Dark Templars

DeletedUser

The noobs I know I told them not too yet they continued

jjalsmelton good luck and hope you pull through

DeletedUser

Nero

I was like 3000 points then He told me to get 200 swords 100 slingers 100 horsemen 100 chariots
25 biremes 25 ls and then transports to accomadate them all. I was only building chariots then. Blue jay Hell house is the leader

Looks like the Dark Templer freak of a leader needed some battle points?
Sounds like he has been abuseing those he can get to. Really cultic exploitation situation there...
:eek:

DeletedUser

An alliance should not force young players to do until they grow... Or ordering them around what to build and when to build. Young players are the biggest gold of an alliance and they should be treated with patience and respect... Under one condition: If they don't scream for help all over the forum and in all sections. I really hate that...

This just tells me that DT is getting desperate, mb frustrated cause of losing and then let it out on a little man like Raptok. That kind of leaders power hungry leaders are dangerous.

Raptok, just don't bother them anymore, if your acc is worth to you, forget the past and play your own game... Noobs can transform into mighty players...

DeletedUser

and I will Ive got enough bp now for 5 citys

just as soon as I get conquest

DeletedUser

You can phrase it as you wish raptok but the pure truth is, you were asked to support a member in your alliance, very close to you, and you said you have zero transports. You were asked can you either support or attack. You responded you could do nothing. You were pushed and pushed to help publicly in the forum to do your part as everyone else had.

In fact, each time you were asked to help or support outside of this instance, you had an excuse. The truth is you only wanted to grow yourself while you had your *** covered by being in an alliance. Beyond that you've spent more time on vacation than actually playing.

You're just angry that your leader knew you were lying, spied on you to prove it, exposed it to the alliance and then completely wiped you out and made you a farm. To be honest, if you aren't going to work together, be part of a team, then don't join an alliance.

Enjoy Farmhood.
I agree.

DeletedUser

An alliance should not force young players to do until they grow... Or ordering them around what to build and when to build. Young players are the biggest gold of an alliance and they should be treated with patience and respect... Under one condition: If they don't scream for help all over the forum and in all sections. I really hate that...

This just tells me that DT is getting desperate, mb frustrated cause of losing and then let it out on a little man like Raptok. That kind of leaders power hungry leaders are dangerous.

Raptok, just don't bother them anymore, if your acc is worth to you, forget the past and play your own game... Noobs can transform into mighty players...

This is so true

DeletedUser5757

its all so funny how people are talking here,
its simple, the leader told you to get a minimum of troops,
he did not tell you to get it within 2 seconds...
so you could have grown while getting the army, but if you have 1 city, you need a good army to protect it, but still, you have to be able to help others,
for you have to be treaten like you want to be treaten yourself.
and you clearly didn't wanted support did you?
as you wheren't supporting others,

if you would be smart, you would just leave this whole thing behind, and just join an alliance i nwich you dont have to work together!!!!

also this is a war game...
i died befor, and i didn't liked that, but if you dont build transport, and have that small army, without really bieing under attack, well, then you are doing soething wrong, and if he tells you to build an army (and army i would have before 3000 points....) then you maybe should do that, as it was not only an order, it was and hint on how to play thing game as well,
soldier are more important then points...
learn that, start over, and just play the game

Last edited by a moderator: