Bring out yer dead! Bring out yer dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You know, every year we waste precious acres of land burying the dead, ample amounts of energy and financial resources both in the cremation and ceremonies with funerals. Not to mention time lost from work and the waste of trees to pay for all that tissue paper.

It's been hashed before, but let's hash it, mash it, puree' and dash it --- what's the harm in a little Soylent Green? All this talk about environmental impact, euthanasia, the death penalty, organ transplant, and football, we're just dancing around the crux of the matter.

Damn it, we're hungry and we want to eat your braains!

So how about it, any of you have a little Hannibal in your heart, or a little heart in your Hannibal? We can feed the poor, feed the rich, feed the dog, feed the... right, you get my point.

Chianti anyone?

220px-Chianti_Riserva_BMK.jpg

DeletedUser18132

How does football relate to death? Except for the fact that some people commit suicide when their teams lose...

DeletedUser

DeletedUser18132

You forgot to add the names of all the referees who got injured/killed on field by angry fans. Or received death threats.

DeletedUser

Clever. :cool: What's this about football though?

Whatever, to respond to the thread; WHY NOT!?

DeletedUser

I'm all for recycling the dead. Into what, though? Food? Fuel? Wallpaper? Kitchen appliances?

DeletedUser

I'm all for recycling the dead. Into what, though? Food? Fuel? Wallpaper? Kitchen appliances?

Pretty sure Fuel could be a viable option. Then we could have people farms; where we just create humans for slaughter to power our technology and industry.

Quick, someone copyright that!

DeletedUser

Pretty sure Fuel could be a viable option. Then we could have people farms; where we just create humans for slaughter to power our technology and industry.

Quick, someone copyright that!

Sounds like the good basis for a science fiction movie. You could probably manage a sequel, or two.

DeletedUser345

Omg, the reaction to this is depressing. Ugh...

"Bring out yer dead!" ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail <click here>

Got that bit.

That passed me by.

Got.

braains! ~ Just about every zombie movie...

Got.

Hannibal ~ cannibalistic serial killer in the movie, "Silence of the Lambs"

Understood but hate references to that hannibal such a massive slandering of a name. :supermad:

Missed that.

So yes, it's about recycling the dead. Let's hear your opinions ya njubs.

No, the lines would become blurred and you could end up with a slippery slope.

DeletedUser

So that's it then? We all agree to sautee' & serve our grandmothers should they opt to kick the bucket before we do?

DeletedUser18825

This thread makes me sick :p

I think the people who die should be able to choose what happens to them when they die.

DeletedUser

This thread makes me sick :p

I think the people who die should be able to choose what happens to them when they die.

Why? They're dead, it doesn't matter to them. Why not let the living choose what happens to the dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.