Complaining Galore!

DeletedUser

Hey guys,
I just wanted to write something to all of you who have been complaining constantly since the 2.0 upgrade.

I know that there have been lots of bugs and lots of things to get used to, but there is nothing that could be done about the update so there was no point complaining about it, and as for the bugs- had this happened at any other time of year the Devs would have sorted it very quickly, we all know that!
But it is chirstmas and they are taking a well deserved holiday, there was one person who commented:

'It should have been sorted instantly but the devs just decided to take a holiday'. I don't think i really need to say just how stupid that comment is. :rolleyes:

As for all these posts about 'peace time is wasted time' or Saturn's thread about getting a refund- The peace time is a great idea and sadly due to circumstances out of our mod team's hands some people failed to take cities. To these people- boohoo. Try again in a few days. As for 'lost gold', i think it was Cronus who said that you did get what you paid for as when you used your gold to speed up troop production, it was sped up... Otherwise every time i use the speed up troops production feature and then get cleared before i can use the units i trained, i should get my money back...? :heh:

I dunno, it is christmas and we should be having a fun time, not bombarding Tyrion and others with insults and complaints.

Just my two cents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to theonlythomas again.

It's the thought that counts :) and Merry Christmas to all.

DeletedUser13405

Merry Christmas to all!

And to those who gave us the piece of coal that is 2.0....bah humbug to you!

DeletedUser

I hope the mods, in the next day or so, have a good time....

Now in an effort to stop further moaning and gnashing of teeth, could we get some clarification on the new years eve peacetime?

I believe, it will be the same as Christmas peacetime..ie..no colony ship CAN LAND for 24 hours before official peacetime starts at 12;00 31 December

But I may be wrong, so please mods, enjoy your day/s? off, and do us all and yourselves a favour and answer this before its to late