Democritus' Cauldron Recipes

DeletedUser

Looking for Heightened Senses, if anyone has it, please share :pro:

Edit: got it. 1 1 6 is Heightened Senses

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44789

so you can only get land expansion with at least 2 ambrosia?

DeletedUser

so you can only get land expansion with at least 2 ambrosia?

it looks that way so far. makes sense because it's the most rare item available to everyone and is an item that lasts the duration of the game (as long as you still own the city.) Even gold users pay a heavy price to purchase it.

DeletedUser

lots of new recipes added. thanks for everyone's contributions. waiting on confirmation of a few more recipes before adding them to the list.

DeletedUser

The following have been tried & work.

1 3 6 = Mixed resource package. I got 880.
2 7 8 = Twice the BPs for 6hrs.
2 4 6 = 4 Horseman/hr for 6hrs.
3 7 7 = Favor. I got 100
5 7 8 = Twice the BPs for 6hrs.

DeletedUser

The following have been tried & work.

1 3 6 = Mixed resource package. I got 880.
2 7 8 = Twice the BPs for 6hrs.
2 4 6 = 4 Horseman/hr for 6hrs.
3 7 7 = Favor. I got 100
5 7 8 = Twice the BPs for 6hrs.

thanks, mate! we're getting close to filling up this recipe book!

DeletedUser

Quicksilver(1) + Pegasus Feather(7) + Pegasus Feather(7) makes Mixed resource package. I got 1840 of each.

DeletedUser

It is Quicksilver+ Pegasus Feather + Pegasus Feather, but it's 2 7 7 NOT 1 7 7. Sorry

DeletedUser41456

Why anyone would post publicly instead in their own forums .......is kind of crazy guys....never give the enemy an advantage ..especially one as easy as to check the externals for what you said

DeletedUser41456

If you really care this much about the event..and are not getting the right answers ..you are in the wrong alliance.

DeletedUser

3 5 6 = Tyche's Motivation
thank you

It is Quicksilver+ Pegasus Feather + Pegasus Feather, but it's 2 7 7 NOT 1 7 7. Sorry
fixed, thank you.

Why anyone would post publicly instead in their own forums .......is kind of crazy guys....never give the enemy an advantage ..especially one as easy as to check the externals for what you said
because not everyone is self-serving. the Grepo community, despite a few, at large is a group of decent people. we're not all in the same alliances, or playing for the same reasons, but we're all here together playing. besides, people are going to figure this out themselves eventually. by having collective input we figure it out sooner. i'm not forcing anyone to give up their cherished recipes and participation is completely voluntary. on the flip side of that, everyone is welcome to reference the recipes for their own benefit. of which i'm certain most people have. but don't discourage others if you're not of the same like mindedness. okay?
you don't have to participate, yet you're welcome to use the info provided.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if & how long after the Event ends that you will be able to make items in the cauldron? Or, do you lose any unused ingredients when it ends?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if & how long after the Event ends that you will be able to make items in the cauldron? Or, do you lose any unused ingredients when it ends?

i believe you must use all of your ingredients by the end of the event in order to store, or use what you brew. otherwise you lose the remaining ingredients.