Milestones Delphi Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How did "Hacienda" become the first alliance to claim a milestone? They didn't even get a milestone, take a look!

Not a very good milestones thread, in my opinion...

DeletedUser

I don't what they achieved on the list... also ummm stats anyone?

DeletedUser

Pink Fluffy Bunnies claim to be the first to 1k 5k and 10k in ABP

DeletedUser

really??? I think we slacked here and can't be so sure now :(

DeletedUser

Yeah, like I said a few days ago, if you want a real milestones thread that is regularly updated, delete this one and use mine.

DeletedUser

Pink fluffies aren't first for 1k and 10k? Weren't it the Pack? Perhaps from now on we should use images as proof. Sedai, if you can make it more accurate and update frequently then go for it, though ask Cronus to take this one down and sticky yours.

DeletedUser

/update and I agree with Jubier1 cause i need proof as grepostats has not been opening Delphi on their webpage!

DeletedUser19554

i id minor sabotoge on Apollo but it doesn't show on grepostats because i'm guessing their's a bug on it because it doesn't show anything past yesterday or today i think

DeletedUser

I am updating this as frequently as I can and I have done all the milestones you have given me. I need organisation here! I can't just go off of nothing and people claiming!

DeletedUser

Cronus I can't keep at this pace take this thread down please. Sedai can do the milestones.

DeletedUser

i id minor sabotoge on Apollo but it doesn't show on grepostats because i'm guessing their's a bug on it because it doesn't show anything past yesterday or today i think

Its because grepostats only opened for delphi a few days ago- had none of the info from before that. :(

Also- i'd PM cronus.= about getting your milestones thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.