BA declare war against UOW

DeletedUser

lol!! oki he lefted!!

is that cos u wont all public defend adam??

and threaten war with anyone that attacks him untill he joins BA

DeletedUser

lol!! oki he lefted!!

is that cos u wont all public defend adam??

and threaten war with anyone that attacks him untill he joins BA

Truly, you never want to know how it feels to disband your alliance. it's not the same as switching an alliance. It's like moving out of a house and location that you love knowing you can never come back, then not really knowing if your going to like the place your going

In fearless fighters .... i refusing to disband it .... i walked away from my computer and let someone else do it.

DeletedUser

Lol,yeah always better let someone else do it.
I was not even able to change the name of alliance what some leaders of TE wished to happen,we could have peace with TE by only changing the name and could get few more members from former KE and maybe even from TE but I just couldnt do it,it was better choice to stick with it and let TE agrees peace with BA with no conditions,I never liked ultimatums,that is of course not good thinking but it is the way I like it.

Speaking of TE leaders I am pretty sure I am right but wish to check it anyway,JNC you are playing on account mosevej right?and someone else is playing JNC account,correct?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol,yeah always better let someone else do it.
I was not even able to change the name of alliance what some leaders of TE wished to happen,we could have peace with TE by only changing the name and could get few more members from former KE and maybe even from TE but I just couldnt do it,it was better choice to stick with it and let TE agrees peace with BA with no conditions,I never liked ultimatums,that is of course not good thinking but it is the way I like it.

Speaking of TE leaders I am pretty sure I am right but wish to check it anyway,JNC you are playing on account mosevej right?and someone else is playing JNC account,correct?

Yes that is correct.

DeletedUser

So what's happening in the world of Eta these days..? anything..?

DeletedUser

this world is dying. It is actually on life support. Even the Forum is no longer that active.

Once TST finished their WW it will be taken off the life support and buried in the following days...

Sad, but true

DeletedUser9267

this world is dying. It is actually on life support. Even the Forum is no longer that active.

Once TST finished their WW it will be taken off the life support and buried in the following days...

Sad, but true

Could very well be the case but I have my doubts.
There is a bit of unfinished business somewhere in ETA.

DeletedUser15946

Yeah.. Thanks UoW and Valor for making grepolis become boring for me.

DeletedUser

Probably not Valor or UoW's fault. Blame the inactives and ghost cities you've been busy with for the last month or are we that boring that inactives fight better than us? LOL
sirgaz.jpg
Last conquest from an enemy alliance was from....well guess who? Blondie last May 30. As I've said on the other thread, she doesnt ask for any help or was probably inactive during that time.
Kidding aside, you got nothing to prove sirgaz, we all know BA's skills, arguably the best pound per pound (if there's anything like it here) alliance in Eta. Enough downplaying on Valor, we too have guys that pack quite a punch and when "they" set eyes on a target. "They" will get it. Kdahlb is a tough defender, I have so much respect for that guy but even he lost cities. BA saw Valor's weakness and capitalized on it. Good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is good point Wachkow,as I already said Sirgaz is the on edge of being kick away from B.A.

DeletedUser

That is good point Wachkow,as I already said Sirgaz is the on edge of being kick away from B.A.
LOL I doubt that ;) Anybody saw the PnP contest that was MM to all of us. Will someone from Eta join? Whateverr perhaps?

DeletedUser15946

If you take a slight look at location of cities, you might notice something... (but they are ghosts and they DID fight better then MOST Valor conquests)

DeletedUser

If you take a slight look at location of cities, you might notice something... (but they are ghosts and they DID fight better then MOST Valor conquests)

I know right! i just had a fight with a ghost city took 3 sets of very solid waves. to get though the 120 pegs. it was just my luck to encounter such a city.