Advanced Devil's Shop

DeletedUser

Here you go wolf.
84727892.png

The link:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3730/84727892.png

DeletedUser

Hello can i get a in game picture for this pirate ship grepo.jpg can either add my name or PirateS.. Tbh if you want you could just get creative as well and do something different completely up too u just please have my name or PirateS somewhere in there. I'll appreciate it either way. Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

K 2 things your cool and I was wondering if you made this? If you do sweet. I have another request for your artwork I hope your not super booked up. Heres my request. Something close to an epic spartan warrior doing something cool with my name 33simon on it where ever it looks best. Oh and it needs to be a 240x180. I hope you have a great weekend and can do this soon thanks once again.

DeletedUser

could you make the text a bit darker plz
other than that I really like it :)

DeletedUser

K 2 things your cool and I was wondering if you made this? If you do sweet. I have another request for your artwork I hope your not super booked up. Heres my request. Something close to an epic spartan warrior doing something cool with my name 33simon on it where ever it looks best. Oh and it needs to be a 240x180. I hope you have a great weekend and can do this soon thanks once again.

I made what? The shop yes. All the Tags yes. Ok so the list is ShadowWolf v2, Davy Jones, and then Simon.

DeletedUser

Type of Image: (Sig)

Size: (700 by 120)

Theme: (fire)

Stock: View attachment 8007

Text 1: (I would like to see the image incorporated to my in game name "Samadams0n" within the signature)

Extras: Evrything else I leave up to you to make it look super kewl

thanks a lot.

I must have been dropped off the list ... I hope it is some thing I said or did or di not not do ( Wish I knew what it was ) so I can correct it and get back in to th egood graces to getting myself a sig and also a COA.

DeletedUser

You weren't active that's why I'll redo it.
I won't be as active guys cause I might be a Mod in a different form!

DeletedUser

Make something about chess and tacticians and logic and NERDY STUFF! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

DeletedUser20429

lol cmon u need to treat everyone equally

Go check XT's shop. I believe that if you have under 15 posts (Quoting him) then you shouldn't be able to have a sig or avvy yet. Because for all we know you might post twice then leave.

the under lined part is me.

DeletedUser27793

Yeah but better update it in the main post
If u have requirement then update it in the main post then u can simply neglect the guys who r less than the requirements :D

DeletedUser

Go check XT's shop. I believe that if you have under 15 posts (Quoting him) then you shouldn't be able to have a sig or avvy yet. Because for all we know you might post twice then leave.

the under lined part is me.

Hey i've just started posting dont call me a noob and I want this sig for my in game profile btw.