Dear . 9 . pnp

DeletedUser

Who could dare bring themselves to ignore a puppy? One-eyes or not? D:
I-it's a puppy :x

DeletedUser

We're neighbors now Srains! Neighbors should always watch out for one another. I know I can count on you to get my back while I'm asleep and make sure that these guys don't pick on me in my weary emotional state. Are your flags red now to celebrate the upcoming Valentine's Day? Ahhh...the day of love!

DeletedUser

Treachery

Yes, it is fun to be hanging out together. Perhaps one neighbor stopping by to visit another would be nice.

To be honest, Nereos is the one we would all like to visit. He seems to be the one everybody wants to talk to. Making and breaking promises. Fast and loose with the truth. He is 95% of what gets our toes a tappin

DeletedUser

Please, do me the greatest honour and define losing, my friend, because I currently lack a dictionary that can show me that what I seek.

Treachery, I think I know why everybody has all these feelings of resentment towards you. You see, similar to the OKC scenario, it is a love-hate relationship. You've got all this love and you let it flow out of you like the mighty Yangtze River whereas they have all this hate and theirs flows out like the solemn Styx.

DeletedUser

Oh the two "S" guys that don the red on my island! I'm so thrilled to have gotten your replies. Please do stop by, though I fear that the guests will be at a minimum because I seem to have some other neighbors (the cause for my anguish, no less) that chase my friends away because they don't like my joyous music. I'm building a boat just for their pleasure, a peace offering if you will. No matter! We will have a grand time of bonfires and home-brew. I can even see to it that Nereos is in attendance, if you like. Toe-tapping music is guaranteed!

saintchill, how do you take your coffee? I've got enough to last us all for days.

Didn't I play with you on Gamma or Delta many months ago, OB1? Seems like we were partners then...I think that a guy named bokentoe was running about, also. You should come to my party. I'll make sure that you're greeted promptly at the door so as not to stand and wait.

DeletedUser

Dammit Treachery, you're that neighbour that plays that loud music fly boy? That's why everyone hates you.

Similar to me, I remember Jack and fin. How are you guys these days? Can't remember which world we played on. I think it was the one with WolfDog. Theta?

DeletedUser

Playing loud music is quite fun :) Though I never seem to attract any visitors :/ I don't get it? Am I that bad that no one wants to come visit me? D: You guys get all the fun while I'm stuck here watching my men bicker with eachother....so pointless and worthless they are sometimes. Maybe their IMSing, would explain a few things

DeletedUser

We had a party last night and a little follow up gathering earlier today. There was loud music, hula hooping, and putting people in a cab at the end of the night so they didn't have an accident on their way home.

You were invited, Maiden, but I don't recall seeing you...perhaps your invitation got lost in the mail.

DeletedUser

Awww man :( Well you can always come over here :D I have plenty of room for a party ^^

DeletedUser6156

Similar to me, I remember Jack and fin. How are you guys these days? Can't remember which world we played on. I think it was the one with WolfDog. Theta?

Vox per Fidem on theta ;)
Im good dunno about Jack

oh and Treachery you dont mind if i gatecrash your next party, its the only way i can get in on these things?? :D

DeletedUser

Fin, you know the parties that just never end no matter how drunk and tired you are resulting in you waking up with a wildebeast in your bed the next morning wondering what happened? This is turning out to be that kind of party. The prospect is quite exciting! Of course you're invited. Call your girl, bring your friends, and partake in debauchery with the rest of the cool kids.

I may be there with you soon, TTM...

DeletedUser

Can I have more sugar please I still have a sour taste in my mouth :)

DeletedUser

saintchill

Best party yet, man. It was impressive.

Perhaps you can host the next one? My house is trashed after all the drunk people romping around.

DeletedUser

lol I just got a report that one of my captains got a speeding ticket on his way back home, (eagerness I reckon) a 3 sheckel fine ah well what can you do.... He did say that, "that was the tasiest coffee" he had ever had and the fact that rum was put out for his return journey, well that just made his day. I was rather confused that he only got done for speeding if rum was put out though. He did ask me if your breakfast was any good. That was the point which I reminded him where he belongs, and that we do Brunch.

but after all that the Shed go marching on and 2-0 Utd keeps me happy :)
Mother are you Well?

DeletedUser

Sounds like your captain got off easy. I'm quite happy for his good fortune of finding a trooper in good spirits on that night.

Your friends from VRoD II came to throw a party a few hours ago, but it was lackluster and insignificant. Apparently, they thought my house was empty and thought to make use of it in the absence of other guests. However, when they went to raid the liquor cabinet, they found it quite empty. When I came in from the backyard with my invited guests, your friends ran away in shame for being moochers. You really should have a word with them...

All of the attention and surprise parties are invigorating and uplifting, I must say! To you my friend, my door is always open.