Carpe Jugulum declares WAR on GrepoHugs

DeletedUser

Well I can not answer these questions as I do not have the full knowledge on the subject , its just we hoped he would come back , he didn't so we started taking to stop CJ for getting them , then they started getting them and the troops would be better used on players who are still playing instead of defending a inactive account.

I know you are not in position to answer those questions, which is why i pointed out that you shouldn't have included the "hope to come back" and "kicked of inactivity" in the same sentence.

Nevertheless, i don't think CJ are anywhere near trainwreck. and they haven't taken any of TW cities

DeletedUser6812

Question for someone in GH

Are you now kicking players from your alliance as they are just about to lose cities so that it doesnt apprear on Grepostats?

Reason why im asking is We know Von D is active and the second we have 5 conquests about to complete he is removed from the alliance.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

LOL. Hamed you are not in any of the alliance. I don't see how you can justify your current statement...

DeletedUser

What do you mean by important things to do like lose your cities? You never had the guts to attack us when we were in peace and not that we are at war you decide you should attack us, huh seems like a coincidence to me....

DeletedUser

who do we loose ? this loses that happen are for switching some cities in return ,take a look at who had lost to who you will configure it.

we cant attack a tribe with that many players alone ,we are not a core continent i,we have a long way to go .
but SM players remember loosing to us ,if it comes to fight we are a good one in it.

DeletedUser

Trust me after you get done picking on Agoddess you will have some problems taking cities from GH players because we are all ready to fight you now. then once we stop your offensive we will take Agoddess's cities back form you. I think LOE is a great alliance but you have made a grave mistake in messing with us. We will not just take this sitting down. You guys had alot of potential, but you picked the wrong side to be on in this war. Alpharius (Sorry about spelling if wrong) is one of the best leaders I know, and I have much respect for LOE but this war is not really between LOE, GH, CJ. It is between GH and CJ and you guys decided to attack us when we were not prepared, but now we are.

-HR

DeletedUser

War is fun :)

Apart from this war it need more lol cats, I feel really weird loging on to gamma with out my usual 30 inbound from CJ :(

DeletedUser

to percyjackon: you recruit the SM players that we had fought them on our border for long time, and if you see we attack only one player cause the other players up there are claimed by others to avoid crossing and as i had mentioned it is not our primary target to fight the GH or what ever it rename to .and as all had seen CJ had enough power for that ,

so next time you recruit players check their history and dont think you can have them without their problems as they had fought and even threatened our members ,merges are a risky act ,you need to see things from top view .

if you are going to get those cities back ,come on we are ready but you wont have an easy job .

to sere : we love the old grepohugs but not the serpentine hugs .

DeletedUser

Will try but might take me a few days to even gather my thoughts. Eclipse leaving has sent a shockwave through me and I'm not really focus atm. I hope you can understand. I will post more in a few days! Also I now more understand you point of view. Just wondering does LOE have something against Agoddess???

DeletedUser340

Loe has a good leader and are quite organised...

But I don't know where they are, not heard of any of the members,none of the members post.,

Therefore in my conclusion the that the O RLY owl > LEGOZ!