Ciao

DeletedUser

My laptop craps out. Then I come back to see you're leaving. How dare you adam.

You're not allowed to go, I forbid ye.

Please...

:(

DeletedUser

Bye Adam.

I was one of them who was quite vocal of my dislike of the way it was being run, but it can't be ignored that you've contributed a lot to these forums.

Cya.

DeletedUser

Obviously, some of you will be happy to hear this, as you've been quite vocal in your dislike towards me.

I have been very vocal in my dislike towards you (I got banned for that :Angry: ), but still, it's sad when someone leaves.
I'll miss you Adam, it's been great having a admin such as you around, before you got 'more angry' or 'more serious' as a mod said.
I just don't know what to say, I didn't expect to see you leave.
Nadam se da ćemo se videti u RL ili već negde drugde (ask someone to translate that for you ;))
I wish you good luck in your life :)
Ćao

DeletedUser

I left before it was mainstream :cool:
fluttershy_sad_3-(n1313808730608).png

This is a sad day in the history of grepolis. You were by far the best coCM i've ever known for any game. Dedicated, awesome, a big addition to the community, awesome and a very good programmer. You'll be missed by most people, definitely by me. :(
To me you weren't the CM, or my superior, you were my friend. And I'm 100% sure we'll keep in touch!
Good luck @ uni and I really do hope you'll get some rest sometimes now ;)

Cya at skype. <3

DeletedUser4013

Adam, you've been here longer than anyone else. You were the 5th person to join the forums and you've helped make this place what it is today. I know I'll have a tough act to follow, but we all know you'll stick around. Once a Grepo, always a Grepo. Keep in touch, and expect the odd random texts now and again ;)

Take care and best of luck with Uni and RL.

DeletedUser

I left before it was mainstream :cool:
fluttershy_sad_3-(n1313808730608).png

This is a sad day in the history of grepolis. You were by far the best coCM i've ever known for any game. Dedicated, awesome, a big addition to the community, awesome and a very good programmer. You'll be missed by most people, definitely by me. :(
To me you weren't the CM, or my superior, you were my friend. And I'm 100% sure we'll keep in touch!
Good luck @ uni and I really do hope you'll get some rest sometimes now ;)

Cya at skype. <3

X squeeze me!?

/me slaps skully.

DeletedUser

no. Just.. no.

Adam, you've been a great friend. You've taught me the basics of HTML, and given me some times to chuckle. You've made me orange, and tolerated with my mental crap. It is sad to see you go, and also the bitterness in your post. I hope you don't leave this community with bad memories, I also hope you contact me on skype sometime, It will give me a chance to say good bye properly. You not being here makes me the member with the longest time on these forums, and that makes me sad, because I cannot tease you anymore because you were the one inbetween me and that.

Ciao Adam, I wish you the best.

DeletedUser20289

I didn't really know you at all... but im still sad to see you go. Have a great life. you've contributed so much to grepolis

DeletedUser6029

Obviously, some of you will be happy to hear this, as you've been quite vocal in your dislike towards me. To those of you that this applies, please don't bother replying to this thread, I have no interest in seeing what you have to say. You all know who you are.

Ciao.

Wehhhl!!! Just to clear the air, with the exception of one situation, I have never had an opinion poorly about you :D But don't feel bad, I think I have mouthed off to Furry, Tyrion, Gordon, Chrss, iCyber, Betsy, wait, lets make this shorter :D Who haven't I mouthed off to :D I am not prejudiced I have taken a bite out of everyone who dares step foot in Olympus (and you all taste like POO!!):D Cronus got mad at me the other day for mod bashing him :D Thank GAWD it was in skype or he probably infract me AGAIN :D:D:D:D

Seriously though Adam, Your contribution has been noticed. Truth be told the trolls have been less noticable, thank you for that. The organization of the forum is also very fluid, another feather in your cap. You were left with an interesting situation, and you improved it greatly. Also noticed :D

There are a few people here who's "avvies" should be retired, yours should be one of them. Meaning, the spudman is forever off limits to be used again ;)

Enjoy your life...I hope the future is blessed and productive.

DeletedUser

It seems that lately a lot of influential people hve been leaving Grepolis.

Adam, FOTNS, Osl have all left there duties, its sad to see such great people leave there posts, they have created a legacy here !!

Sorry to hear that your leaving.

DeletedUser

It's sad to hear of such a prominent member of the community leaving. I've not really dealt with you directly, but I have seen the effort you've obviously put into Grepolis forums.

Good luck with your studies.

DeletedUser

There are a few people here who's "avvies" should be retired, yours should be one of them. Meaning, the spudman is forever off limits to be used again ;)

and sigs, as ryanward's dude in his sig is in someone elses :Angry:

adam contributed alot tho (chuckle) poked him a couple days ago about some coding questions :(

DeletedUser

Now I might get a shot as Forum Mod!!! :)

But truly, dearly all of those wonderful, great people that have contributed my liking this game are sadly now leaving. I will stay and follow in your footsteps (hopefully) Goodbye Adam, Fist of the North Star, and Osl (no Idea who he is :p) Hope you fare well in your future endeavors. I wish you all a happy, prosperous, fulfilling life. Goodbye

Sincerely,
Tommy McMichen

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Sorry if I'm Late here. But goodbye Adam, we will all miss you :(

I don't know you fully well but calling you my friend is an honour. Goodbye and good luck.

DeletedUser

Adam is leaving? Time to come back to the forums.

I kid :p

It's a shame grepo will be losing you adam. You were a great guy and a great mod. I regret not having the time to spend chatting with you on skype these past few months :p

You were a role model for me my entire modding career and im sure others feel the same way.

Good luck on whatever endeavors you come across in life.