Conflicts????

DeletedUser

LMFAO

I like it, Little bit of a cheap shot on my alliance in Eubea though :D. I will mention in countering. It was more like a knife cutting overcooked T Bone Steak. But I understand propaganda. :D

An opinion, and with respect. TUS is doing no different then what CS does. CS takes all in knowing that many will fall off and become extra cities for slots. If its true that TUS "steals" players then both alliances are on common ground, just different methods of absorbing.

So what is it now, I need to catch up.

CS+2 branches, HME, maybe Alpha vs TUS and their twin? How about the Army of the North guys in 55 they on anyones side?

TUS and their twin? Which twin is that, TUS2, alcoholics, or project mayhem? Dont under sell things like you dont have your own little coalition going on.

Also, difference between recruitment. Players come to us, we let them join. You "Join or die" players, or just flat out send messages and poach players. Difference there.

DeletedUser22217

In this world I don't see big difference between TUS and Coming Soon.
The only difference is that TUS use the Stick, Coming soon use the Bone.

As for the miserable creature that sent print screen of our forums to TUS, well it's not worth discussing.
Spies are part of the game, but spying the alliance that saved your arsi is nothing but low, very low.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

Plenty of time for that tomorrow, I read the declaration wrong, not today.

Look forward to it :)

Stirlo

Phrourach
im wondering the same thing Stirlo, what happened to this game? players like you leaking info all over spies here and everywhere, what happened? pls answer your own question.. ill make you a pact, we take your cities last and we never speak of this again...

Hi Im Blaze or Faizan if you prefer,

To put the record straight, i don't have spies in your alliance, what you have are players who don't want to play for you and are volunteering up that information. Most of it i ignore but then every so often something catches my eye like the fact you were pacted with both sides of this mega alliance fence. I actually choose to go public with this information as i find it incredulous that people play the game like this.

I don't enjoy the tactics that are now the only way to play this game and never will. I don't blame people for wanting / having to play the game this way either. It is what it is.

I've enjoyed our little in game chats in the past couple of days where we both pretend we don't know that you know i'm Felixoddsocks in game. But obviously i've always known that you know who i am, i've not really made any secret of it to both sides of the 1000 strong coalitions.

I'm sure my whopping 8 cities will now come under huge attacks as lets face it thats how you guys play the game. You choose to attack alliances of 6-8 players as you like those odds of 300 onto 10. Its never how i play and hence i'd never join you however many times you ask.

Ultimately i can snipe a few CS and crow about it on here but i'm not stupid enough to know defence can't be rebuilt as quickly as 300 players can build attacks. I have watched your alliance with interest though and you are doomed to fail. You've gone all out on the recruitment and forced other alliances to merge or die rather than choose to join you. This only ever ends one way. I already know that half your alliance is either going to break away when they are big enough or jump to other alliances who are going about their business quietly right under your nose. Your issue in O54 isn't having a series of small 6-8 player alliances its of letting the wolves in sheeps clothing into your ocean who are slowly but steadily building a presence.

I already have a prediction of how this will all go down right to the Wonder stage including when a new true speed 3 revolt comes out. To cut a long story short though, Coming Soon / Eviction Notice win.

Anyhow Felix out!

DeletedUser38465

TUS and their twin? Which twin is that, TUS2, alcoholics, or project mayhem? Dont under sell things like you dont have your own little coalition going on.

Also, difference between recruitment. Players come to us, we let them join. You "Join or die" players, or just flat out send messages and poach players. Difference there.

Hey bub,
I'm not in this world hence why I was asking.

DeletedUser

Aut Vincere Aut Mori 9 - Big Tasty Nutter Butter 0

Should be a better contest than anything else we have been involved in so far, you guys look a good aggressive bunch, should be fun!

Ryann16

Strategos
We goin bashin? :eek:

Wish I could join the fun... Gouti, I didn't even know that you had an external account. I wasnt aware of ana either...

Should be a better contest than anything else we have been involved in so far, you guys look a good aggressive bunch, should be fun!

I want to join in... I miss playing with you G, Idalium got kind of depressing after you left. Good to see you joined the right gang this time lol ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser340

Official preparation and ceasefire ends today at 14:00UTC

Fluffies v Aut Vincere
Nutters 0 v 14 Aut Vincere

Good luck to all :)

DeletedUser21625

Official preparation and ceasefire ends today at 14:00UTC

Fluffies v Aut Vincere
Nutters 0 v 14 Aut Vincere

Good luck to all :)

official?

wow, i 'd better polish my boots then. Will there be interviews? Photographers? What will I wear? Should i prepare a speech? A lunch? oh my....

DeletedUser

Hi Im Blaze...

...This only ever ends one way...

Anyhow Felix out!
These are the only words worth reproducing from your wall of text. The rest can go on Rumpel's loo roll holder :D

The time for talk is over. Today the combined alliances that make up Alpha et Omega and Coming Soon attacked TUS and set 30 cities into revolt. The war for Sinope has begun. :pro:

DeletedUser

Correction-Cuddling Soon Group alone made 30 revolts in a pure distraction attempt to draw off support.
but we made a little change and sent some cs later:d
some 10 taken so far.
No biggie.

DeletedUser

Correction-Cuddling Soon Group alone made 30 revolts in a pure distraction attempt to draw off support.
but we made a little change and sent some cs later:d
some 10 taken so far.
No biggie.

Thats after a week long attacks from the canon fodders(HME/AEO/BL group).:p
But no wonder, cuddling group is well known for denying hard works of their sisters and taking credit all alone. its a habit that follows them.;)

DeletedUser

Sunkdeep-lame effort to cover the sit:d
Very weak resistance met.
Where do you see denial of their efforts?
Week long attacks?
Wow,what a free publicity!
Did the latest traitor knew this?:d
Hat off to any alliance which keeps weeklong attacks!
In Eubea we were close,5-6 days,but never 7.
Ask choppy for confirmation:d

DeletedUser

Dont remember, from what I recall I had militia going every day..

DeletedUser32487

How's TUS camp doing from your end? How many revolts you guys got?

DeletedUser23971

How's TUS camp doing from your end? How many revolts you guys got?

We seem to be doing well - no idea how many revolts we have had, number of conquests against a number of alliances but I am assuming that they can't all be in this cuddling group. Sorry I can't answer, I am sure someone will be able to produce figures that may be accurate, but once I run out of fingers and toes I give up.

It won't be the walkover that was indicated earlier though :)