Bye bye EOW

DeletedUser1594

? ...how did i miss this? ...oh. it's probably cuz you guys are a bunch of nobodies. eh. guess you can't help it.
..check grepostats... for you?!? ...i don't need to look up any Hogs. i already know you smell.
and mr./ms. munro is right. you should leave me alone. ..i'll reiterate: nobodies are not allowed to bother me.
thanks for looking me up princess! ..but i have to ... fix my stamp collection.... but maybe next time... and you should call first... i'll probably be busy also... so maybe you should stop checking on me.... *creepy stalker.
if you have big defence BP and little attack, then it means you get attacked a lot. and you stand up against it and gain a lot of BP. just cuz if, sometimes, on rare occassions, you can get your attack to be greater than your defensive BP, doesn't relate to the amount of actual BP you have. ...apparently. And you have complete control over that, war or no war. making excuses? ..cowardly lion much? ...if you attack somebody, you get attack BP. ..if you let your troops get hit by an attack, then you get defensive BP. nobody can control which troops you choose to attack and which troops you use to defend against attacks. ...never noticed how many excuses lions make. wow.
..some people try. some people do. i wonder how much BP you guys have....???
for some reason i don't find getting 20k BP a lot of BP. don't know why. frickin noobs*

DeletedUser

Mate, most people on these forums overall will know me more than you.Also on beta I play an account that's 56 on BP and used to be top 20 in the world.

DeletedUser1594

mate, most people who were in my Grade 3 classe know me more than you.Also at work i am the reigning champ at the arcade version of Mortal Kombat IV. number 1 in the workplace. and if they didn't unplug the thing all the time, i'd probably have the highest scores in the thing as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mate, most people who were in my Grade 3 classe know me more than you.Also at work i am the reigning champ at the arcade version of Mortal Kombat IV. number 1 in the workplace. and if they didn't unplug the thing all the time, i'd probably have the highest scores in the thing as well.

Mate, most people who are in my school know me more than you.Also at the community centre, i am the riegning champ of pacman.Number 2 in the streets, but if they didnt clean the streets id be number 1.

DeletedUser

Mate, most people who are in my school know me more than you.Also at the community centre, i am the riegning champ of pacman.Number 2 in the streets, but if they didnt clean the streets id be number 1.
Who cares how many people know you, when you say that you just look like a loser.....(which you are)

DeletedUser

maybe lol yea okay gino your beast in sime stupid game is that gonna help you in your sats

DeletedUser

Don't let ginormous fool you - he is also a joke in game as in real life. He takes inactive player's towns... over and over. His in-game skills are about as good as his English portrayed here. He talks a lot of smack to pull you guys in and engage him. Protect that larger head of yours because oral engagement with ginormous is a serious risk to your health. Drugs and alcohol are a much safer alternative to the risks you endure by conversing with ginormous and will give you much more pleasure. Ginormous fits right in with Synergy - check their stats. He makes a good spokesperson for them as he accurately represents his alliance as a whole.

DeletedUser

Don't let ginormous fool you - he is also a joke in game as in real life. He takes inactive player's towns... over and over. His in-game skills are about as good as his English portrayed here. He talks a lot of smack to pull you guys in and engage him. Protect that larger head of yours because oral engagement with ginormous is a serious risk to your health. Drugs and alcohol are a much safer alternative to the risks you endure by conversing with ginormous and will give you much more pleasure. Ginormous fits right in with Synergy - check their stats. He makes a good spokesperson for them as he accurately represents his alliance as a whole.

Yeah, TW-Synergy Forum Flame War! Oh The Possibilities!

DeletedUser

I think Ginormous is only one from synergy on forums, and I ignore his posts for the most part so the flame war won't last long =P

DeletedUser

Well you are exactly what ginormous is trying to make fun of others for. You are 110k points, only take inactives, and have almost no BP. And synergy still sucks even with your presence on the boards.

DeletedUser1594

i'm sorry mr.munro. i have to keep reminding myself you're Black Death.
And MK IV is Not stupid. i don't need it to help my stats. my stats are way better than... whatever your stats are. ...don't make me look it up.
I also have to agree with Essex. I am jokes. frickin hilarious. and it's not my fault you don't help your guys. if you helped them, maybe they wouldn't quit before my colony ship reaches them. MRA. just tell them to stop quittin and i'll take them while they're still active. and i just took an active player's city for Skippers. just cuz he called me on it. for you, you're not worth it.
..and who are you to talk? inactives? you? sounds like you're an MJ song. yay for MJ.
and who's this big dude you keep givin your cities to? ..is he bigger than you? ..and he shares the same cell as you? ...can you say, "Bee-Yotch?". ..lol. that's you.
why are you here talkin smack like you're somebody. i can't speak for Synergy but i'm pretty sure there's a consensus in Alpha that you're a douche. ...one big pile..... and i heard that you like large heads... and that you don't sharing them with the other boys... ew.
Forum War? he's a bit boring. and not sure what a Flame war is, but whatever floats your boat. besides, the lady 'ignores' my posts.... except for the ones in this forum... and the ones in the other forums that he was talking about... and the ones he sees when he dreams about me and my posts... gross...
and go twilight is not in the same boat as your boyfriends... your boyfriends have been trolling all over. not just in Synergy-related threads, but just all over. talking smack as if you weren't the best that they could ever get... and i keep having to recheck to see that they're Black Death Imperialists... why are they alive?? besides, go twilight is right. munro is a loser. i can corroborate it.
You can talk all the crap you want, but i'm still better than you. i can give Carlos all my cities too... and i'll let him be the Big Spoon... just like you do. except for the part where i actually have a penis and i'm not a pussy.

DeletedUser

And you see why I try to ignore him lol. Tag team in someone intelligent please. Mad because all my stats are better than yours? Jealous? Poor boy. And I take Active Synergy towns and give them away because there are too many to siege. I only get so many city slots. I do stats every month and every month it is, 30-40 Synergy cities taken by TW-S, and only 1-3 inactive TW-S towns lost to Synergy. You remain a joke, but we won't stop until you are gone from our core oceans. Your day may come if we ever get to your isolated position... but you are hardly a priority, the Agoge are a bit tougher competition and are our main focus for now. Why don't you help all the guys we are rimming of yours?

DeletedUser

i'm sorry mr.munro. i have to keep reminding myself you're Black Death.
And MK IV is Not stupid. i don't need it to help my stats. my stats are way better than... whatever your stats are. ...don't make me look it up.
I also have to agree with Essex. I am jokes. frickin hilarious. and it's not my fault you don't help your guys. if you helped them, maybe they wouldn't quit before my colony ship reaches them. MRA. just tell them to stop quittin and i'll take them while they're still active. and i just took an active player's city for Skippers. just cuz he called me on it. for you, you're not worth it.
..and who are you to talk? inactives? you? sounds like you're an MJ song. yay for MJ.
and who's this big dude you keep givin your cities to? ..is he bigger than you? ..and he shares the same cell as you? ...can you say, "Bee-Yotch?". ..lol. that's you.
why are you here talkin smack like you're somebody. i can't speak for Synergy but i'm pretty sure there's a consensus in Alpha that you're a douche. ...one big pile..... and i heard that you like large heads... and that you don't sharing them with the other boys... ew.
Forum War? he's a bit boring. and not sure what a Flame war is, but whatever floats your boat. besides, the lady 'ignores' my posts.... except for the ones in this forum... and the ones in the other forums that he was talking about... and the ones he sees when he dreams about me and my posts... gross...
and go twilight is not in the same boat as your boyfriends... your boyfriends have been trolling all over. not just in Synergy-related threads, but just all over. talking smack as if you weren't the best that they could ever get... and i keep having to recheck to see that they're Black Death Imperialists... why are they alive?? besides, go twilight is right. munro is a loser. i can corroborate it.
You can talk all the crap you want, but i'm still better than you. i can give Carlos all my cities too... and i'll let him be the Big Spoon... just like you do. except for the part where i actually have a penis and i'm not a pussy.

All you do is talk BS, about halfway down your posts i stop reading.

DeletedUser1594

and you see how Essic keeps reading my posts but tells people that he doesn't? ... doesn't want others to notice his spying.
Your stats don't mean much. i'll catch up sooner or later. You keep taking care of Carlos there. ...active cities?...?? ummm. sure. ..you give your cities away b/c you can't take all of them... so you take one and then let Carlos take it... and then you take another inactive.... yeah. i guess that makes sense.

i don't know where your stats come from... but somehow it seems a lil suspect. it wouldn't be too horrible to let you take one of my cities, cuz i know Carlos is going to get it anyways. that's how you roll. ...you give your cities to him...or he takes it from you...whichever way you'd like to look at it. -core ocean. -core ocean. what is that? once some of your friends quit, then it'll just be another empty ocean. you talk big when you're hiding behind your friends in your 'core ocean'. you can come to my 'isolated' position... and i guess you'd have to bring 'we' along. ...cuz ur scared. apparently there's plenty of inactives that i've been gobbling up. so you should have no problem coming over.
There's not many TW-Shadow guys around here cuz they all quit. Your forums have probably already been cleared of their posts, but I remember:
-how somebody was going to 'be persistent' against one of my cities.
-how somebody was going to keep attacking one of my cities everyday.
-how prestonv didn't invite me into '[their] ocean' and was going to make me pay.
..and so forth. but i guess i'm not a priority... guess it's good for me. i don't want you to start 'giving me' your cities too. ...whoooo. i'm scared. ...you are weak. keep talking about 'our' and 'we'. ...maybe your friends are tough... but we're all just waiting for our turn to take your cities...or when you 'give' your cities to us... you know. with the city slots thing and so many cities... and something. whichever way you want to look at it.

But they're all inactive.. and it'll take three, four days for my biremes to travel that far. besides, it seems like you're enjoying yourself clearing and taking those cities. ..don't want to interrupt you and upset Carlos, do we? no.no. you go ahead with those.
Keep it up with the "non-reading" of my posts. You're doing a bang up job, mate! ....can you spell Bologne? ..i know you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1594

lol! ..spy discovered from Essex (032. Timmah). 40001 silver. ...lol. he's serious. ..hope i don't see any attacks coming from him ....he's a baaaaad man.
guess he's asking his buddies to help... what a tough guy he is. he took the time to find out where i am but he's not gonna leave his bodyguards. ...what a tough guy... definitely a baaad mamma jamma.

DeletedUser

Try to be nice folks. Keep things off of insulting people on a personal level. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Good to see that a thread about our Demise is still going...

Started with BS and it's still going with more... Marvelous!