Inactive Topic Daily Bonus

DeletedUser

Proposal:When you reach your day 30 bonus you get a good reward :D. But after that you get completely shafted as I recently found out. I propose that instead of going back to the day 1 bonus that it falls back to the second to last level.

Reason:
So players don't get shafted for staying active :D

Details:
After receving your 30 day bonus it falls back to the 25+ days level. You still get a good bonus for remaining active and don't get completed owned by having to restart. Of course after the next 30 days of logging on you get the Big bonus again and once again go down to 25+ days. It only falls back to 1 after you miss it next.

Visual Aids:
None

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
N/A

DeletedUser20429

I like it. It makes the reward system a bit better although for lvl 30 you can possibly get gold so it could be abused but I can't seem to figure out how lol.

DeletedUser

A similar idea has been proposed and was in development, I don't know the exact status of it now.

DeletedUser14492

Great idea, I would like to see this implemented. Simple, easy, no harm, rewards activity.

Plus rep.

Ev

DeletedUser

I've been thinking this too. It's a good idea. Maybe back to 20+ days though instead of 25? I mean, that 30 day bonus every 5 days would be a bit much, but every 10 days isn't so bad... UNLESS they can make the day ticker back to 1, and keep the resources at the equivalent of 25. That would be the best option.

Sorry that is what I meant.. It goes back to 25 rewards wise. But you would still have to log on 30 days in a row all over to get the day 30 award.

DeletedUser20429

Someone had to bring that up! Guys it died because nobody would post in it. It didn't even make it to improvements!

DeletedUser8396

Then this will suffer the same fate.

Dont whine to me cause I point out that its been suggested before, its part of a members job for being helpful.

DeletedUser

Yes, I don't think the way to combat the lack of activity from another thread with almost the exact same idea is to make a new one. We have no idea why the previous one has stopped going forward, if it is because it cannot be implemented or changed, then this idea is going to go through the same motions.

DeletedUser20429

Okay that's true but look at some of the lower ideas that aren't locked. They just die because either no body wants to post in them or people are too busy looking at the newer ones.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I think that more relates to Xavier not being as attentive in this section as he was before. Yes, people tend to go for what is new, but I haven't seen phoenix post his views in a lot of good threads, or act upon them.

DeletedUser20429

That's true. Maybe it's because he has to mod multiple forums. Not just ideas anymore.

DeletedUser20429

I'm not attacking him lol I am just explaining why he may not be as active as he used to be in ideas. That's all. I'm friends with the guy. Check my profile.

DeletedUser

I'm not attacking him lol I am just explaining why he may not be as active as he used to be in ideas. That's all. I'm friends with the guy. Check my profile.

We are all.... friends with the guy...

He has 147 friends... And as a mod he won't decline any request.

DeletedUser20429

I tried to friend Shanara but he hasn't accepted for months so I removed the request.

DeletedUser

I tried to friend Shanara but he hasn't accepted for months so I removed the request.

Mods either have an open policy, or a closed policy. There is never a grey area.

Phoenix has an open policy, anyone who sends a request will be added.
Shanara has a closed policy, only other mods or true friends will be added. Shanara will scrutinize every request, and will refuse 99% of them.

DeletedUser20429

Yep. The idea of not going back to 0 is lovely. All that hard work logging in and then back to 0 is our reward. That's just rude. lol