Beta Alliance Fact File

DeletedUser

Oh my. I wasn't listed as one of the leader's for ML. I have to go to my corner and cry now, then take a blade and cut my self on the wrist a few time's because this has really upset me. I'm just joshing. I just wave my hand like a beauty pagent queen that has recently won and look pretty most of the time. I'm just their for looks. But I don't mind, I don't think of myself as a leader anyways.

DeletedUser

I think he meant leaders as in the ones with founders. Though I have to admit even I am confused over ML's government these days, every time I check it's different. All I know is Devon is King and George heir though the work seems very split between you three haha.

DeletedUser

Agreed on everything but the last. I don't do any work :p. Besides that part time job ;). But the show is mostly ran by all Ml members i'n IMO. We are a well oiled machine.

DeletedUser345

Oh my. I wasn't listed as one of the leader's for ML. I have to go to my corner and cry now, then take a blade and cut my self on the wrist a few time's because this has really upset me. I'm just joshing. I just wave my hand like a beauty pagent queen that has recently won and look pretty most of the time. I'm just their for looks. But I don't mind, I don't think of myself as a leader anyways.

I have a script that sends a message to all the founders in that alliance you weren't listed as recieving that message. My bad about controlled burn i wondered why such a small alliance with a low average was your academy...

DeletedUser

I would say than Founders rather than leaders. The makeup of the council of VP is very difficult to explain these days. As far as who we are at war, we also don't "mark" our enemies all the time. So there might be a few who we're fighting against too. Otherwise good job.

DeletedUser

Great Job Achilles!!!!

hmmmm
sc is warring phalanx pheno and now yes ml
i signed on to see it one day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:) everyone in PoC contributes to leading, but ya...i'm stuck with the keys to the broom room XP

DeletedUser

oooh mango lol

...?

He's right lol. The reason ML and SC are at war is nearly 100% because of Zolen. He is also the reason why one of SC's best leaders left the alliance. Zolen's arrogance has made SC a crippled alliance with no friends.

DeletedUser

Clearing the Air on this ->

Phenomen v South East Syndicate

SES have been topping the conquests since the beginning of the war, with Phenomen managing to take a couple of cities off inactives like Dismember. Once Dismember came back he hasnt lost a city after that i think.

Bowzer claimed he was quitting the game, and avoided fighting us at the peak of the war. We let him go then, and now he's back to break the ceasefire.

Milonius lost a whole bunch of cities during his short stint with us... We dont consider them losses.. Those were pheno cities taken by pheno players from another pheno player... at least it made them feel good about taking cities under our banner...

The ceasefire was a discussion with ThaUnit. And they betrayed it by conquering HIS cities when EVERYBODY knew he was busy in rl...

I think Phenomen = <edited out by censors> now... At one point they were losing cities and gaining in respect... now with this latest ceasefire fiasco, theyre losing in both...

Beta is DEAD... and so is phenomen... we're just sticking around to make sure their rotting corpse doesnt infect our alliance....

having said all that, i still think Thor & X-eye are good fighters... bowzer and the rest of them double-dealers dont count...

:edit:

btw, good work on compiling all of this... +rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Clearing the Air on this ->

Phenomen v South East Syndicate

SES have been topping the conquests since the beginning of the war, with Phenomen managing to take a couple of cities off inactives like Dismember. Once Dismember came back he hasnt lost a city after that i think.

Bowzer claimed he was quitting the game, and avoided fighting us at the peak of the war. We let him go then, and now he's back to break the ceasefire.

Milonius lost a whole bunch of cities during his short stint with us... We dont consider them losses.. Those were pheno cities taken by pheno players from another pheno player... at least it made them feel good about taking cities under our banner...

The ceasefire was a discussion with ThaUnit. And they betrayed it by conquering HIS cities when EVERYBODY knew he was busy in rl...

I think Phenomen = <edited out by censors> now... At one point they were losing cities and gaining in respect... now with this latest ceasefire fiasco, theyre losing in both...

Beta is DEAD... and so is phenomen... we're just sticking around to make sure their rotting corpse doesnt infect our alliance....

having said all that, i still think Thor & X-eye are good fighters... bowzer and the rest of them double-dealers dont count...

:edit:

btw, good work on compiling all of this... +rep

You originaly had a better start and then at least in the South East i would say that we started to get our act together and took cities back off you. Once we had taken the lead ThaUnit came to us and asked for a ceasefire we worried that you would just rebuild and attack again, but due to our multiple fronts we agreed anyway. Soon though one of our members has incoming attacks from you a leader thats meant to help keep the treaty and he had one of his villages in conquest. Understandbly we reacted angrily and we went straight for your leaders especially the one that had agreed the ceasefire and its just a shame ThaUnit went inactive at the time.

Thats just my take on it...

DeletedUser

SES have been topping the conquests since the beginning of the war

PoC are now mate, before that it was ML. SES are doing a fantastic job in an active part of Phenomen but are not "topping the conquests". I haven't counted accurately recently but when I was running the DH battle stats I would check SES's conquests too and they were always a bit behind in actual numbers. Haven't got the numbers now but at a glance you guys do not seem to be conquering at the pace of PoC.

Just clearing the air as you put it, and not trying to be rude, just wanting credit were credit is due, and in terms of conquests that goes to PoC.

DeletedUser14909

I think SES judge themselves on their individual conflict stats as they're not part of DH. So when they're saying they're 'topping the conquests' I've always taken it to mean in a straight head-to-head. But yes we PoC do get through a fair few, its just the majority go with out much fight so we can rattle through them.

DeletedUser

LOL...

i did not mean we had been conquering more Pheno cities than ML, PoC or anybody else...

i meant we had taken LOADS more from pheno than they had taken off us...

wrong wording.... :)

THOUGH, inspire of all my rants, i enjoy fighting pheno a lot more than UAE / PT / Synergy etc...

DeletedUser

Ah sorry I mis-interpreted. Yeah SES seem to be doing well from what I've seen :)

A lot of the Phenomen players in our area are just the best from UAE so for us it's the same with the added weight of the other Phenomen players in.

DeletedUser4013

IMO PoC are more and more looking like the old Phenomen but at an early stage :).

Care to explain your reasoning? I don't think anyone could resemble Pheno without having Kad around to make it happen. If you're referring to the fact that we've grown and expanded significantly since our conflict with Pheno started and the one with SoT ending, then you'll notice that our expansions come at the cost of war, not outright expansionism like others