Advanced Custom Graphic Designs

DeletedUser

You're advertising your own website

Gibon the Great said:
Im the founder of gibonart.com and I have a strong experience in graphic design.

If any of you wants some graphic for grepolis or for anything else, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.

My email is : gibonart@gmail.com or info@[B]gibonart.com[/B]

Or just send me a message through the game (Im playing in Corinth)

Have a nice day in infraction inferno! :p

DeletedUser

:eek: We have a double, no, triple accounter!!! INgame names: Gibon the Great, Gibon the Greats Son, and Gibon the Great jr

DeletedUser

:eek: We have a double, no, triple accounter!!! INgame names: Gibon the Great, Gibon the Greats Son, and Gibon the Great jr

the other two are deleted ... this 7 day period for cancelation is running ... feel free to verify

DeletedUser

its not that his art is terrible its that its not like sigs and stuff its business pics, advertisement, and logos.

DeletedUser

I havent done anything with grepolis theme yet. But just give me a task and theme and Ill try. My site is more business related. WWW, Logos etc. But, I dont know, If you look at my Coat of Arms it is a very basic version of what I mean I can do

DeletedUser

Test Sig:

Theme: Dude with a glowing hammer
Render: ^That right above^
Size: 400x200
Other: I would like the colors to be electric green...

DeletedUser22115

Am another task:

Sig
Theme: monkey ninjas
Render: not bothered something Cool
Size: Biggest possible
Other: I need an avvy aswell

DeletedUser20429

I really hate it when he does that ignore the person who posted above me

DeletedUser

he can say what he wants to when he wants to! So SHUT THE HECK UP!

DeletedUser

Ok, looking for this:

A German Paratrooper, holding an MP40 or FG42, behind either the swastika or Iron Cross, with the words in a German Medieval style font 'Fallschirmjager!' then underneath
'Parachute Hunter About To Strike!'

DeletedUser

Well I mean the site is in a different language, and this is grepolis, not a business -.-