Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser15946

Did you guys knew that BA has best average among all servers if I am not wrong?? (not counting 2 people alliance, *cough* bob *cough*)

DeletedUser

Did you guys knew that BA has best average among all servers if I am not wrong?? (not counting 2 people alliance, *cough* bob *cough*)

Fighting is the only thing that matters, you can talk sim strategy to someone else

DeletedUser15946

damn, they must have recruited somebody.
Whateverr, shut it :p

CR (% of alliance players that made it in top 20 attackers) - 13%
BA - 21 %

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

yeah, 14-1 for now :)

oh, and I was bolted for first time in 1.5 years.. who would like to waste zeus on that? :D

DeletedUser

Haven't heard much from Valor here about their great attacking skills and how many cities they have taken from an enemy that was ready for a war and not suddenly attacked by a former ally!!!!

DeletedUser

damn, they must have recruited somebody.
Whateverr, shut it :p

CR (% of alliance players that made it in top 20 attackers) - 13%
BA - 21 %

yawn... What has BA did lately.

I took the month of December off and still have more ABP then you top guy. in fact 6 alliances have did better then your top guy. Did i mention you only have one current top 20 attacker in BA.

"fight more, sim less"

topeta25feb12.jpg

DeletedUser15946

Cmon, you know as I know how many BP can BA make in 2 days if we have something to hit, you will see now.

DeletedUser

Cmon, you know as I know how many BP can BA make in 2 days if we have something to hit, you will see now.

We'll see, BA was full of troops when they declared war let see how quickly they rebuild those troops or did BA shoot it's ....... well anyway you get my point.. .... I'm not convinced yet.

DeletedUser15946

Yeah, you'll buy me all beer I can drink at once when you get convinced ;)

DeletedUser

Well Whateverr has a point there Sirgaz,but thing is I never go for BP,I see some city and I try to take it,or maybe fake attacks to that city to take another,I see a city with 4000 biremes and 12 000 troops and sure I could launch 7000-8000 thousands of my 12000 LS to crush those biremes and then folow with troops,but I see no point in that,plus I am never without offensive troops,always here to send few attacks to help a friend taking a city,always having troops so I can move fast to any desired city,so not really going for BP just to take them,I am not saying it is good way but it is my way,lets look at gipobsk from Valor who is recognized as brilliant attacker and BP machine and so on,after war Valor vs TST broke out gipobsk lost 3 cities and got not more then 50 000 DBP in defending those cities (he has 134 000 DBP so I am guessing not more then 50 000 in those attacks on those 3 cities),I am not saying gipobsk is not good,just the opposite but we all have different play style,some like to attack and dont think of defence,the other only defend,I like to see BA doing both pretty good,by not loosing more cities then we gain,that is BA style,maybe bad,maybe good,dont know but it is our style.

Thing is Sirgaz is very keen to prove we can make tremendous amount of ABP(more then anyone else) and Whateverr is saying ABP and fighting is the same thing,I dont agree with either.

DeletedUser

Well Whateverr has a point there Sirgaz,but thing is I never go for BP,I see some city and I try to take it,or maybe fake attacks to that city to take another,I see a city with 4000 biremes and 12 000 troops and sure I could launch 7000-8000 thousands of my 12000 LS to crush those biremes and then folow with troops,but I see no point in that,plus I am never without offensive troops,always here to send few attacks to help a friend taking a city,always having troops so I can move fast to any desired city,so not really going for BP just to take them,I am not saying it is good way but it is my way,lets look at gipobsk from Valor who is recognized as brilliant attacker and BP machine and so on,after war Valor vs TST broke out gipobsk lost 3 cities and got not more then 50 000 DBP in defending those cities (he has 134 000 DBP so I am guessing not more then 50 000 in those attacks on those 3 cities),I am not saying gipobsk is not good,just the opposite but we all have different play style,some like to attack and dont think of defence,the other only defend,I like to see BA doing both pretty good,by not loosing more cities then we gain,that is BA style,maybe bad,maybe good,dont know but it is our style.

Thing is Sirgaz is very keen to prove we can make tremendous amount of ABP(more then anyone else) and Whateverr is saying ABP and fighting is the same thing,I dont agree with either.

This was not about fighters it was about attackers. Good fighters naturally get Battle points. Whether DBP or ABP. We are talking attackers and not the type the follow the leader into battle but the type that leads the charge. As it stands right now. i think BA only has one fighter leading the charge. The rest are following.

brlinho you are the only BA guy leading the charge. Obviously it's not you, or your fighting style that is the problem. It's the fact you claim "it's the BA way". But yet you stand alone in the current top 20 attackers.

This goes against BAs image of a fighting crew where each man can fight like an alliance himself.

BA does have a few well-rounded fighters and a few defensive fighters. But, BA also has some of the largest guys in ETA and they are fighting like guy's with normal accounts not like the giants they are.

So i guess I'm saying i would like BA to fight like the giants they are claiming to be.