Bored Observations

DeletedUser

While Staring at my Screen waiting to Click the Farm Button I Notice:

An Alien Space Ship Kidnapped My Farmer!!!! It takes long enough to get the ball rolling and an Alien Spaceship Kidnapps My Innocent Farmer..... (You may see it too if you stare at your City Over View Screen Long Enough!)

Other Things I have noticed: While Pacts are good in the long term health of the game... Why the hell would you Pact with Everyone under the Sun within your Ocean? --- I could Understand 1 Pack if you have mutual long term goals but 4 different pacts ... I plan on killing people not Holding Hands and Singing in a Circle.

Oh and Yes I have a request for the Dev's If an Alien Can Kidnap my Farmer ....(Oh and just saw it take my Cow!) I want to let them know I will be charging Tax and Late Fee's for Failure to Return them within a timely basis.

We can settle in Alien Court For Some God Like Weapon err "Device" That I can use for the benifit of the world! (I promise I will only use it for the "Development" of Society.

Yours Truly,

Bedouin

DeletedUser5061

Wow you seem full of wisdom, what is your observation Death in Motion, R4GE and VIRus

DeletedUser

Do any of you know why Lamia is called Lamia? IT's because Lamia has such LAME settings and players

DeletedUser2663

Do any of you know why Lamia is called Lamia? IT's because Lamia has such LAME settings and players

Needs to get out from under their rock and look at the players in R4GE. I don't think anyone in their right mind would call half of these players lame if they have been around for a while :)

DeletedUser

test: Gone_fishing_Hobbs.jpg

shmoo.jpg

DeletedUser22650

off of the top of my head i know of 6 players that have number 1 in server awards on past servers, and i havent really scanned more than an hour by ls around my city and i dont claim to know everyone on grep so there could well be more, i would say these settings and the player base make for potentially the hardest map ive been on, it should be pretty awesome.....ofc the low cap and non morale means its not for wasters alliance jumpers or cowards

Daizan's Lame ;P he once got rimmed by an MRA...

so have i :) and if you havent your not trying hard enough....are you one of those epic turtles who avoids real fights then brags about never losing a city?

DeletedUser18550

so have i :) and if you havent your not trying hard enough....are you one of those epic turtles who avoids real fights then brags about never losing a city?[/QUOTE]

Your my new hero Dux

DeletedUser

so have i :) and if you havent your not trying hard enough....are you one of those epic turtles who avoids real fights then brags about never losing a city?

I think I've lost about 6 cities in 1.5 years of playing. And I never avoid fights...

DeletedUser22650

:eek: in my boredom i have recently observed even more strange happenings in lamia with these chickens now turning players in to golden egg crazed chicken feeding zombies :eek: its my belief that the second phase of an alien invasion plan is now in operation with the forum loving clones using the chickens alongside forum competitions to distract grep players from their ultimate aim of full inter server domination......plz be on the lookout and dont be taken in by the plot, i will investigate this phenomenon further and update :heh: