Pnp Challenge in 55

DeletedUser17523

One of the best PnPs Ive ever read. :D +rep times 10.

Its good to see the struggle for O55 begin. Maps showed your alliances overlapping for a while, and war was inevitable. Will be fun to see who comes out on top.

DeletedUser

One of the best PnPs Ive ever read.

5d51ce772e1052d3a6ae7dacf77a80ce.jpg

Also, I a bit confused. Why is GS issuing a challenge and then accepting it?

DeletedUser

malediction is an academy ? seriously? have you ex phenomen, ex aoa, ex uae forgotten the whooping we gave you in beta? lol... academy.. hahaha...

DeletedUser

malediction is an academy ? seriously? have you ex phenomen, ex aoa, ex uae forgotten the whooping we gave you in beta? lol... academy.. hahaha...
haha nice, good ol' beta days SeS for Life :pro:

DeletedUser

ooohh! Another person to interview! Expect an in-game mail Gotham!

DeletedUser

hmmm interesting... but if DT/Mal Really need BOOM to become involved to win the war, they must be a poor alliance...

DeletedUser

hmmm interesting... but if DT/Mal Really need BOOM to become involved to win the war, they must be a poor alliance...

No one representing DT or Mal said that BOOM was getting involved, nor a BOOM player has said in externals that they will be either..

DeletedUser35496

We are a poor alliance my friend, and this Friday we will be have a pledge drive to raise funds to get our heating turned back on. Listen its an austere world out there and we all have to tighten our belts but please people if you can find it in your heart to donate as much as you can to DT/Mal we will again be able to play Playstation....oh wait you meant poor as in bad...my bad, carry on your smack talk Sir.

DeletedUser13405

Yes. I call it as I see it. When your players can be called up to the mother ship on the whims of DT leadership, you are an academy. And for the record, CB fought Pheno in Beta. And yes, I had mad respect for what SES was able to do ;-)

DeletedUser

hehe, Mal isnt an academy, we were expecting to lose some players to war(hey we really expected more from kalli) and become one alliance. cant help it if we're so awesome that nobody got rimmed :(

honestly, i recognize most of the names, for example yours, but dont remember the alliance affiliations anymore.. except of course X-eye(your smallest player) who once gave us pretty good fight along with thorshammer, kadjayuni, bowzer(though he went off to vm once we started targeting him, and came back only after we moved to sigma) and others.. dionyysas though, was gamma, wasnt he?

back on topic, i expect a good fight, esp if kadj is involved in leadership(no clue.. is he?).. Mal is more like the old boys club heraclasius had started.. we're just chillin and sippin on some old english, waiting for a good fight.. hope you guys can give us one.. for the record though, if we had this team in ses, we would be even more impressive, though it seems this is one hell of en elite world.. its like ml, pheno, dj and ses all starting together here :D

anyways, see you guys in the battlefield, i expect it to be FUN.. :)

DeletedUser

goodluck gotham, dont count on beating those DT players though :p i hear there pretty good :p

DeletedUser

yeah... I heard LoD and A-team saw opportunity knocking on their front door o_O