Beta's Best Player

DeletedUser345

Beta's Best Player Award

A warm welcome to every Beta player from the furthest ocean to the core of our world!

I am introducing today a poll which will hopefully get everybody fired up about Beta (trust me i need it :p) and a lot more players actively participating in this world's forums.

I have sent a mass-mail to each of the top 20 alliance's founders and hopefully they will have forwarded that mass-mail to the entire of their alliance. Maybe that is what brought you here or maybe you are already an active forum poster.

The reason you are reading this post is for one reason - we are going to vote for Beta's best player. An award worth craving for...

Now i hope i have already got you all up off your seats ;)

Beta's Best Player

The person who is voted as the best player on Beta will recieve as his prize;

+Rep from everyone whop has participated and posted in this thread (hopefully then a lot).
Bragging Rights allways important ;)
A Unique Forum Title made by one of the best graphics designers on our external forum.
And hopefully a prize worth some gold (need to get clearance from a mod first)

A straight entry into Beta's Hall of Fame

The Rules

Obviously this will only work if we have some rules so;

The Nominaton Process

To be nominated for the award 5 players (yes its a tough competition) must give their backing for your entry. You will then we put into our poll. Now we hope you won't just nominate your friends and alliance members regardless of whether you actually think they deserve the award so if we get too many nominations then we will strike off anyone's name who is outside the top 100 in points, top 50 in abp and top 50 in dbp. Unfortunate but we don't want a lot of 5000 point players nominated when they are clearly not the best in Beta. If you are outside those restrictions but have a reason why you are Beta's Best Player and you have the required nominations then you could still be entered into the poll.

The Voting

Every player who was nominated will go into the poll which players can vote for their choice as Beta's Best Player.

Rules

An alliance can't vote for a player who is in that alliance, they must vote for a player outside their alliance. Anyone you does break this rule will have thier vote crossed off.

There is a problem with the Dragon Heads as together they are as a unity so they could all vote for a one player. We hope this measure wouldn't have been necessary but just to try and make this fair PoC can vote for Event Horizon and vise verse and DJ can vote for the rest of the alliances and the rest can vote for DJ. This means that hopefully the alliances should be the same size as DS in their voting capabilities.

All voters must play in Beta and outsiders will have their votes crossed off.

No campaigning - Devils doesn't like it :p

This is not a rule but try not to vote for yourself its not really in the spirit of the competition. :)

The most important thing.

Which is that the main reason behind this poll is to get more players active ont his forum so here are a few links you should check out!

Hall of Fame
Auto Updating Maps
Beta Timeline
Beta Alliance Fact File
Post Your Walls
Rate the Player
Alliance's Thread
Dream Alliance
Top 20 Alliances

Enjoy!
~Achilles/Chimosan

Nominations

THORS HAMMER x1
Bowzer x3
Qlander x1
Redneck Woman x1
Boytink x 1
Sceeth x1
Yoyo2 x 2
Davey74 x1
Blaze Tech x1
Pililo x 1
N3mesis x 1
Goins420
White Bear x 2
Mavric x 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Oh noes, I feel some sort of riot coming on :(

For the benefit of the tape I choose:

1) Aliens
2) rutlirules
3) cobblemix

oh and of course god61

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. Can you nominate yourself?? (No, i'm not egotistical.. just curious :p)

2. I nominate Jtin!

DeletedUser

This is a great idea but there are only a handful of us that meet these criteria. For example, I would nominate two players that come to mind but they are never on these forums.

DeletedUser345

This is a great idea but there are only a handful of us that meet these criteria. For example, I would nominate two players that come to mind but they are never on these forums.

You can nominate people not on the forum :) and cobble no you cant nominate yourself but you can vote for yourself (though it is unsportsman like).

DeletedUser

How many nominations can we make? Are we limited to just one per person?

DeletedUser345

Nominations Start From Now

If you have already nominated post it again, you can nominate three people.

DeletedUser

To single out up to three players is actually pretty hard (especially when you can't nominate people in your alliance :p) but some of the best players I'd have to say are:

1. THORS HAMMER-Everyone says this guy was relentless. Him and a few others took over Pheno for a while and gave them a good renewal.

2. bAdg3R-Same as Thor. He's a relentless fighter and seems to take what he wants when he wants.

3.Qlander-It beh evil-Q. Q is a respected forum poster and makes a lot of people laugh. In game he does a good job. He held Xmortis together through massive numbers and a few wars. Some may debate that but Qlander has gotten my respect just by being able to hold an alliance together with that many players (even if half of them were inactives ;))

DeletedUser345

To single out up to three players is actually pretty hard (especially when you can't nominate people in your alliance :p) but some of the best players I'd have to say are:

1. THORS HAMMER-Everyone says this guy was relentless. Him and a few others took over Pheno for a while and gave them a good renewal.

2. bAdg3R-Same as Thor. He's a relentless fighter and seems to take what he wants when he wants.

3.Qlander-It beh evil-Q. Q is a respected forum poster and makes a lot of people laugh. In game he does a good job. He held Xmortis together through massive numbers and a few wars. Some may debate that but Qlander has gotten my respect just by being able to hold an alliance together with that many players (even if half of them were inactives ;))

Just to say you can nominate people in your alliance just not vote for them.

DeletedUser

Okay.

1) Obvious to me, Redneck Woman. Not only has she held on to her spot, She's got a great sense of humour and she runs a strong alliance which is stable. Showing the boys how it's done - GIRL POWER!
2) Boytink, in all dealings i have had i've come out smiling - even if it was a serious topic. This is purely a personality thing - he's an epic fellow.
3) sceeth, for his mean skills. For super serial - this guy just plain deserves a go at the title.

DeletedUser

I nominate in no particular order:

1. Davey74 EH
2. Bowzer DS
3. yoyo2 PoC

DeletedUser345

Bowzer has been nominated, he is the first through so you can vote for your next favourite now (bar those you have already voted)

My three are;

Pililo - great player and quality fighter in the defence of 46 when i was with him.

BlazeTech - good player for Event Horizon and a good leader there.

Yoyo2 - i have enjoyed sparing with him when i have well worth his rank :)

DeletedUser

Bowzer has been nominated, he is the first through so you can vote for your next favourite now (bar those you have already voted)

My three are;

Pililo - great player and quality fighter in the defence of 46 when i was with him.

BlazeTech - good player for Event Horizon and a good leader there.

Yoyo2 - i have enjoyed sparing with him when i have well worth his rank :)

You didn't add mine either..

I nominate
JTin
Redneck Woman
and
Sakuretus