Devils & His Winning Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no I was not arguing with everyone just you and as soon as you pushed howard out of the way you kicked me out.

Sorry to disappoint you JB, but even though this is arguing it wasn't me and you at the end. I actually made it a point not to argue with anything you said. You kept making fun of people, so good luck in S.E.

I wanted to let all things slide, but you couldn't and kept taunting members.

So yea as soon as Howard left I did what everyone in the alliance was wanting me to do. Kick your butt to the curb. You should of seen the celebration on the forums lol.

BTW congrats on lordian's city lol Maybe you'll upgrade your targets but I doubt it :)

DeletedUser20474

I guess 2 attempts from Boris and 1 from DK and who's gloating?

DK's roll was worse then what we send at ghosts.

DeletedUser

I really do fail to see the point in gloating over Cs's being stopped full stop unless it is something amazing that you did. So you're just looking like a fool to me.

DeletedUser20474

gloating

yea.. well, when your against this caliber of players, your absolutely right who's gloating?

5856dpb4z7hzzjd6xib0w9y23xmogdmc.png

DeletedUser

Is this your first time being hit or something :D?
No she just wants to provoke a hostile response. She knows well that I cleared her city then sent a 6 hour cs. I thought she would suck it up big time and didn't waste much resources on it. It is a game however and there is always next time. The one thing you won't see is her on here gloating about taking one of my cities.

DeletedUser

difference between taking a stacked city when you only have 4 cities in the ocean and stopping a Cs in an area you've built in since you started. If I came on and started telling people about all the cs's I stopped, I would never shut up.

DeletedUser

difference between taking a stacked city when you only have 4 cities in the ocean and stopping a Cs in an area you've built in since you started. If I came on and started telling people about all the cs's I stopped, I would never shut up.

Same, it's ok. I know what type of people they are. Very manipulative and disruptive. There is a honeymoon period, but when that goes away it is horrible.

DeletedUser

awww how cute DK and sparkz is a couple

Sparkz and DK sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g
first comes love
then come marriage
then comes JB and smashes your cities :p

DeletedUser20474

Define "established" : I have 2 towns in that area. I still whooped their butts 5 times now.

They better watch it I'm about to get #3 there and then it is ON!

:pro:

DeletedUser

So what JB said was that much better lol

what hypocrisy

get your members inline before you judge others.

what I said was ENLIGHTENED....SERIOUSLY

what sparkz said was bathroom humor

Define "established" : I have 2 towns in that area. I still whooped their butts 5 times now.

They better watch it I'm about to get #3 there and then it is ON!

:pro:

Anarchy vs JB score
anarchy 0 JB 5

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sparkz and DK sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g
first comes love
then come marriage

DK, you equate the quote above with what sparkz has written?

Perhaps someone should teach u how to read. Or maybe do those childrens puzzles "spot the differences".

Sparkz is actually a decent guy from everything people say. Unfortunately, Im not getting the same feedback about you.

DeletedUser

DK, you equate the quote above with what sparkz has written?

Perhaps someone should teach u how to read. Or maybe do those childrens puzzles "spot the differences".

Sparkz is actually a decent guy from everything people say. Unfortunately, Im not getting the same feedback about you.

Really? is that why I get along with some of your players. Not only that but my sensible enemies eventually become my friends once they get to know me. The non sensible enemies come on these forums with stupid nursery rhymes.

So check your sources. I'll just have to save my I told you so's for later.

All I was saying was that prior to Sparkz's remark about JB, JB had put a nursey rhyme implying me and sparkz was kissing. So what is any different from Sparkz implying that jb was "kissing" himself? Whose more to blame? The person who casts the first stone or the one who throws the bigger rock?

Like I said Hypocrisy

DeletedUser

Really? is that why I get along with some of your players.

Claiming that you "get along with some players" is not a very good defense against what under is saying there.
Anybody can say anything they like, for example, i could say "45% of people Loved KB, while 50% merels liked him" see how i put it in quotes and used nice exact numbers? That is more then you did, and you can still see that mine is completely made up and without base.
And besides that, even if a few players get along with you, is that really something you can be proud of?
Or do so few people like you that you'll treat all of them like gods?

DeletedUser

Claiming that you "get along with some players" is not a very good defense against what under is saying there.
Anybody can say anything they like, for example, i could say "45% of people Loved KB, while 50% merels liked him" see how i put it in quotes and used nice exact numbers? That is more then you did, and you can still see that mine is completely made up and without base.
And besides that, even if a few players get along with you, is that really something you can be proud of?
Or do so few people like you that you'll treat all of them like gods?

That is hilarious.

Your right, looking back at that statement simple minded individuals could take it the wrong way and I should have phrased it better. The whole get along with some players is in reference to the fact that if I was such a bad guy do you really think my enemies would want to become my friends?

I don't bully people into liking me, or proclaim I have some control over them and they are forced to like me. I earn my friendships and those who know me best know what I stand for.

I actually have morals and values that I stand by. I don't cheat and I don't bully anyone but bullies. I have a sense of honor that I stand by. Some people don't like it(Jb and Yashar) when they aren't working with weak individuals they can't tell what to do. But the ones that matter appreciate it when they are dealing with someone who is sensible and can actually earn there respect rather than demanding it.

So for the critics, keep doing what your good at, and for everyone else that matters can you believe these clowns?

DeletedUser20474

You are delusional DK, that is all that everyone in this million mile thread regarding your 'winning' personality has said. I do not bully anyone, instead I am here to have a good time. By saying that I must be around 'weak' people to enjoy myself.. I am suspecting you are calling Salikh, Melissius and Under weak? I enjoy myself a lot more now then when I was in your alliance. I gave you months to show me anything that indicated you guys were not a bunch of drama queens. I do miss Slavena, Howard and Lotfi, but you can't let 2 members sway a decision when you cant stand the leader. Besides, SE has 20 of each of those level players..

Like I stated 40 posts ago or so, this thread should be closed, you will never get it. The more you post the more you show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.