Biggest cowards in XI

DeletedUser

You state who you think is the biggest cowards xi and why(players not alliances)

DeletedUser

You are looking at this from one side. But I am a very noble leader , yes I show no respect for myself and my alliance. But at the end of the day my reasons were noble. Why did I manipulate other alliances to do our dirty work? My members was not fit for this war , they would surely have all been wiped out for good. So I used other alliances like Drakon titan and many other alliances to support my alliance in ocean 54 and 44.

I , myself was a farm. I could have got help but no , I put my alliance before me and done everything in my power to save them. You all my laugh at me but I was a great military strategies , my assumptions had saved many of my member's neck. I taught them how to dodge , how to do secret raids and many other things.

And none of you people ask why I have disbanded Death Legion? It was for my members , to save their necks. Yes , I done it for them. Death Legion was ranked 12 , I could have gone inactive and enjoy leading an alliance but no I had to make the ultimate sacrifice for my alliance. None of them have yet realised my noble cause, the amount of time , effort I spent on my alliance and no one had even bothered to see the good things.

Yes , I got spies in PV but it was for my alliance. I had to know who was going to be attacked , which one of my allies will be farmed or what alliance will be targeted(so I can warn them). I had an army of noobs , daizan had an army of experienced players. And you know what's the sad thing , no matter the amount of members and allies I saved. None of them had even bothered to thank me. Or gave me any compliment.

I woke up 6am , rushing downstairs to see if my alliance was okay. No matter how many times I was farmed , I hadn't bothered to ask for support. Like i said an MRA will never succeed no matter how great the leader is, it will always fail. HOD failed. And you know how inspired me to lead an MRA? Calatan , I started with nothing. Yes, nothing I worked my way to the top. Answering every messages players had sent me , but it was not enough.

No one can make a perfect alliance , no one really can't make a good alliance. Look at PV how long are they going to last? I would say 7 months max , you seen it all. All those great alliances will all fall and other alliances will rise, either through: honour , respect and dignity or betrayal , sabotage and dishonour. No one can really say that their alliance is the best , look at PV , Nemesis and CS sooner or later they would get bored , ignorant , and disband. And other alliances you never heard of will rise. It's the way of grepolis. You either get on with it or pack your bags and delete your account.

REP1+ me up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14937

i'm actually trying to read your message and try and interpret it in a way that doesn't make me wet my pants from all the laughing, so far i have found none but if i do (infinitely unlikely) i will tell you ;)

DeletedUser6810

No one can make a perfect alliance , no one really can't make a good alliance. Look at PV how long are they going to last? I would say 7 months max , you seen it all. All those great alliances will all fall and other alliances will rise, either through: honour , respect and dignity or betrayal , sabotage and dishonour. No one can really say that their alliance is the best , look at PV , Nemesis and CS sooner or later they would get bored , ignorant , and disband. And other alliances you never heard of will rise. It's the way of grepolis. You either get on with it or pack your bags and delete your account.

REP1+ me up

You knocked the nail on the head for once. You are right, no one can make a perfect alliance. Take PV for example. PV comes into the world with at least 50 of the best players in Grepolis from across all the worlds, if they didn't do anything but reach number one they would be called a failure because they actually recruited any competition the alliance has ever had or could ever had.

For an example of an alliance that has ruled for a long time you just need to look at Black ARMARDA from ETA who has recently fallen to pieces.

As for this thread, biggest cowards in XI? I think probably Cos for falling to PV quite quickly, or even PV themselves. They have the best players of grepo in one alliance and havent took on any of the few alliances like Nemesis or Confederate States that are real challenges. Instead they go for easy targets and cowardly tactics.

Think this could be your most constructive thread ever made Firelord.

+rep

DeletedUser

As for this thread, biggest cowards in XI? I think probably Cos for falling to PV quite quickly, or even PV themselves. They have the best players of grepo in one alliance and havent took on any of the few alliances like Nemesis or Confederate States that are real challenges. Instead they go for easy targets and cowardly tactics.

Think this could be your most constructive thread ever made Firelord.

+rep

Actually I'd say that is good tactics. Sort out your own front door first. Every alliance that is in it for the long run will secure their own oceans before trying to move into anothers. Being tactical doesn't make you a coward. Trying to move on CS or Nemesis without having a strong base to push from is just plain madness :p

DeletedUser

I think the concept of what middy says is true, but Lozza is right, look at Catharsis (wow remember them?) they fought everyone in 44, then pv came along and destroyed them. If cathy had decided to play it safe and take one alliance out then then another etc.

DeletedUser6810

Actually I'd say that is good tactics. Sort out your own front door first. Every alliance that is in it for the long run will secure their own oceans before trying to move into anothers. Being tactical doesn't make you a coward. Trying to move on CS or Nemesis without having a strong base to push from is just plain madness :p

Oh dont get me wrong lozza, im not stating it isnt good tactics. I have always said Daizan hands down has one of the best minds for Politics and Propaganda i have come across in the game.

But at the end of the day look at it this way, Project Venom is number 1, they have relatively the best collection of Grepo players in any alliance from a long time. BUT they haven't had a proper challenge, they are only number 1 because they have not had a good challenge.

This is the reason i dont post about my Alliance in the ABP or Top 12 alliances thread. We have had two small, conflicts that cant even be classed as wars. We havent had a challenge so i dont come on here boasting about how im the best player in the world.

I act arrogant on my PNP's for good entertainment but ask anyone thats talked to me on skype im exactly the opposite.

DeletedUser

I imagine when PV are ready they'll end up having a 'big' war... just cos they are taking their time and making sure they are secure in their area it won't happen

maybe it will be nemesis, maybe CS.. maybe someone that is yet to be noticed. Worlds have stages and we've not seen the real core wars kick off yet.. I'm sure it will be interesting when it does happen tho

DeletedUser

But at the end of the day look at it this way, Project Venom is number 1, they have relatively the best collection of Grepo players in any alliance from a long time. BUT they haven't had a proper challenge, they are only number 1 because they have not had a good challenge.
i don't think anybody can really say that we wouldn't be #1 if we HAD had a proper challenge! who knows what might have happened.

PV is growing faster than the competition, so the way i see it the onus is on them to make a move ;) the longer we wait, the bigger our relative advantage in terms of size gets.
*my view, not necessarily anybody elses

anyways, it's really early days in the server still. it's true the PV have had no test yet, none of our 'wars' can really be classed as wars imho becuase it's been a 1-way flow of cities every time and wars require cities to be taken by both sides. that said we have seen off alliances which were more favoured than we were (like shine) so i don't think anybody would say that PV are a totally unknown quantity.

testing times will come sooner or later and we might steamroll whomever the competition turns out to be or we may get crushed (or just possibly something inbetween :p), and i can't remember where i was going with all of this so i'll stop now and maybe edit it in if i remember later!

DeletedUser6810

that said we have seen off alliances which were more favoured than we were (like shine) so i don't think anybody would say that PV are a totally unknown quantity.

!

I think that would come down to Opinion, especially since Shine thought they had good relations with PV before PV started attacking them ^^

But like i said, most alliances havent had any competition of equal size yet.

DeletedUser

oh, i always thought that shine vs PV was pretty much a premade war from before the server even started...

but i agree on the opinion thing, i never rated shine very much myself :p

DeletedUser6810

oh, i always thought that shine vs PV was pretty much a premade war from before the server even started...

but i agree on the opinion thing, i never rated shine very much myself :p

Nah was quite funny, while i was still under the PV banner i was farming everyone on my island that included 2 Shine players.
After a few farm runs achillies messaged me asking why I was attacking considering we were supposed to have really good relations with them.

Dont think it was untill the day before daizan fully put them as Enemies that he found out.

DeletedUser

middy said:
hey have relatively the best collection of Grepo players in any alliance from a long time

I am honoured.

Back on topic:
Firelord is definatly a coward. As even he points out in his post, he tried to get other alliances to do his dirty work - a tactic that is notably cowardly. nuff zed

Also the owner of a city i took, instead of defending it, he knocked down the baths and the tower... :(

DeletedUser5061

avoiding fighting wars because theres a chance of losing is cowardly Dai, dont you think :)

like say for example somebody spends months head hunting the cream of the grepolis crop for a new alliance in a new world, only to pact with the other major alliances and prey on the weak, that would be sad imo :0

Agreed :D that's why we at Project Venom had a roster 130 players over 50% of whom were newbs, wouldn't have made it into CoW based on their stats prior to this world let alone alliances like Shine and Nemesis. Funny thing since you mention head hunting, I did that but unlike other people I didn't use grepo stats, I went after those with high rep because I figure having those people on our team will be more fun. The rest are tommy's friends from Nu from, giga's friends from Mu or my friends BS-BA they were never invited they kinda crushed the party.

I agree 100% about the pacts thing that why we don't do pact with other alliances in our ocean we hate the site green, it's like a booger sticking out it needs to be wiped out. It's a shame you are not in our ocean because I think we are your kind of alliance after all we did expand into another ocean just go after Cathy.

I think this was already covered by berserxes, I agree 100% the best alliances shouldn't team up to beat on smaller alliances like they did in Eta and I hate elitism I think it's bad for the game. Restarters and going awall or on vacation mode to leave your alliance mates in the firing line are the biggest cowards especially if you are a aggressive player or loud mouth. I could name a few but it seem like a personal attack.

Middy, Middy middy I know you are just bitter because of the other thread but really?

We came in with a plan executed it the best we can it wasn't for everybody, players who can't adapt to new a strategy left (like yourself), players who were able to are reaping the benefits of that strategy now (like socrates34). Our goal is to be the best alliance not for a month like -BS- but for the long run, our goal isn't to defeat Nemesis or take down Confeds. We already cover two oceans trying to cover another would just be very time consuming I don't think I can explain why that is. It's nice to just play the game in cruise control because we are still killing shyt, why compromise that just to go for Nenesis or CS, what gurentee is there that if we were to go to all that trouble defeat them only for people to turn aroundk and say you know those alliances were overrated just like they do with the other alliances we have defeated like the Shines and the Cathys, I am sure it will be no different if Nemesis kicked our butts everyone will just say PV iwas just a MRA.

You want to CS, Nemo and PV defeated create your own alliance in the core, I am pretty sure you will find the conquest servers require more strategy than just kill stuff.

These were all alliances who were eradicated from our oceans and made to look mediocre by project venom

Shine
Catharsis
Legion of Shadows
Roughnecks
Antithesis
The Republic Knights
Jr.Illuminati of Sparta
Death Legion
The Black Fleet
Myrmidons
SAMCRO
Aquafire
Amphibious Tigers
The Moon-bound
The Huns
Myriad
The Uprising
Guardians of Grepolis
The Daedalus Project

We are fighting these four alliances
Agrippa
Drakon Titans
S.H.I.E.L.D
Legion of Doom

Agrippa are a better alliance than yours, Shine, CoW and Cathy combined they have number one and three in DBP, if you won't so ignorant you would relise that you can't get that kind of DBP by sniping alone it takes alot of support and alot of good timing from you alliance to get that. Alliances like that possess a much bigger challenge to us than Nemesis ever could because Nemesis is full of attack minded players who wouldn't build that much defence (no offence to nemesis, pv is they same way) because it would take away from the fun we have from attacking. eg. when you and the AIA were in ocean 54 even though you were out numbered 20 to 1 you lot diddn't have much defance,

Drakon Titans are -Black Watch- from Epsilon they are still going strong on that server since it started, we took them down n a few weeks, maybe just maybe we just make it look easy. It's nice to know you think project venom is full of the best players we always thought you guys left because it was full of noobs.

DeletedUser

I am honoured.(

Mike, You dropped this somewhere...

mikewarrensig.gif

</dig>

Back on topic: The biggest cowards in Xi are the unknowns, the ones that hide behind a flag and avoid confict. We all know who they are inside of our own alliance, but they remain anonymous to the rest of us while they play sim city in a war game.

They are the litter bearers amongst a sea of warriors, the vultures of Grepolis.