Boring...

DeletedUser6983

yup :) ever since giga went on vaca, its been quite. WE need some more WAR :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yeah we do!

We need a big war between one of the top 10 alliances... Everything is so quiet on here, we need more activity!

DeletedUser3569

its true, but i doubt it will happen in the near future. There are also alot of player in vacation mode maing attacking really annoying.

DeletedUser

Even if 2 alliances in the top 10 where at war (I'm sure it would get leaked) but why would they start a thread in this forum. Ever sense I started playing this world (ETA) I've noticed once as war gets announced 6 other alliance jump in to help the winning side.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I never hear of Ultimate Force going to war... It would be interesting to see them having a big war with another alliance in the top 10 :)

DeletedUser

Really, most of us in the top ten have some sort of pact for each other, it'll be a while before a war like that happens.

DeletedUser

Well Tribunal almost made it to the top 10 but there hopes and dreams of bulling another city into submission are all but dead

DeletedUser3569

Uf has had alot of wars to create itself.
I think its been 7 wars. But they weren't all the lrge scale ones. It was all in he beginning of the game to the alliance.
Alot of the members used to be LoA but never got an invite to either fate or Ba

DeletedUser

Well this has changed a lot,we now have enough wars between top 10 alliances,so JNC I guess you are not bored anymore...

DeletedUser

thats nice. I joined ETA about this time, so this is the ETA i have known of.
Heard of great wars before, but didnt know it became boring for a while.

This world is awesome, IMO.

DeletedUser

Cheers to that! damn bulls u need a sig. if ur gonna talk on here with me then u need to rep SP. :cool:

DeletedUser

wow... no one posting ... forums are very boring today

where are the KE players?

JNC we miss you on ETA