Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Socrates34

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Pyth

Votes: 27 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Hey there forum goers, Durm here and today I bring you a Personality of the month. :eek:

It will run like any other POTM, post 3 people you believe deserve to be in the final poll and why you think they should be in the final poll, remember this is PERSONALITY so we're not looking for the fiercest warrior or the best tactician just the most awesome poster ;)

Everybody is allowed to vote !

And remember no campaigning anywhere at all, if you're found to be campaigning then you shall be disqualified and potentially banned from future competitions.

May the best poster win :pro:

DeletedUser

1. Owen66: For his amazing paper
2. Sajjikill: For his equally awesome paper (that I write for ;))
3. nickossa: For being such a nice guy, and always talking about teamwork, helping out new members to the forum etc.

DeletedUser

I don't see 3 people fit enough for the title 'POTM', some posted newspapers others attacked people but the player I see as POTM is

1.Owen66: I enjoy reading his paper, and he's the only person I've seen committed enough to have a newspaper for more than 4 issues and be unbiased in the newspaper. As well as having some constructive posts.

2. N/A

3. N/A

DeletedUser

Owen66

Socrates34

Nickossa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sajjikill for his effort in the paper
RagingPallas for the same reason
and Nickossa for always respecting the opponent and helping out new guys.

DeletedUser

Owen- For his Newspaper and his effort in it
Nickossa- For standing up to PB and always being nice and friendly
Socrates34- For being the, no joke always right guy :D

DeletedUser

Pythagorus - i like his BP and war thread + hes cool
tommymcm - nice milestones thread and i want someone else to vote for :p
socrates - his posts and short, sweet, to the point, and often hilariously sarcastic :)

DeletedUser

My three nominations are the truely the back bone to corinth grepo community so far in my opinion and is honour an a enjoyment to have you guys here.

Owen66- for being a dedicated player, with high resolve and producing amazing articles that keep me occupied with smiles all week long and being just a awesome player. With out doubt a Highly respected player and a loved member of the grepo community ~ keep up mate your awesome.

Pythagarus- For bringing his statisticical-genious mind to the world of Corinth and always laying down the hard facts and stats to us all, even though they make me cry some times, Pyth so glad i get to be in the same world as you~ its a honour

TommyMcM- For being a helpful guy in the forums and maintaining a wonderful milestine thread which has given players focus and alliances goals to meet. Plus always there to share his cool imagery skills with the world of Corinth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

pyth-because his stats giving(wars,top12abp)

owen-he's always asome paper

nickossa-because well he sticks out in my mind

DeletedUser

Without sounding like a sheep....

Owen- pretty kick newspaper
Nickossa- for being a polite opponent and not getting into petty banter :p
Pythagorus - for giving me a e-autograph and being a general celebrity.