Corinth Peace Thread :)

DeletedUser

Me to. We cant sing along without knowing the song :D

Where is nick? I seen him wonder off into the bushes...

Booo i'm here and being a good boy today...

I am a lumberjack & I am OK
I sleep all night & I work all day

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavatory
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

DeletedUser

LOL why we lie each others....we cant be in peace because we love when we are in war and have great fights.... :D :D :D I dont like nobody and lol I dont care for what others think about me...this all is great fun and I like this fun hahhahahha..... :p :p :p

:pro:

DeletedUser12667

LOL why we lie each others....we cant be in peace because we love when we are in war and have great fights.... :D :D :D I dont like nobody and lol I dont care for what others think about me...this all is great fun and I like this fun hahhahahha..... :p :p :p

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Anger and hate in our peace campaign:( lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala im not listening to such talk:eek:

Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!
Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah.
O Lord, Kum ba yahKum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!
O Lord, Kum ba yah

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Anger and hate in our peace campaign:( lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala im not listening to such talk:eek:
h

Good lad, have a gold star and go to the top of the class

DeletedUser

draganaxx you may visit the "stop and think" corner :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just be sure not to disturb nick if he is there already thinking about the wrongdoing of his hugz.

Hey i thought we i was aloud out... Damn

(Nickossa Stomps back into the corner with arms crossed and a sad face... dropping his overflowing gold from his pockets :( with a little tear in his eye)

DeletedUser12667

(Nickossa Stomps back into the corner with arms crossed and a sad face... dropping his overflowing gold from his pockets :( with a little tear in his eye)

*hilop runs behind picking up the fallen gold making sure it is returned to its proper owner*

Well most of it anyways:D

DeletedUser

*Mugs Hilop*

Im sick of this peace stiff man...turns out its boring...and like i could let you give Goldie his pennies back :p

DeletedUser

Kumbaya hey let's make a 1 world organization and merge the alliance it'll be "The one whole Corinth peace alliance"

DeletedUser

I cant believe I just read all of this thread just now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey i thought we i was aloud out... Damn

I never said you had to go to the corner, i was just saying that there was a possibility you could be in there because of hugz. You only have to go in the corner when you post mean things in the peace thread or attack people with ill intentions. Now be a good little whippersnapper and fetch yourself a lollipop :D

DeletedUser

I never said you had to go to the corner, i was just saying that there was a possibility you could be in there because of hugz. You only have to go in the corner when you post mean things in the peace thread or attack people with ill intentions. Now be a good little whippersnapper and fetch yourself a lollipop :D

only if it is a frooty PoP, i got plenty gold will by one!

DeletedUser

I think we should have a competition which alliance can be the most peaceful. We should delegate one ocean - and the alliance with the most colonisations there within a week wins! And no fighting!

DeletedUser

O Lord, Kum ba yah

lol, good stuff

DeletedUser

I'll sing you any song for 1 gold

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shoe polishing 2 gold.

No spitting +1 gold.

-LSVCWHC

Lonwolfs Shoepolishopolis Venture Co. With Happy Cheers