Condemned

DeletedUser

Is chaoticdefender a buddy again of yours? Must be awkward in your alliance's forums lol

we are ... trying to move on haha, but he did return the city, and i have since regained my footing and am plopping averagely at the moment.

DeletedUser

I think people are forgetting the main thing about Condemned disappearing. Instead of blaming Ammon, can we remember the wonderful Zues Had Returned who disbanded the alliance without telling anyone and ran away from the game?

Thebes_AllianceGroupPhoto_zps3ec6ee69.jpg

DeletedUser34939

Farg, for gods sake stop spamming every thread you can find with memes. Please. for the love of god. Stop. This thread died a week ago, let it be dead.

DeletedUser

Farg, for gods sake stop spamming every thread you can find with memes. Please. for the love of god. Stop. This thread died a week ago, let it be dead.

I meant to create and post this over a week ago and didn't get around to it til now. While I've had numerous posted requests to keep adding caption pics, your post is currently the only negative response.

However, I will acquiesce to your request and leave the Thebes forum. So you get your wish. Enjoy.

DeletedUser34939

This Can Be Nominated as the worst post in grepolis history if we ever have a contest about it....

says another spammer who has nothing relevant to this server to add in the forums for this server

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings farg, but really dude do you have to drag up week old posts on subjects that ran for way too long in the first place to add a meme so people can reply with "oh farg, you're so funny" ..... I mean c'mon dude, nobody likes dissing on AJ and whatever his alliance is called this week more than me, but at least stay relevant.

DeletedUser

I mean c'mon dude, nobody likes dissing on AJ and whatever his alliance is called this week more than me, but at least stay relevant.
There are over 75 threads in the main Thebes forum category, I've posted in 14 of them. So I'm hardly spamming every thread I can find. My pics are topic relevant and thus again, aren't spam. I merely view them as humorous observations related to the thread topic. If people view them as humorous, my intent was successful. Some don't like my humor, you are evidently one of them.

Anyway, I've already explained that I'll leave your forums, so there is no reason to go on about. This will be my final Thebes post. Enjoy your forums and server. Good luck to all.

DeletedUser

You better stay with grepolis though Farg, at least the forums. If this is the last Farg meme I see than it'd be a darn shame. :(

DeletedUser

I meant to create and post this over a week ago and didn't get around to it til now. While I've had numerous posted requests to keep adding caption pics, your post is currently the only negative response.

However, I will acquiesce to your request and leave the Thebes forum. So you get your wish. Enjoy.

DONT LEAVE THEBES FARG! WE MEME YOU!!! i mean need you :|

DeletedUser34939

ya'll can always go to the forums for whatever server farg is playing and pump up his ego by following his spam-riffic posts with congratulatory posts.

DeletedUser

What makes you think any of us want to 'pump up his ego'? It's not like he's the only one whose spammed before. Plus from what I've noticed he barely spam's at all. Maybe 1-2 memes, that's it.

DeletedUser34939

Because apparently 1 blow to the ego sends him running for the hills back to greener pastures where he can get lots and lots of pats on the back and nobody will ever tell him he's irrelevant.

We can't stop Perrin and Jerro from filling up the forums with repetitive nonsense.. well, not yet, I predict perrin will be rimmed in the next month and jerro will rage quit after another two or three alliances disband under him. Can't stop them, no, but I was able to get farg to quit poking his head in where it doesn't belong.

If you miss farg that bad feel free to come avenge him in game... if you guys can get out of the forum for a lil while that is.

DeletedUser

Farq will live forever

...but CONDEMNED WERE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS true :eek:

Cow-Alien-Lamp-350x232.jpg

DeletedUser

Because apparently 1 blow to the ego sends him running for the hills back to greener pastures where he can get lots and lots of pats on the back and nobody will ever tell him he's irrelevant.

We can't stop Perrin and Jerro from filling up the forums with repetitive nonsense.. well, not yet, I predict perrin will be rimmed in the next month and jerro will rage quit after another two or three alliances disband under him. Can't stop them, no, but I was able to get farg to quit poking his head in where it doesn't belong.

If you miss farg that bad feel free to come avenge him in game... if you guys can get out of the forum for a lil while that is.

\ you think im going to get rimmed? lol so at least i have found one of the de-rep gang who is scared to put their name to their work:D if you can name the guy who is gonna rim me pal let me know -p.t.

DeletedUser

you should join in Mojo, just send a few of those nice LS at perrins cities while hes offline for us, we will conquer him for you :p