UK, NWO