can you here that?

DeletedUser6029

You can keep your horn. It was probably stolen. My horn was gotten fair and square....don't you forget that!!

DeletedUser8467

Well that made no sense to me at all. :(

I still like you Loserette. How could i ever not :)

DeletedUser6029

LOL @ Daveio. My comment to KingBee was basically saying anything he has, he probably got through ill gotten means. He probably took his horn off of TheBossKev. Is that clear enough Bee? No I don't like you.....can you tell?

I once bet a player 10k in resources if KB did or didn't get caught cheating again. I sided with KB, and the other player sided against....wanna know why? "once a cheater, always a cheater...."

The more I think about this Bee...you better just keep your distance from me. Any comment you make to me will be replied to with Distain. I am not allowed to discuss the particulars publically as you know why...however, Let me be very frank with you....I will not shy away from a fight, you speak...I reply, Are we clear?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Acutally, I did not use online times to take a bosskev city. If you want to get the real truth, we worked on an Op with Melissius and BlackManX. They gave us the times they knew thebosskev wasn't online and we all launched at the same time at him.

If you don't believe me, ask someone from leadership of SE.

But enjoy your new account, hopefully it is actually near The Swarm (the alliance you plan on fighting) as opposed to all the other times where you started wars with people oceans away and just sent support....

DeletedUser

can you hear that? KB isn't here.... but something as pointless and argumentative appears to have taken it's place :D

DeletedUser

can you hear that? KB isn't here.... but something as pointless and argumentative appears to have taken it's place :D

KingBee's initials are KB, so maybe the arguing just goes with the name

DeletedUser

KingBee's initials are KB, so maybe the arguing just goes with the name

'Tis true, it's been foretold, anyone with initials "KB" will be engaged in an argument at some point in their lives... ;)

DeletedUser

Thus I gave him MY account to correct the wrong that VII so rudely undermine and Sparky's control did to him. We were after all the "founders" of the alliance and what you guys pulled showed poorly on us.

I’m sorry but this is absolute nonsense, you and Rick where founder in name only.
When we set up =VII= it was with all of us working together hence the name =VII= not DominoTX and Sparky + some others.
We where all equal in status hence the Skype conversations we ALL had about “Our Path”

Honestly Dom' i don’t get what you get from hanging about in a forum for a game you didn’t play for the best part of 6months and swore you would never return to but evidently have.

I’m not starting the trash talk garbage with you but i suggest you and Bee pretend that the other does not exist and stop raking up the same stuff you both went over in March when Bee left =VII= and April when you left the game.

DeletedUser6029

Simple answer...I was waiting for the D&D to come back. Plus I have friends here duh. As to Bee....I didn't seek him out, but neither will I back down. Muzzle your dog Cactus.

Also Cactus...better relook at your info. Bee left VII in march because he didn't like the fact that Sparky and I demanded he gear up to fight Anarchy instead of Artemis. We discussed everything, but even you asked me about mine and sparky's communications because you thought we did things behind your backs. The truth was out of respect for the type of alliance it was we discussed everything, but Sparky was the founder and had the final hammer, and I was with him minus the title. You made plenty of comments regarding this yourself. Back up hammer man!!!

DeletedUser

Simple answer...I was waiting for the D&D to come back. Plus I have friends here duh. As to Bee....I didn't seek him out, but neither will I back down. Muzzle your dog Cactus.

Also Cactus...better relook at your info. Bee left VII in march because he didn't like the fact that Sparky and I demanded he gear up to fight Anarchy instead of Artemis. We discussed everything, but even you asked me about mine and sparky's communications because you thought we did things behind your backs. The truth was out of respect for the type of alliance it was we discussed everything, but Sparky was the founder and had the final hammer, and I was with him minus the title. You made plenty of comments regarding this yourself. Back up hammer man!!!

And yet when Rick came back as "Leader" who remained in the alliance.

Bee left in protest after Koko was kicked!

I did often talk with you about you and Sparkys private conversations because if you remember =VII= was a co-op alliance and you trying to dictate policy by backroom discussions wasnt the way we worked, not then and not now.

DeletedUser14937

I am locking this for the next hour or so simply due to all the cheating rants and the general flaming going on in here while I clean this up. Take this time to relax a bit, and again like I stated in the other thread if you want to accuse someone of cheating do so using the ingame support system.

DeletedUser4013

To all involved in this recent argument:

All of this talk about in-game cheating does not belong on the Forums at all. There are proper channels for this sort of accusation to go through. If those channels are used, do not expect a reply. You are not always entitled to know the outcome of a decision made by any person on the In-Game team, nor even from a member of the Forum team. Dominotx711, the fact that you decided to take this thread and turn it into your own personal battleground again, was not called for. You have brought your issues to the Senior Mod team, decisions were made by Innogames which are internal and you are not privy to those decisions. Complaining about it still is just childish and will change nothing.

I do not want to see any more of this matter here in Epsilon, nor on the walls of any players. Should it be found to be continuing on the walls of people's profiles, the appropriate action will be taken.

DeletedUser14937

Thread re-opened, and I would hope everyone has read Tyrions post. Consider it a warning for everyone who was involved, any continuation will result in immediate infractions.

DeletedUser

I already received an infraction. :p

But back on topic i spose:

Was the whole purpose of this thread to just flame someone who isn't posting here anymore...? If so, shouldn't it just be kept locked...?

DeletedUser6029

Bee left in protest after Koko was kicked!

I did often talk with you about you and Sparkys private conversations because if you remember =VII= was a co-op alliance and you trying to dictate policy by backroom discussions wasnt the way we worked, not then and not now.

Bee left because Rick and I demanded he move to gear up to fight Anarchy, while he wanted to attack Artemis. Sorry it was around the time of koko, but he was not the reason Bee left.

As to Rick...yeah I heard all about the double cross VII pulled. Your point?

DeletedUser8467

Celebration at my house, lamb chops and beer. What more do you want........okay more beer.

@Icybers comment about everyone takeing a breather and chilling out........no way lol. Let them all go at it, makes for a better read when there is post sparing going on :)

Errrrr tho im not shore why some other modded player Tyrion posted.......right after cyber did, basically saying the exact same as he did????

Struck a nerve Dom.