Challenge thread

DeletedUser39847

if you did'nt believe what you are hearing to be true then why post info here about another alliance which you don't believe?

Well you usually sprout some useless excuse that makes you look bad so i'm disappointed to be honest

DeletedUser

if you did'nt believe what you are hearing to be true then why post info here about another alliance which you don't believe?

Hearing? I think the correct term would be reading.

DeletedUser

Well you usually sprout some useless excuse that makes you look bad so i'm disappointed to be honest

Well sorry for disappointing you this time,i guess im learning to look before i leap these days

DeletedUser25746

Holy cow you two just need to get a room. Its like watching two young kids tease each other cus of a crush. Exe please learn how to take your time and respond in one responce. No need to double and triple post.
There is no such thing as a refugee rule. If you are trying to keep a civil relationship with another alliance(pact or nap) it is bad form to recruit players they are conquering. If you are in a war with someone you take what will help you.
If America had not taken in all the German Jews(technically refugees) they would not have built the bomb first.

DeletedUser27700

I don't see how this is relevant, and it is borderline grammar rebuking.

Lets move on :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Holy cow you two just need to get a room. Its like watching two young kids tease each other cus of a crush. Exe please learn how to take your time and respond in one responce. No need to double and triple post.
There is no such thing as a refugee rule. If you are trying to keep a civil relationship with another alliance(pact or nap) it is bad form to recruit players they are conquering. If you are in a war with someone you take what will help you.
If America had not taken in all the German Jews(technically refugees) they would not have built the bomb first.

I respond to an individual seperatly if you dont like it dont read it,most alliances have "no refugees accepted" in their profiles,i dont care who invites who but dont use the excuse "CS's were already in the water when we recruited the player" to cover your alliances city losses.

DeletedUser25746

I respond to an individual seperatly if you dont like it dont read it
Noobs do what noobs do I guess

,most alliances have "no refugees accepted" in their profiles
DoD does not have this in their profile. Also who defines these magical refugees of yours.

i dont care who invites who but dont use the excuse "CS's were already in the water when we recruited the player" to cover your alliances city losses.
Read my reply on page 3. I said undefendeable. Not trying to cover losses. Honestly I could care less about the city loss and take stat. If DoD cared more about this stat we would target inactives like KoM does.

DeletedUser25746

You guys have taken 2 cities from a 13th inactive...
All alliances take inactives from enemies. The last thing I want to get into is the argument of who took inactives from who. That has been covered plenty in many of other forum threads on many worlds. I will take that comment back and apologize if it keeps this from devolving into that argument.

On a seperate note, I decided to look at the profiles of the top 8 alliances. Any guesses on how many have no refugees accepted in any form on their profiles?

If you guessed only apathetic give yourself a pat on the back. If you guessed most of them like exeo did well you should try harder next time.