'Best' Grepolis player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry if this has been covered... and also sorry if it is in the incorrect place...

Is there such a thing as the 'best Grepolis player'

If so who?

What makes them so good?

Think this could be a decent debate. I would like to see arguments for these players if possible. :)

Counter arguments - too much gold - pot luck - good alliance backing them up

On an out of interest, I'm bored and the missus is at work basis :p

DeletedUser19042

that would be Robbyn44 imo.

Tops several speed 3 worlds, which is an awesome achievement.
Don't think we can discuss about that. :p

DeletedUser

Haven't heard much about Robbyn44 but from what I've heard I'd say he is the best.

DeletedUser19042

You...haven't..heard...much...about..robbyn? ~Heart failure; pushty has to reanimate me. But he doesn't, and he smirks instead~

anyway...He IS the best. :) :p

DeletedUser16429

Aurave, he was the best overall. He was an old player, but Mizarth had the most cities ever with 400+ but didn't have the most bp in that world.

DeletedUser

Probably from inactivity? this is a lesson we can learn from a pro -take it one world at a time!

DeletedUser

when did he quit Knossos? well the world wonder sort of killed the fun

DeletedUser22940

I would vote Robb....dude is a beast. Playing with him on Helorus right now and it is amazing watching him play.

DeletedUser

Can we see some attack reports?

Everyone loves an attack report

DeletedUser

Before we establish who the best player is.... we need to properly define the word "best".

Are we talking about battle points.... team play... leadership.... best city names?

If its best city names... I'm definitely not in the running.

Not for battle points either.

Or leadership.

Or team play.

DeletedUser

Robbyn44 gets my vote, however if i could vote for 2 people my second would be Kadjayuni.....

Robbyn44 is a complete beast, he had over 2000 incoming attacks at once in Theta and never lost a city.

Kad is the best player i know at using every single tool to his advantage, especially diplomacy and PnP's. Makes and breaks wars. Also a beastly player.

Varun

Strategos
I vote for Iceman from Alpha. That guy has kept his lead of staying on the top of the world since three years. i.e. since Alpha started. Talk about an achievement.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Robbyn44 gets my vote, however if i could vote for 2 people my second would be Kadjayuni.....

Robbyn44 is a complete beast, he had over 2000 incoming attacks at once in Theta and never lost a city.

Kad is the best player i know at using every single tool to his advantage, especially diplomacy and PnP's. Makes and breaks wars. Also a beastly player.

i vote for robbyn too. not because he was one of the best attackers. i think there have been atleast 10 good attackers or defenders just like him. but when it comes to leadership or being a nice guy even to his enemy alliance, he surpassed others. you could say that everyone liked him even in the enemy teams. so i vote for him.

DeletedUser345

I ask you this, have you ever seen Robbyn at rank one on a server I played on? I think not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.