Bring out yer dead! Bring out yer dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Actually, my questions were far more encompassing, yet you didn't even answer the one you decided to interpret out of the original post. Right, whatever, you're distracting from the discussion by not actually participating in it and going all silly with your, "my opinion" silliness.

Anyone else wish to discuss this or should we call it?

Actually, I did answer youre question "does anyone have a little hannibal in them". By asking that you are asking does anyone have a desire to eat human flesh. So, no, I do not have a desire to eat human flesh. Why, because I think it is gross.

DeletedUser

Other than it being 'unnatural' or 'gross', has anyone actually given reasons why cannibalism should be illegal, or why it should not be more widely accepted?

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, as I don't feel like reading through everything but has anyone ever considered the health risks involved with human cannibalism. By consuming a person who has died of natural causes, you always run the risk of contracting the disease that had killed him/her. Eating a person who had died or suffered from any communicable disease would not be a very good idea. There is also the human equivalent of mad-cow-disease,"kuru". Although rare, kuru has been very damaging to the populations of cannibalistic tribes in the past.
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/220043-overview
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_%28disease%29

Plus it's yucky.
<Citation Needed>

DeletedUser

Heh, I'd love to debate Hellstromm but 1) I completely agree with you, 2) it's much more entertaining to observe you debate and 3) you always beat me to the replies and yours are better quality.

Massive kudos to you on this topic, I think I've repped you too recently to do so again.

Actually, I did answer youre question "does anyone have a little hannibal in them". By asking that you are asking does anyone have a desire to eat human flesh. So, no, I do not have a desire to eat human flesh. Why, because I think it is gross.

So you're implying that there is noone, not a single soul, nobody that desires to, or has, consumed human flesh? On that alone you are wrong. Just because you think something is 'gross' doesn't not mean it doesn't have any merit. I think seafood is gross but it is fine to eat it, and I'm sure that if a restaurant served human flesh in their dishes without telling anyone people would think it was a lovely meal. In fact, I think there are such examples in history. What is the nutritional value of human flesh, I wouldn't be surprised if it was considerably good or even better.

@Jarp: I'm sure there's a way to prepare it properly, as there is with other food. Additionally, I remember hearing there was a book published about how to properly prepare human flesh but would need to find the source of that. It wouldn't be surprising though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

C'mon peeps, do better or I'll be eating your brains!

Why just limit it to the dead? Let's expand it to the malicious criminal arm of society. You kill someone, we eat you... You rape someone, we eat you..... You molest small children, we eat you......It'd be a Hell of alot cheaper than giving them food and lodging that my tax dollars help pay for. I don't see the problem with it. As a matter of fact I'm getting the craving for sweetbreads now, since reading this.... maybe I'll have a friend over for dinner..........

Status
Not open for further replies.