Conflicts????

DeletedUser

Dobarnoob,5k $ a month is equal to over a million gold a month:D
Not saying do not lie at all,but do it with style:D

Erik(whom I know like my pockets due to long friendship) does not spend that much,nor is he the only one.
You are trying to throw dust,not sure why.

Your argument is that a player with 22k bp is not good,yet,same time you are trying to justify the victories of CS with his gold spending:D
Now,is he or not a good player?:D
If he is not,then why do you imply our victories come from him?:D
You need to shape your mind:D

Jeaulosy-love it:D

DeletedUser

In this game a good player is anyone who has enough free time and enough gold at hand. That's all that you need to be great, literally all there is to it.
Even a blind baboon can time his attacks within a 10 sec window, is able to send birs to land before a CS and can press the attack button. It's only the amount of times you can repeat these actions and how quickly you can reproduce them is what makes a difference between a great player and a mediocre player.

Or does anyone argue against this?

DeletedUser

In this game a good player is anyone who has enough free time and enough gold at hand. That's all that you need to be great, literally all there is to it.
Even a blind baboon can time his attacks within a 10 sec window, is able to send birs to land before a CS and can press the attack button. It's only the amount of times you can repeat these actions and how quickly you can reproduce them is what makes a difference between a great player and a mediocre player.

Nope you hit the nail on the head..to be good at this game you need a knowledge of the basics of attack, def., and alliance work, plenty of time a bit of gold and the ability to left click a mouse at the right time..and a little luck. Thats the massive secret to great players, time, gold, alliance left click mouse.

DeletedUser36743

In the end one should blame the game not the player. Inno has made it possible to buy yourself greatness and people take advantage of it. If you had enough money to take advantage of that and buy endless gold you wouldnt have much to say now, would you?

Inno will never return to the original policy we started with when there were only advisors out there and thats it. The reason many joined this game in the first place was that it wasnt possible to buy greatness here, unlike so many other games like this. Now things have changed and if only you take a look at it, barely anyone is left from those times... so it's all about the game, not the player one should blame.

for precisely this reason....i had suggested (in a separate forum where ideas are discussed)...that within the rankings there should be a statistic that mentions about Gold used/city per day for all players....

The idea behind this being that all can see where everyone stands vis-a-vis others... I never did expect inno to oblige....but was surprised that players were so defensive and dragged me over the coals for it...lol

anyhow, having said that....I must say Erik is not just about gold (altho that makes him lethal)....he is a very good/driven player ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

Absolutely correct.... however there is much more to the game...and succeeding here

The game is not just about individuals and left clicking.... its about alliances -so Organization, Diplomacy, Op Planning & Execution, Inspiring and leading a team... and a million other small things

DeletedUser

Man, if he do not use gold, he would not know how to play this game lol.
He wood be my regular farm.

That guy write on his profile that he is some kind of grepo legend, and he post on his profile lots of reports how good he is but he never write that he spend something like 50k dollars to have that reports.

Man, i do not have nothing against gold, i just hate when someone spend that amount of money and call him self grepo legend.

Come on, that guy would be my farm all day if he play without gold.

He do not know the basics of this game.
I sow his reports where he send something like 200 harpy on wall 25 + tower, come on, grepo legends dont do that because it is just stupid, good players dont do that.
What he do, he send them, kill them, and then rebuild on event.

He is very bad player to be honest.

seriously this is getting boring now change the song
how about ill pay for your gold and see if he becomes your farm
ill bet more money he doesnt

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Man, if he do not use gold, he would not know how to play this game lol.
He wood be my regular farm.

That guy write on his profile that he is some kind of grepo legend, and he post on his profile lots of reports how good he is but he never write that he spend something like 50k dollars to have that reports.

Man, i do not have nothing against gold, i just hate when someone spend that amount of money and call him self grepo legend.

Come on, that guy would be my farm all day if he play without gold.

He do not know the basics of this game.
I sow his reports where he send something like 200 harpy on wall 25 + tower, come on, grepo legends dont do that because it is just stupid, good players dont do that.
What he do, he send them, kill them, and then rebuild on event.

He is very bad player to be honest.

I farm 5min 12h a day anyone else doing this after 1 month.
Because of this i can do city festivals where others use gold at olympics. because of this i have troops and resourses for both.
Its not my foult people sail out while not ready while i go out when maxed out and get better kill ratio not to mention my re build time are 2x faster than noobs.
The only who is better doing it was the phonoi, he even tripwire cities recall them and reend them every day the same moment of the day even when he had 150 cities.
Gold, i wish i did not need, but gold beats gold.
Am i good?
Rho world i was ranked top 20 not bad for a noob joining 5 months when world opend 5MOnths...ANYONE WHO CAN DO BETETR PLEASE SIGN UP.

NYSA world i simmed 3 weeks, the ranked nr 18 tried to take over my city, i was nr428, TEAMWORK AND TRICKERY was all it took to safe my city and take his, the player ghosted 24h after full of shame.

Seems many find my profile not cool, to me its just a game, and i dont care what people writes on there, and some take my own profile to serious as it is.

I only can be that great or good because of the team i am in, and i think i can make wonders happen in a team i have a position in, the gold don't make me lethal, its what i or other leaders can make the team do what does make me that "good awesome cool handsome player.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

No Richardhead.. It's called being devoted to the game.. Which is why players like Erik are better than you.. And always will be..

Looks like Eric's mom also plays this game.

Calm down didn't mean to clown your boyfriend.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Looks like Eric's mom also plays this game.

Calm down didn't mean to clown your boyfriend.

My mom does not play lol, but true u can cal lit devoted others call me a freak of nature, tbh i need to calm down and step a bit away from the game i do admit this.

anyhow, at world 73 i simmed 5min a day. 5!! my windows were open but all i did was farm all cities in morning ok perhaps it took 20 min but thats it.

never really took over a city, but top 10 attacker , just experience, and know what to build, 7 AOTD awards is grt8 for a 20min/day simmer.

a lot really need some advise how to actually play this game to grow fast and strong.

DeletedUser40223

My mom does not play lol, but true u can cal lit devoted others call me a freak of nature, tbh i need to calm down and step a bit away from the game i do admit this.

anyhow, at world 73 i simmed 5min a day. 5!! my windows were open but all i did was farm all cities in morning ok perhaps it took 20 min but thats it.

never really took over a city, but top 10 attacker , just experience, and know what to build, 7 AOTD awards is grt8 for a 20min/day simmer.

a lot really need some advise how to actually play this game to grow fast and strong.

Calm down son.. You don't need to defend your actions to this Richard.. I blame myself.. Should have been there in his formative years..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

Geek is not an insult.

Anyone that plays this game is a geek..be real.

But why do you "Brir" feel the need to defend your boyfriend so badly. Control yourself. Change your diaper and relax. Anyone that has played this game more than a year knows about your boyfriend. Relax.

DeletedUser40223

Geek is not an insult.

Anyone that plays this game is a geek..be real.

But why do you "Brir" feel the need to defend your boyfriend so badly. Control yourself. Change your diaper and relax. Anyone that has played this game more than a year knows about your boyfriend. Relax.

If you had read the other forum posts you would already know that I've ran out of incontinence pants..:(