Declaration of the END OF THE WAR TTA-KE

DeletedUser

sorry, im really not trying to be mean but ....

a war usually ends when
1. One destroy the other
2. One surrenders
3. both decide the war should just have an end.
4. One run away to a far distance.

there is NO indication KE had stopped the war. They would still fight have the alliance still existed. You guys run away. It is simple as that. And i assume the war resumes at CR. That said, you guys never won anything. In fact, you lost the alliance as it no longer exist.

DeletedUser

Lets clarify!

Im agree with your points but the thing is that we didnt ran away man!

I only maked that thread TTA-KE END OF WAR! So that means that TTA war with KE is over because TTA will no longer exist!

We are not running away.... we have worked always with CR and we were lets say like Team Black, unofficial alliance!

But now we make that official!

This is the hole point...

Dont you even understand or you just playing the jack role in this drama?

DeletedUser

bcoz i know how to play this game.. and support? fyi u can ask my member who is their main supporter..

DeletedUser

Hey why are you so selfish?

Why do you think you are the best, you are the nr 1??!!

Do you want to know the truth about you?

KE or should i say "the solded UF souls" treat you as an attacking machine!

They let you only to attack and the other KE players supports you!

You are being used my friend, like you are nothing, like you are a robbot!

I though you was better than that!

rosie.jpg

wow, with some practice you could really sound just like whateverr, your boss.
actually, it's a LOT of practice. to him it's smart diplomacy, to you its tough talk and your not even good at that. just dont.

DeletedUser

:mad: Jomarluna
ask my member
You run an alliance? :O i didnt knew :p

:mad: Roguedelta and why do you keep quoting my posts? You are just wasting your time my friend!

But we are same in 1 thing, we hate premiums even that sometimes we use in case of emercency!

But anyway keep posting, because of posts from people like you im being famous in grepolis lol :p

DeletedUser

It is not a declaration of end of war, but that you won the war

you posted a funny Lebron james picture in there LOL

BUT ANYWAY : You have been defeated
FROM THE THIRD ALLIANCE

then post 10x9

so you are saying you won the war. And i am saying they forced you guys into running to another alliance for safety and thus they won the war.

you know you dont have better argument than that

DeletedUser

It is not a declaration of end of war, but that you won the war

you posted a funny Lebron james picture in there LOL

BUT ANYWAY : You have been defeated
FROM THE THIRD ALLIANCE

then post 10x9

so you are saying you won the war. And i am saying they forced you guys into running to another alliance for safety and thus they won the war.

you know you dont have better argument than that

If someone is forced , then he is forced this ways :

1- Having a lot of attacks and dont have what to do
2- Surrounded
3- His members are threatened to go to that alliance and leave him alone

But nothing of this happend to us... strange...really strande...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nobody had time for the TTA but klev is not that stupid. he knew that if CR and northern KE found a reason to stop fighting each other his alliance would be doomed. I am pretty sure he had open talks with both CR and Fate to provide some sort of future for himself and his members. nothing wrong or 'weak' about that. self-consciousness is a valid asset.

DeletedUser

nobody had time for the TTA but klev is not that stupid. he knew that if CR and northern KE found a reason to stop fighting each other his alliance would be doomed. I am pretty sure he had open talks with both CR and Fate to provide some sort of future for himself and his members. nothing wrong or 'weak' about that. self-consciousness is a valid asset.

You know me and i think you belive that i never lie and i hate liers...

But it wasnet nothing like that. And to make you belive, the merger idea comed from CR and i was very happy about that!

When i was in war with CR i knew i would be killed so i told to CR members to attack only me and not my members because it wasent their mistace trusting EF (and you have been part of EF) ! And i was really punished with a lot of lost citys, but my members didnt leave like you did with EF, they stayed and helped me!

This shows a family not an alliance and shows loyalty! Thing that you have never had!

DeletedUser

I am not really discussing the validity of the merge, but the fact that TTA won the war.

TTA stopped the war cause there wont be another member of TTA for KE to attack. and now the former members of TTA will have to fight whatever CR is fighting. That is, the same crap lol plus TE.

For Ke, it means just one less alliance to fight.

DeletedUser

I am not really discussing the validity of the merge, but the fact that TTA won the war.

TTA stopped the war cause there wont be another member of TTA for KE to attack. and now the former members of TTA will have to fight whatever CR is fighting. That is, the same crap lol plus TE.

Finally you understood! Who told you to writte this words anyway?

DeletedUser

TTA will have to fight whatever CR is fighting. That is, the same crap lol plus TE.

CR is not at war with The Elite. No reason to be, just like we where not at war with UoW even when we where fighting Fate.

Bulls4ever you are a very bad diplomat for not understanding the current wars. Maybe you should go back to Knights Academy for some additional training.

DeletedUser

klev, you say UF members sold there souls for merging into KE, well did you just sell yours?

DeletedUser

klev, you say UF members sold there souls for merging into KE, well did you just sell yours?

I can answer this.

UF lost it's leaders and no one stood up and wanted to lead so, they turned to theirs allies for help The Elite tried but it was to hard to organize them with there current set-up so the unmerge / merge into KE began.

you see there was never a vote to merge into KE it just happened ... KE south was just as surprised learning they where facing a 2 front war.

So, merging into KE was not their original plan they sold out by making a quick decision some never wanted to join KE but there friend where following there friends ect.

UF is loyal to itself, but I'm unsure they care about the KE name they will hold the tag until a true leader raises from them and restores there old glory.

TTA never lost it's leaders - and voted to merge ... this is what they all wanted and like the SP & AotF merge it makes perfect sense common goal and enemies even same history in ETA many TTA members came from the same alliances as members before CR and TTA existed.

DeletedUser

lol at @whatever .. i thought you would get i was messing with him ;)

nothing i say will change his thoughts that his alliance didnt win this freaking war. Something i cant even call it a war anyways. He just run away from it

DeletedUser

it came across to me that klev was calling all UF members souless for mergin into another alliance. If there leaderless and no new leader is putting his hand up then its the best move to do. Now the TTA is not leader less but merged, losing there histroy and idenity. IMO that is a far worse thing to do, even more so if there still going to be fighting the same alliances. this is just 2 cents however. i for one dont think what UF did was a bad thing.

DeletedUser

perfect sense or not, aoTF didnt come and say: yeah we defeated UoW and KoDR and Ka and the entire world. they cant beat us because we dont exist anymore ...

This is what i think is ridiculous

DeletedUser

perfect sense or not, aoTF didnt come and say: yeah we defeated UoW and KoDR and Ka and the entire world. they cant beat us because we dont exist anymore ...

This is what i think is ridiculous

Would have been funny if they did :)

DeletedUser

lol, if they did i am sure you would have been saying pretty much the same thing i have ;)

DeletedUser

it came across to me that klev was calling all UF members souless for mergin into another alliance. If there leaderless and no new leader is putting his hand up then its the best move to do. Now the TTA is not leader less but merged, losing there histroy and idenity. IMO that is a far worse thing to do, even more so if there still going to be fighting the same alliances. this is just 2 cents however. i for one dont think what UF did was a bad thing.

First of all thanks for putting this out, i needed to clarify this thing!

Lets start!

What do you understand by solding your soul? What i understand is this : Giving your power, your identity, everything that is yours, to somebody else immediately after he makes a good offer for you!

But in TTA, we voted! Voted for change, voted for power and voted for victory! We didnt sold ower souls, what makes you think that? If you check ower grepostats there will be always "Has been part of TTA" ! But if we check ex-UF grepostats we will see "Has been in UF,EF,KE"! 3 alliances man, 3 alliances!!!!

Now in ex-UF is doing a dirty game, game that the old leaders of UF would never do that and they are a shame for all of them!

We voted for a merger, we werent obligated to do or CR pushed us do it, or we pushed CR do it!

But im lossing my time talking with you! You will never understand brotherhood,loyalty! The only thing that you will always do will be just bla bla bla!

You are now a wrecked machine that cant even start! You can sell now your self for parts to the others!

But anyway, if you want more of these you know where to find me ;)