Do you think gamma is moving at a fast pace or a slow pace?

DeletedUser

In other words, Do you feel gamma is dieing or do you feel it has just started getting better? :)

We can have a poll after this ;)

NOTE: im not asking KB, as they are enjoying and that can bee seen in their boasting threads ;)

Arul.

DeletedUser340

I think a bit of each...

I've started posting here: Extreme growth in awesome-ness ;) (just joshing)

But then again, half of the players have quit due to time constraints or boredom...

DeletedUser

Gamma has lost some good players, but it still has some really good ones. I think it's still very much alive.

DeletedUser

In game it is very much active. The forums have died down a lot though :(

DeletedUser

Yep - forum has been slowing dying our for a while. But plenty of action and chatter in game.

DeletedUser

NOTE: im not asking KB, as they are enjoying and that can bee seen in their boasting threads ;)

Arul.

Discrimination! lol

I think all old grepolis worlds are in decline right now (I have no opinion for the new ones as I don't play them). Players are quitting left and right, same in Zeta.

However, this game is about active players and as long as you have a great group of friends to play with and socialize, you will continue to enjoy the game.

Sometimes players and alliances make wrong decision ;) ;) and worlds get stirred up a little. That only makes things more interesting!

:pro:

lokpredator ~ KB

DeletedUser

Well its obvious that ingame worlds would never have lasted as players continue to quit numberous cities turn to anchors and remain anchors and players are forced to move towards rim to feed i.e. alpha will be the first world to die because it has been blocked to new players due to no more room on the maps.

DeletedUser14887

Arul.

Like loki's rep: Discrimination! LOL :supermad:

You can see Gamma is so interesting ingame now. A lot of war is being happened such as: GH+KB vs RDLM, GH+PE vs RDLM+SDM, Fusion vs GH, TDA vs Cov,...:p. And all of us know that wars make grepolis more interesting. ;)

However, forums are dieing because a lot of players never log in forums because they're too busy timing in attacking, defending, dodging and sniping or they never care about grepolis's forum. :pro:

bala ~ KB

DeletedUser

I kind of have to login :p

Gamma will continue heat up. At some point through there will only be 2 or 3 real competing alliances, which is when it will slow down.

DeletedUser

As long as tommy plays it keeps me going :D

But yeah the GH war will last very long. Maybe in the future all the good alliances will go to war to make it more interesting.

DeletedUser

To soon to tell...

I'm new to gamma so im still getting used to the server, my oceans are pretty empty (no competition) most of the players are never active, which is great for farming but again really boring. I think gamma is dying but has a chance to bounce back .

DeletedUser

I quite agree tommy I think 2.0 has become the death of gamma. When gamma closes I do not see myself playing on any other worlds or in fact any other games made by Innogames. They do not seem to listen to their customers or react with any speed or urgency to the growing problems of desertion.

Thanks for a wonderful 2 years everyone, I am staying until the end of gamma. And when the final switch is flicked, closing the server my days of Grepolis are over. It has been great, really has

PS to tommy... RAAAWWWRRR!!!

DeletedUser7213

I quite agree tommy I think 2.0 has become the death of gamma. When gamma closes I do not see myself playing on any other worlds or in fact any other games made by Innogames. They do not seem to listen to their customers or react with any speed or urgency to the growing problems of desertion.

Thanks for a wonderful 2 years everyone, I am staying until the end of gamma. And when the final switch is flicked, closing the server my days of Grepolis are over. It has been great, really has

PS to tommy... RAAAWWWRRR!!!

What? You're not going to try out The Hero Worlds? Click click. Hourglass. Refresh.

DeletedUser

RAAWWWRRR!! AJRAURUS

Lol that is a lie AJ I will make you stay via code of TOMMYRAURUS :D

Heroworlds the ''better'' version of worlds = extra refreshing as lee started afterall isn't that the funniest part of gamma nowadays with that lovely decoration of an hourglass clogging our screens

DeletedUser5398

"Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of Our Lives. ..."

it isn't so much the upgrade but how it was handled and force fed into our system without testing it on poor defenseless animals to make sure it was safe for human consumption.

tick, tock, Inno...tick, tock

VB

DeletedUser

I agree that Gamma is slowly dying in a way, but i'm pretty sure the top 10 alliances will pretty much stay the same until the end of the game...Maybe a couple new powers, but it might be past that, as all of the players that are still around in the top 10 alliances are some of the most elite players on the whole game...

DeletedUser14887

It's peace time in grepolis :p. This peace time will last until the end of Gamma. Trying to imagine Alpha/Beta/Delta/Epsilon/Zeta/Eta/Theta/Iota merges into Gamma and this game would be fun :D