Best of the Best

DeletedUser

a bet? I don't like bets with people like you. Always seems to disadvantage me so I can't win.

It will probably be a no time limit - see how long it takes you to overtake and if you do you do something.

My money is on sparkz, and I think that was already obvious lol

Yea lets make a time limit, who can get the most Attack BP in 1 month. Kb has been getting decent attack BP lately. I have no idea who he attacks. I would have expected more action from him on my end. Sad really

DeletedUser

Ask your boy Howard as he has been wearing a schoolgirl dress for me lately.

Yes let us take that bet...lets us see out of all three of us who gets the most ABP in the month of September... I would be willing to say that I can probably get more than both of you put together...Now before we lose sight of what is the actual point for all the talk of ABP let us see who gets more in the month of September between us three

Remember it is ABP as we all know I win in DBP because Anarchy do not know how to launch a proper attack if their life was depending on it

Was it four cs attempts that got blown up yesterday and 293 incomings or more than that

No Enga you can not be part of this...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I do my own thing. One on one most of the time. A foursome with you guys doesn't sound very attractive at all. I will leave you guys to your own games there;-)

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

Ask your boy Howard as he has been wearing a schoolgirl dress for me lately.

Yes let us take that bet...lets us see out of all three of us who gets the most ABP in the month of September... I would be willing to say that I can probably get more than both of you put together...Now before we lose sight of what is the actual point for all the talk of ABP let us see who gets more in the month of September between us three

Remember it is ABP as we all know I win in DBP because Anarchy do not know how to launch a proper attack if their life was depending on it

Was it four cs attempts that got blown up yesterday and 293 incomings or more than that

lol your so full of yourself.

I bet you wear T-shirts that say "I heart King butter", and have coffee mugs that say "You are the greatest!" cheesy stuff like that.

I wouldn't know anything about those attacks. I could have landed a cs in one of your cities but it would of been for nothing. You would have said I used a opportunity to launch when you were going into vacation mode. Your just an excuse machine unless things go 100% right for you.

I'll take part in the who can get the most attack BP contest for September. Will be fun :)

DeletedUser

lol your so full of yourself.

I bet you wear T-shirts that say "I heart King butter", and have coffee mugs that say "You are the greatest!" cheesy stuff like that.

I wouldn't know anything about those attacks. I could have landed a cs in one of your cities but it would of been for nothing. You would have said I used a opportunity to launch when you were going into vacation mode. Your just an excuse machine unless things go 100% right for you.

I'll take part in the who can get the most attack BP contest for September. Will be fun :)

no his shirts say " I heart butter balls" and KB stop giving those shirts to yashar she says they smell and are nasty and that I am the only thing that smells and is nasty that she likes :p

DeletedUser

AHAHAHAHAH...You should come and join us then otherwise My sweettalking might work and then you will not only have lost your girl but a chance to lose your cities next lmao

You could have taken my city devils, cmon....Again with the lying...Yeah and I turned down a threesome with halle berry and beyonce