-Black Shadows-

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5061

I think its a very foolish move to tell the whole grepo world that their going to be a extremely expansionistic hostile alliance intent on expanding in every ocean since day 1

I have to disagree, ultimately everyones goal is to number 1 one day and to do that every alliance has to expand outwards and anyone with any experience already knows that, so I don't see the point in BS-ing about that. If we reach our goal it won't be by dishonoring agreements or by turning on allies when they were vulnerable and if we fall short of achieving our goal we would still have made some new friends and had some laughs about pwning some noobs along the way.

I don't think it's foolish to explain to the players your trying to recruit why your gonna be spread across four oceans even though you are not an MRA. Some people won't get it but they are also the people we are not trying to appeal to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

From the time invested reading our social forum regarding the layout and structure, aswell as the teams set up i can say that this will be an interesting alliance.

Hell, anything with myself and Lochie in a team is something to fear. I look forward to playing Kappa on my phone at the gym all tuesday ^^ Might even do some exercise :)

DeletedUser

I have 12 Cities on epsilon.

The members that are joining, are going to be experienced players, not the every day wana be new-comers ( No affence ).

~V

Really? i count 2 :p
and I have 17 soon to be 18, still nothing compared to the #1 there

DeletedUser

Sparkz, I think you'll find that Talion isn't his real playing name...

DeletedUser

BS is looking promising and has some good leaders however all this bragging is quite annoying...

Aicy

Strategos
I think you'll find we are not bragging.

There is just one member of ours that is bringing the rest down.

DeletedUser

I'm not bragging :D Does that count?

DeletedUser5061

Epik you would be bragging too if you had a Russian Blue cat.

DeletedUser

Boast... Boast... Boast. Honestly, we don't have anything more to boast about than the next alliance.

Who cares about an alliance that is supposedly boasting... unless your jealous? ;)

DeletedUser

I have to disagree, ultimately everyones goal is to number 1 one day and to do that every alliance has to expand outwards and anyone with any experience already knows that, so I don't see the point in BS-ing about that. If we reach our goal it won't be by dishonoring agreements or by turning on allies when they were vulnerable and if we fall short of achieving our goal we would still have made some new friends and had some laughs about pwning some noobs along the way.

I don't think it's foolish to explain to the players your trying to recruit why your gonna be spread across four oceans even though you are not an MRA. Some people won't get it but they are also the people we are not trying to appeal to.

I disagree with you. You'll need too many allies to hold 4 oceans adequetly. Best of luck to you though. If all four of your oceans gets attacked at the same time with each ocean being targeted by 20+ member alliances what will you do?

DeletedUser

I disagree with you. You'll need too many allies to hold 4 oceans adequetly. Best of luck to you though. If all four of your oceans gets attacked at the same time with each ocean being targeted by 20+ member alliances what will you do?

It would have to be a very skilled 20+ players to get through us (Seriously, I'm not boasting, but look at all our player, we are all extremely experienced)... All of us would need to be attacked, at every City, in every Ocean - Good Luck with that.

DeletedUser6983

You never know. if you wish hard enough, it could come true :)

Ya i agree all of you guys are good. But what if you have a bad start, or its just a bad world or cant get going good enough. There are always circumstances that change.

DeletedUser5061

What can I say, we got nuts and are not scared of losing.

DeletedUser

I would like to join, I am a very experienced player and play 4-5 hours a day.

DeletedUser

My account was stolen, and I was conquered. I played on Alfa and had 75,000 points

DeletedUser

It would have to be a very skilled 20+ players to get through us (Seriously, I'm not boasting, but look at all our player, we are all extremely experienced)... All of us would need to be attacked, at every City, in every Ocean - Good Luck with that.

Me! Well I am touched. ;) You need an alliance noob though; to think like the enemy. I think I can cover that.

I point out that we will all be starting pretty early and therefore be in the centre core and our total area will not be the size of even one ocean at the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.