bets on the winner of world war

Lugosi

Strategos
hmm let me see, that is the same amount of cities i have conquered from phenomen... Molon labe in total have 30+ on you guys, with a total of over 60 cities conquered by the dragonheads alone against phenomen. :pro:

I know, well done mango :D, I would like to take a segment of mango or two from you but sadly I'm not near you. Dragons head are doing well :) but pheno still have some good stories about your losses too us and you seem to forget we're still rank 1 by a long way.

DeletedUser8362

I know, well done mango :D, I would like to take a segment of mango or two from you but sadly I'm not near you. Dragons head are doing well :) but pheno still have some good stories about your losses too us and you seem to forget we're still rank 1 by a long way.

rank and points means nothing... i would much prefer if the only ranking was battle points... However that is not realistic :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
we? I thought you were rimmed.. Maybe its you playing Bowzer account now...

I set my account to delete which is why I didn't defend my 8 remaining cities. I'll be honest here :eek: after the amount of attacks and support I'd recieved during PoCs first assault. I thought it best considering I wasn't on here as much as I'd like to be so once I'd come of vm I said to take my cities because I'm in an isolated area and I don't really want pheno wasting support on a small player. I think they got one city in the end but PoC took the rest but everyone would expect them to take them. Anyway I had other ties which needed seeing too.:cool:

DeletedUser

I set my account to delete which is why I didn't defend my 8 remaining cities. I'll be honest here :eek: after the amount of attacks and support I'd recieved during PoCs first assault. I thought it best considering I wasn't on here as much as I'd like to be so once I'd come of vm I said to take my cities because I'm in an isolated area and I don't really want pheno wasting support on a small player. I think they got one city in the end but PoC took the rest but everyone would expect them to take them. Anyway I had other ties which needed seeing too.:cool:
So who you playing as next? Or are you no longer in Phenomen?

DeletedUser

Sounds like some double accounting or two people playing the same account to me :eek:

DeletedUser

Why does everyone think some1 else is playing our accounts? Either make proof or be gone with these false accusations. *simple* Otherwise it just goes down as slander from people ...I think they call it a certain word..."hating".

DeletedUser14909

I'm not making accusations, but if it is the same player on the bowzer account then he's had a radical change in the way he plays. We were having a good head to head in the race to be first to 1 million offensive BP (generally maintaining a 3-10k gap between us). Since the 'quit' there's hardly been anything offensive and I'm over 50k ahead. I'm missing the competition.

Lugosi

Strategos
So who you playing as next? Or are you no longer in Phenomen?

I'm not anywhere although I was in Iceland until yesterday morning and if I did have secret dealings why would I reveal them to you eGod? I need a break from this game

DeletedUser

Well Val consider that he was planning on quitting (like some have done before) and then realized maybe you just need a break from the addiction on Grep. Reason #1 for not being so aggressive. But ask him yourself, his speech style has stayed the same. Like I said if you believe he is multi-accounting then report it otherwise this is slander.

DeletedUser14909

As I said, I wasn't making accusations. I hope that is the case and that he's back up to full speed soon, the competition was keeping things fun for me and meant there was an incentive to keep attacking. Without bowzer, I've got no-one near to have a rivalry with. I've only had a couple of brief chats (mainly one/two liners) with him in game so wouldn't be able to judge on style really.

Lugosi

Strategos
As I said, I wasn't making accusations. I hope that is the case and that he's back up to full speed soon, the competition was keeping things fun for me and meant there was an incentive to keep attacking. Without bowzer, I've got no-one near to have a rivalry with. I've only had a couple of brief chats (mainly one/two liners) with him in game so wouldn't be able to judge on style really.

you can always talk to me vally, I provide a comphrensive and fun chatting experience :p

DeletedUser

I'm not anywhere although I was in Iceland until yesterday morning and if I did have secret dealings why would I reveal them to you eGod? I need a break from this game

if i didnt get kept back a year at school i could of been able to go on a school trip to iceland

Lugosi

Strategos
if i didnt get kept back a year at school i could of been able to go on a school trip to iceland

it wasn't a school trip, thats in the summer for me or next summer unless they've changed to Italy which I hope they have. Anyway WM802 founder at my great alliance how are things going for you against the pheno enemies? ;)

DeletedUser

it wasn't a school trip, thats in the summer for me or next summer unless they've changed to Italy which I hope they have. Anyway WM802 founder at my great alliance how are things going for you against the pheno enemies? ;)

Its all good