Beta Boring For Life?

DeletedUser4013

well, tyrion you cannot expect the SES to keep shut if raptok has such a free hand in flaming in every single thread.

anyways, adios.

No I don't expect that, but all of this belongs in a PnP within the forum guidelines. If SES wishes to create one about Raptok along those lines, fine, they can do so. But keep in mind that the flaming in other threads stops now.

DeletedUser

well, tyrion you cannot expect the SES to keep shut if raptok has such a free hand in flaming in every single thread.

anyways, adios.

And you expect me not to flame with comments like this :rolleyes:. I'm not going to flame him. Now can we change the title too beta not boring for life :p

DeletedUser

A new alliance is created and aimed to balance the server, we want to compete with best alliance.
If you believe one particular alliance is going to win too easily, and needs a real oppoment, please join the SYNergy.

DeletedUser

lol I don't think there are many that believe that at the moment :p

DeletedUser

Hehey,

Please understand that Synergy is aimed to give hopes to many players, who saw their previous alliance on the decreasing. This first week was aimed to reborn from ashes like a phoenix and grow..

if you kill the chick inside the egg, you all will become soon "Ghostbusters".

My opinion is that Phenomen won already the Beta Server, thanks to the communication's war on this Beta Forum. It helps to recruit best of the bests.
Active and experienced players are on it, it helps to know on which "shoe" walking, thats why you are all on the same side. However, did you play already soccer with all the best in one team ? boring for both sides, such that you stop playing before the 90min.
Most of top 100 players belong to Phenomen.
Most of quoters are members of Phenomen. If they arent, 90% belongs to Phenomen's Pact.

N3mesis was disgusted by it, he couldnt lead the Global War. When Jarpenguin took aznxasazn's account, he was angry. It meant for him that we would have to fight versus experienced (noLife?) players from all servers and other games during ages.

what will happen? If i read this Forum at the present time:

world will split in 3: Phenomen's Pact, Synergy and the third world.

Phenomen ML Xmortis TeA PoC CoH SES look to stay together according all the mutual smooth's talks i was reading here and there.

Third World would stay neutral, as best players would move into Phenomen, if not eternal VM, the others would be scared, connecting twice a week..

As far as i am concerned, i knew i wouldnt win the game when Aliens left and I decided not to join UAE. Besides RL is the priority.

Now i believe i reached the Top i could, best attacker, best fighter.
Leading the 1st alliance (temporary i agree).

However i dont have the time to lead an alliance as i would wish, neither to coordinate 15 attacks within 2 seconds versus someone waiting for it. It s a full time job.
Synergy is my last accomplishment on this game.

I see my end surrounding by the Pacts's :

Kad sending me a :p message: in X hours X players will make CS on each of your X Polies. Game over.

Please consider this Quote as
"Scheul was here" and look forward retirement.

Real Life is here:

i celebrated last weekend my 1st year anniversary with my girlfriend.
13th november i will become 30 years old.
I am a Sales Representative in Salesforce.com, and a career waits for me:
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2010/pay/

If you have a decent resume in Sales or IT, please contact me, i might offer 500 $ if we hire you.

I enjoyed the game, will go on connecting, but RL is my priority. (Plus i would like to play starcraft 2 :D)

Kind regards to everybody.
And dont forget it s just a game

DeletedUser

been there, done Sales Rep. lol

while I understand N3mesis' point, I counter it with 2 things

1) Abuse of vacation mode, this is the worst cause of worlds getting clogged up, and detrimental to proper gameplay.
2) There are 2 ways to deal with new things that were implemented.
- his way of complaining until someone listens, or quitting
- our way of finding a way round it
---eg when morale was introduced, UAE went into mass vacation, while Phenomen did some research and started looking into implementing a basher program.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Basher programme, that still sounds like some sort of school bully but it was a much needed system that found a way round a flawed way of fighting.
And people say why bashers, but to counter once you've used them you wouldnt ask that question again.

DeletedUser

One flaw with your post there SCHEUL. ML is at war with Xmortis and TeA. DJ and Phenomen has tense relations which mean PoC is torn between the two (seeing as PoC is DJ's "sister" alliance).

Our "side" is still a very fragmented one

DeletedUser

Then don't post in it? And actually I think it is still relevant. What eGod was saying is that the factions on Beta arent as cut and dried as it appears. It somewhat resembles the alliances of 1900 Europe with all its intermarried alliances. SYN make it out that the entire leader-board is allied against them when in fact half of those said alliances cannot stand the other.

DeletedUser

Lol... nice analogy... :)

Well at least the appearance of Synergy has spiced up the oceans around us suddenly... players that were earlier considered 'safe' are suddenly opening up as possible targets because of the alliance change..

we've just pulled off a small op on them... we got ourselves some new cities but the attacks attempting to break the simultaneous sieges were quite nicely carried out...

DeletedUser

Then don't post in it? And actually I think it is still relevant. What eGod was saying is that the factions on Beta arent as cut and dried as it appears. It somewhat resembles the alliances of 1900 Europe with all its intermarried alliances. SYN make it out that the entire leader-board is allied against them when in fact half of those said alliances cannot stand the other.

I was meaning the topic title. That's all. I know what eGod was saying. Just find it amusing how politics are so warped up in this thread when personally I find this a question area and people should be answering: "Is Beta Boring for Life?" But that's my thinking. Maybe I'm wrong.

My answer is depends on what stage of life you are at.

DeletedUser

Good point Otis.
I guess Beta is therefore interesting for me, as a welcome distraction from what i should be doing at university, but sometimes a bit embarrassing as i have serious partying i must also attend to. Have you ever been on Grepolis Drunk? I think it's worse than being able to text while intoxicated!
Beta is not boring, when you know the right people ^^. The ones to laugh with and the ones to attack, for those who don't know.

DeletedUser

I started a war on Lions while drunk back when I was a leader of Clan Harmada. Lions was the ultimate MRA lol.